How many girlfriends have you had?

88 replies to this topic
.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 22:57)
If this gives you an idea of how bad it is where I live, there is a girl that is in 7th grade that's already pregnant.

I went to High School with some chick, we finished school last year, we were in school and she already kid, she has 3 in total now. She gave birth to her 3rd a week ago.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 22:56)
1. Still have her today!

Respect for that icon14.gif

@Everyone: To those that answered zero... What exactly is the problem? Whenever I meet someone that claims to never even have touched a girl, it's usually because they don't even try.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 15:10)
QUOTE (theNGclan @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 22:56)
1. Still have her today!

Respect for that icon14.gif

@Everyone: To those that answered zero... What exactly is the problem? Whenever I meet someone that claims to never even have touched a girl, it's usually because they don't even try.

I try, but girls don't like nerdy black kids that much lol.gif

Well, there is this one chick who's 6 years older who wants to f*ck/date me, but she has 3 kids and f*cked ALOT of guys. I think I'd rather be single than have a kid/sti. icon14.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (guib @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 23:45)
Zero for me to. Forever alone unites!

user posted image
Just whipped this up in 2 minutes, click the image for a higher resolution tounge.gif , also; sorry for being off-topic

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

None.

I won't get one until I'm done with the university and get apartment and business.

.dre.
  • .dre.

reminder 6/12

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

Tiffany- I was 14 so it wasn't that serious Katey- bipolar Ashley - heard I was about to dump her so she dumped me first lol Josie - we were friends before we got together. I found out it was better to stay friends. Brittny - current girlfriend of 4 years. love her. cooks, play games with me, and always there. i got lucky.

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

I had one that reminded me of the Hungerers from Morrowind. Only sticked around with her because she was pretty kinky.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Have A Nice Life.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

I had one once upon a time, and a real one, not my palm or hand or whatever. whatsthat.gif

I think I was still kinda confused back then (most of you should know about what), this was a few years ago.

I've also had a boyfriend called Peter who is on these very forums.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:04 AM

This looks like it is going to be a popular topic..But the answer is one. I had a girlfriend in 5th grade. Other than that. None.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Shut up, Sit down and Relax

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:11 AM

0 lol, Idc anyway, most of the girls in my town are sluts

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (Papi-Chulo @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 22:39)
I agree bro sex ain't everything.

This is the sort of sentence where commas are important.

I've never had a proper long term relationship, and then I see people my age or even younger getting married and getting their own place and having kids, then there's me living at home with my parents still. Then I'm just like, damn...

WHAT A PAIR OF F*CKING LOSERS!

Then I go to a funeral and bang some woman that's emotionally broken.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:52 AM

@Elusion123

Almost two years now.

Dick Valor
  • Dick Valor

Cold Ass Honky

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:36 AM

Two serious, long term relationships, and two short lived, not so serious ones.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

I have never had a girlfriend, not that I don't like girls, just that we don' have a lot in common or we can't hold a descent conversion (my problem).

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Rising from the ashes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:19 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 20 July 2013 - 03:25 AM.

Had one at 16. I don't count it as it was just puppy love but it went on for like 8 or 9 months. Too much chatting and chirping.

Another was at 17. Went on for a year. She was hot but she had little to no brains. Don't know how it went on for so long. Well, that explains why I was able to get involved with another girl during that time. Ultimately, she realized that I had lost interest.

The girl with whom I got involved is still my girl since the last 4 (almost 5) years and hopefully will be forever. I love her too much. She isn't perfect (she's tall and beautiful but she's the devil during her periods) but I'm no good too (shorter than her but calm as a shaolin monk) and that's why it is working. biggrin.gif

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

None.
Add me to the forever alone group.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

Five that I'd call girlfriends.

1. Broke up because she was too possesive & needy.
2. Broke up because she moved away.
3. Broke up because I was too stressed out with other things with the idea that once I was back to normal we'd think about getting back together but never did.
4. Broke up because it was my friend's sister and dating within your immediate social circle never ends well so we decided to end it fairly early on within the first year. It was amicable, and we still hook up now and then.
5. Broke up because she moved away.

So the leasson here is If I date you there's a 40% chance you'll end up moving at least halfway across the country.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Sleepy187. @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 10:22)
None.
Add me to the forever alone group.

+1

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

Only one. (let's call her Angela)

I met on my 14th. I never had a girlfriend before because I could never find the one and was also never really interested in dating and stuff.
Angela was also 14, looked pretty good, was friendly, funny and had the some similar hobbies as me. She asked me out, and although I had no really feelings for her, I accepted it and we started dating. For a year, we were together, but I never really loved her in the way she did.

When the summer vacation started (and I really started to get annoyed by that dating stuff), my mother her cellphone broke and she asked mine. I saw this as a possibility to end our time with Angela for a while (I was also going to another country for 6 weeks, so we couldn't see each other anyways). I send her a message that my mother was going to use my cellphone, so she shouldn't send any messages anymore.

For 6 weeks, I didn't hear anything from Angela (and I felt so free tounge2.gif ) and when I got my phone back, I didn't text her back. She sent me one message later, but I didn't answer. When a friend of us sent one, I did reply and Angela heard about it. She was pretty mad at me and said that it was over. Her friends say she cried a lot that day, but I was very happy it was over.

Failure
  • Failure

Vote Stukip for zero tolerance on PBMs. Believe in GTAF.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by elanman, 20 July 2013 - 08:31 PM.

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 21:35)
None. whatsthat.gif

I've flirted with a few, but that's as far as it ever went. whatsthat.gif
I'll use a previous experience as a example:

<Went to different school to take important exams
<Girl looks at me, I look at her
<Smile at her, she smiles back
<Repeat till last day
<Leave with other students, she only acknowledge me and winked at me.
<Never even got her name.
True story, dammit. whatsthat.gif

Do you want sympathy? You had a chance with a girl who clearly liked you, and you let your inhibitions prevent you from making a move. You're to blame, mate.

Just remember the experience and the regret which you felt when a similar such situation arises in future.

Anyway, I've had two girlfriends. The one whom I remember most fondly is Catherine. So I was in the garden one day and this glowing green orb hit the ground, naturally I was pretty surprised to be the finder of such a treasure so I put it with the rest of my rock collection, but I sort of forgot about it. A few weeks after, I was doing some electricity experiments in my room when lightning stuck the orb on my shelf through the window--then sh*t started to get very trippy indeed. Subject to an unexplained external force, I accelerated out the window and was subject also to an unalterable corporeal change, whilst being transported to this alien world which curiously had similar atmospheric conditions to Earth.

The corporeal change left me taller, much stronger, totally bald and stark naked, so I grabbed a nearby piece of cloth to crudely cover myself. I looked around and found that I was on some sort of temple, and on the ground was a large rectangular pool surrounded by hooded zealots chanting "Ula-Tech" or some sh*t. This hooded chick started spouting some crap about the Lok-Nar, an idol and a sacrifice--that's when I saw Catherine . Catherine was thrown into the water by these weird ape-like dudes--clearly she was the sacrifice! The orb from earlier was in the hand's of this statue, just out of reach. Suddenly noticing how hot Catherine was and how the orb had somehow done what hours at the gym could not do (make me completely ripped), I jumped into the pool, grabbed Catherine and swam away from her captors to the bottom of the pool. I noticed an opening near the bottom so used all my cardiovascular fitness to get us through and to safety. The opening led to this lush garden--I'd call it Eden if I were religiously inclined--and I let Catherine down and waited for her to get her breath back.

Turns out Catherine was from Earth too and was very grateful for the rescue from the planet of the apes rejects and religious zealots. So grateful, in fact, that she was happy to f*ck me there and then. Sadly, however, we were encountered by a white ape and a bunch of armed dudes whom I can only describe as orcs, telling us both to accompany him. His tone suggested urgency, and I doubt that even my new roided-up body could take on all these dudes simultaneously, so off we went. We wandered out of the garden and into a vast desert, and given that things hardly improved for my Jewish ancestors after their wandering through the desert, I felt more than a little uneasy. So we finally reached this stronghold, whereupon my new lady was sent away by one of the orc-types--all I could do was mouth "touch her and you lose your bollocks" before being made to attend the court of this fellow called Ard. This guy was a real cocky prick--dressed in a toga for heaven's sake. Naturally I asked after Catherine, and he just told his guards to castrate me, so I dealt with them almost suspiciously quickly. He was pleased by this, so he was pretty clearly a sadistic little prick--I tried shooting him but he had crazy wolverine-esque healing abilities. He and the one guard left standing by him led me off down a corridor, where, to my horror, I found Catherine sealed in this glass container. He told me that she wasn't dead, and that if I wanted to see her alive again I'd have to do his bidding, and that if I refused, we'd all die.

He didn't ask for much to be honest--I only had to overthrow the queen of the planet on which he resided, who happened to be the same chick who had held Catherine prisoner earlier, by stealing the "Lok-Nar". A couple of ape like dudes and orcs helped me invade her fortress. So I roughed up some of her guards, though this was actually getting pretty boring now. Things picked up a bit when she told me that she ordered me to "satisfy" her, which proved pretty easy given the endurance granted by the aforementioned corporeal change. It was all part of my duty to save Catherine--normally I'd never be unfaithful--as the other dudes were able to steal the orb (which I guessed by this point to be the "Lok-Nar") whilst I did the "duty". Naturally the queen was pissed when she found out--I guess she sort of felt used. I managed to dispatch of the guards...again...and help Ard's forces fight against the loyalists. Catherine was eventually saved and, in their lust for power, both the queen and Ard died through a convenient turn of events. In the end, Catherine and I flew off into the sunset on this pterodactyl-like creature. She asked me if I wanted to keep the Lok-Nar, which was within my grasp in the end, to return to Earth--but why would I want to go back?

Catherine and I had a good few months. However, one evening I returned from the University to find her f*cking the gardener in the shower. Naturally, I was infuriated, but when she saw me she was so shocked that she slippped, hit her head and went unconscious. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, the gardener and I both shared a laugh, after which I broke both of his legs, pulled a bane on his back and threw him out of the window. Catherine was really apologetic about the whole thing and gave me the usual bullsh*t--"it's not you it's me", and, "I just want to be friends", and, worst of all, that the gardener was more "sensitive", which I found particularly offensive as it's not as if I killed the gardener, I only paralyzed him for life. Anyway, I was pretty sad after the whole thing but managed to get over the experience on the way back to Earth (whereupon I returned to my normal physical self) as the two guys on the ship were some of the funniest guys I've ever met, with a sh*t-ton of stoner metal and an endless supply of the best Narborg this side of the Milky Way.

The other girl was pretty cool too, but she's another story.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:59 PM Edited by Mr.Mister, 20 July 2013 - 09:07 PM.

First and only gf lasted a week, she broke up because I didn't give enough attention.

My lifestyle will never be able to fit in a serious relationship. I don't need women, women need me. Maybe not right now, but wait ten years and they'll be all over moi

I'm currently seeing two people from work right now, is it job suicide? Probably, but I'm very discreet about it and don't care about societies expectations. Problem is, people found out and won't stop spreading gossip about me. I have haters now, awesome!

Failure
  • Failure

Vote Stukip for zero tolerance on PBMs. Believe in GTAF.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Seeing two people at the same time, both of whom work with you? Either I'm not understanding sarcasm or that's incredibly dangerous.

Stu: Obviously my previous post is absolute tosh. In reality I've never had a girlfriend. I don't think there's much sense in a serious relationship until you've got a stable job nailed down or have completed other comparable commitments.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 04:37)
I've never had a proper long term relationship, and then I see people my age or even younger getting married and getting their own place and having kids, then there's me living at home with my parents still. Then I'm just like, damn...

WHAT A PAIR OF F*CKING LOSERS!

Then I go to a funeral and bang some woman that's emotionally broken.

That's my main gripe with serious relationships. The type of women that want to get married are very likely to also want to make children, and right away from what I've noticed around where I live. It's like nobody really thinks what kind of responsibility a child is. I don't necessarily want to have any, and if I will, I would want one only if I was able to support it financially.

I've never really had a girlfriend. There were two girls (one of which that I still speak to on a regular basis) that fancied me years ago, we were basically friends and we messed around and stuff but it never got anywhere. The thing was that I never really liked them, it was only a physical attraction. There was another girl that I really liked and she liked me back apparently. I didn't spend a lot of time with her because I didn't really know what to do. It didn't last long because she basically dumped me for a friend of hers on her birthday. It wasn't a big deal. I suffered way worse years later for other, but similar reasons.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

1. Elementary school, broke up because we were going to different Middle Schools
2. She broke up with me.
3. I broke up with her because she was way too clingy
4. Broke up with her because she thought I was cheating.
5. She broke up with me
6. Broke up with her because I wanted to get back with my ex (and the sex was horrible)

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

4, one for two and a half years, the one I'm with for 3 in 2 days.... I have a lot more fun when I'm single though...;D don't tell her I said that.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

0 and I don't care.

KillinFr3nzy NL
  • KillinFr3nzy NL

Best GTA Driver

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:37 PM Edited by Smaaske, 21 July 2013 - 10:43 PM.

I've had four girlfriends.

1. Maria - broke up with her because she liked other dude.
2. Analia - broke up with her because she lived too far away.
3. Ashley - broke up with me (never knew why) she was nice, I wouldn't have broke up with her.
4. Sandra - broke up with her because she cheated on me with 3 different dudes.

Broke up with all four. I'm single for more than a year now and I'm 19.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Smaaske @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 22:37)

3. Ashley - broke up with me (never knew why) she was nice, I wouldn't have broke up with her.

Wait a minute, you're 19? Why do you seem like youre 12?

KillinFr3nzy NL
  • KillinFr3nzy NL

Best GTA Driver

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 22:53)

Wait a minute, you're 19? Why do you seem like youre 12?

And why do you think that? smile.gif

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

Who the hell name's their daughter Analia? Did she have a sister called oraletta?

Jesus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users