» «
Photo

these modders are taking to the extreme

4 replies to this topic
JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by JonesyRogers, 19 July 2013 - 11:34 PM.

Seriously, these modders on GTA IV Multiplayer are beginning to get ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, modding is fun and all but when you start f'ing with people and setting them on fire just because they are getting a helicopter, that's when it starts to get frustrating angry.gif . Not to mention, some of these monglickers have frozen my game on multiple occasion JUST because I set a RPG to their car..like seriously wtf?

Not to be a drag but has anyone else experienced these problems? Some of these players take it to the extreme with modding and controlling people (like launching them in the air and somehow managing to kill them, setting them on fire, hell i've seen some people get locked up in that cage near the correctional center lol which I admit is kinda funny but other than that they are being a little bitch)

Sorry to rant but has anyone else came in contact with it?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

This member title is 100% renewable

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

Once a modder froze my xbox after I attempted to punch him. And he had god mode. Most modders are idiots that dont know how to play game properly. I mean, I really suck but I can accept the loss.

I also met a neutral modder. When I had a helicpoter, he was making it dissapear and killing me by fall damage but he was not setting me on fire when I spam kicked him or tried to scratch his car.

Getting achievements now is a pain. Let's hope R* will do something about that in GTA Online.

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:37 PM

Yeah, it's quite bad.

Luckily though I've had some fun games with modders (i.e skateboard parks, huge ramps, monster trucks, props, etc) but those have been minor compared to the more hardcore modders...

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

There are 2 types of modders.
1: Modders
2: Idiots who managed to somehow come across a modded PS3.

I've met cool ones who spawn cars for you and kill any idiots spamming rockets or running people over.

But then you get complete losers who grief you for no other reason than that they're sad.

I just leave and get on with the game and have fun, screw the guys who take it seriously.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:30 AM

I kind of hate all modders unless they just spawn indestructible cars and that's it. But then they just need to disappear after that. I miss the days where the biggest threat was a kid who didn't know how to shoot properly was blowing everyone up or where you only got run over. Now you have these dumbass modders taking away the fun.

I wish they'd just disappear. I want free mode to be like it was back then where someone killed me and I get my revenge by getting behind a helicopter and killing them repeatedly. You try to do that now and some dumbass modders will despawn your helicopter and or light you on fire. It's stupid. I hate those dick modders and I hate those policing modders who try to make sure nobody is killing anyone.

And then those f*ckers who think it is funny to kick everyone at once or slowly freeze everyone's console. panic.gif I've witnessed times where people were suddenly leaving left and right. I've avoided the freeze a few times but it is still annoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users