Photo

Never Die From Hunger

14 replies to this topic
Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

If u dont eat long u loose muscle etc. + your health right ?. On 1 save game i never loose life it just says cj is hungry or some, i still loose muscle + already skinny. All i did was spray all tags but i think i wont die cuz took me long time but did it at first ( before shops open ) so it would be lame if u would die by just free roaming ( food stores closed ). Now im @ thrird city and still never have to eat.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

You don't have to eat because you save the game often. It's not a glitch, simply when you save often you won't die from hunger.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

Whats often ( time limit ), i did tags + snapshots w/o that much saving while it took me plenty time. If u know time limit i'll check by just put on game afk. Or maybe i paused game on breaks i forgot but would be lame if your right lol. I still loose muscle but that maybe not reset after save or some, i dont know.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

The shops aren't open but the Vending machines and Street (Chili Dog) Vendors are.
http://images2.wikia...-chillidogs.jpg

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

From what I have experienced sometimes you loose health after more or less 48-50 real minutes, that's when the game tells you you are feeling hungry, but if you have some fat and muscle that tends to take longer of course to loose health, but sooner or later you will eventually die from loosing health.
But I get it, sometimes after loosing fat or muscle you will loose imediately health other times it takes a bit longer, maybe it's some kind of glitch that tells the game you are still loosing fat or muscle instead of health, but I couldn't figure it out myself because this doesn't happen all the time.
It once took me nearly 3 real hours to eventually die, back when I was trying to get the flying skill just by auto-piloting the shamal off the map.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Ah, 3hours afk is a lil to long for me, just consider this as invalid glitch, i was Huh never eat in whole time and no dead but prolly logical answer like i saved within evry 3hours, thanks for the info.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Warning: If you don't feed CJ, at a fast food place or vendor, a Glitch may develop wherein you won't be able use the Gyms.
Saving without feeding CJ at an outside source 'causes' the problem.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 19:37)
Warning: If you don't feed CJ, at a fast food place or vendor, a Glitch may develop wherein you won't be able use the Gyms.
Saving without feeding CJ at an outside source 'causes' the problem.

Sorry lil weasel but that info is I believe outdated OrionSR has been trying to figure out what made that glitch and not feeding CJ' apparently has nothing to do with it, the real cause of this is using the gym equipment and exceed the daily time, but the glitch only occurs on the 2nd year of gameplay time.
Here you might want to check this topic Looking for Saves with the Gym Glitch

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

We know it happens when CJ does not eat, it's 'true' cause is still unknown presuming the original thought isn't the cause. So for the time being I will believe it.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 22:32)
We know it happens when CJ does not eat, it's 'true' cause is still unknown presuming the original thought isn't the cause. So for the time being I will believe it.

Let's say never eating can cause the gym glitch.

But is this true only when you save after CJ is hungry? If CJ is not yet hungry, you can save and be safe?

Normally I do let CJ eat in between saves, but if he's not hungry I don't always feed him. Especially when I save only a few minutes after loading the game. But I never save if he is already hungry.

I don't get the gym glitch, but maybe I am at risk of getting it?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:42 AM Edited by lil weasel, 22 July 2013 - 07:01 AM.

<withdrawn>

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:32 AM

Would it help if I provided you with a save so you can test for yourself the cause and effect relationship between exceeding the daily workout limit and never being able to use the gym equipment ever again? My confidence on this glitch is very high now. All predictions have been confirmed. You can starve CJ all you want but the gym glitch will never occur if the daily exercise limit is never exceeded.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

I can still use gym, ive trained 1 or 2 times max in total on that save. Maybe im not right since cant remember when save but think the tag sprays took me longest w/o saving but doubt it exceeded this ( 3hour +- ) time limit. But at other save i started dieing of hunger at beachparty mission ( pretty early ingame ) on my main save i never loose health and can go gym and im on third city.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

The gym glitch doens't occur until the second ingame year.
I'm not saying that it takes 3 hrs to die I said once that happened to me so the die from hunger it's not quite an exact science. There must be some other type of conditions that makes you sometimes die quicly and other to take a long time.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

I understand i just said it cuz no1 kmows how it really is so best is go out of the worse so u lucky when happen within 3hours and for people who wanna try know atleast that it can take very long. I stick 2 my dont eat @ start game for long time ( long enough u normal would be dead ), then u cant die anymore in the future ( of hungry ). These hotdogs guys might sell u food but no1 tells u to, after certain mision they tell u u need to eat, i guess then u need eat but u already glitched it. This 0% true just my thought.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users