Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's your least and most favorite city?

7 replies to this topic
JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:40 AM

And why?

For me, and this is probably stating the obvious, but my most favorite is Algonquin and least is Bohan.

Algonquin is loaded with sexy scenery and pure eye-candy

Bohan, on the other hand, is quite bare. I have a strange fascination with smaller/more desolate areas in games (i.e in GTA San Andreas, that little town/bay on the Northwest point) but this one never kept me interested.

So what's YOUR most and least favorite city in GTA 4?

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:56 AM

Alderney is nothing special. The top half is decent with the rich neighbourhood but the industrial area bores me.
Favourite is algonquin for the same reasons.

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:00 AM

Alderney is an interesting city in my opinion. I think the Industrial area is awesome and badass

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

I can say that my most favorite is the northern section of Alderney. I love the way everything there is placed.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

I don't care for Dukes at all. The only thing worth visiting that place for is fighting with the Russians at Hove Beach. My favorite however is Alderney. I love the suburbs of the North (they look a lot like parts of Ann Arbor, Michigan) and the industrial buildings to the south. I also love how so many buildings have ladders and a lot have low fire escapes to climb on. Very diverse and Parkour friendly city. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:39 AM

It's pretty awesome how much different each area feels. But I like the view of the city you get from Hove Beach smile.gif By the docks

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:23 AM

Algonquin is my favorite city while Alderney isn't. Westdyke is nice and all but the rest of the island kind of sucks.

Jukka095
  • Jukka095

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

Northern Alderney is probably my favourite, it's so peaceful area. But Dukes is also cool somehow, especially Steinway area, it's somehow very cozy.
The least favourite city is Bohan, nothing special there really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users