Photo

How many girlfriends have you had?

88 replies to this topic
Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:36 PM Edited by Nopheros, 30 October 2013 - 04:46 AM.

How many girlfriends have you ever dated, and why did you break up with them, or why did they break up with you? And have you ever wanted them back after you broke up with them?'

How many boyfriends have you ever dated, and why did you break up with them, or why did they break up with you? And have you ever wanted them back after YOU broke up with them?

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Rookie Of The Year

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

Only 3 . relationships ain't really my thing . I just try too f*ck..

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

I had one girlfriend named Adrienne. We just slowly drifted apart. I really don't know what happened. Didn't matter to me.

My right hand and I still do have a close relationship, though.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by gtafreak10, 19 July 2013 - 07:56 PM.

I'm not too proud of this, but here goes.

For a couple years, I had a girlfriend named Palmela Handerson. We got along great, and she never talked or complained about anything, she just done whatever I wanted her to...I don't know what got into me, but there was a couple of times where I cheated on Palmela with her twin sister. It's just sometimes she would get tired, and I figured she deserved a break, you know? Well, one day she caught me and broke up with me.

But luckily we are still "friends with benefits" if you know what I mean, it's just not an every day thing anymore like it used to be.

Edit:
QUOTE (Elusion123)
1. I only dated girls who had J as the first letter in her name.

Do you also count Jill in that list? lol.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

I have a feeling the masturbation jokes will flood in thick and fast here. Not to blow my own trumpet but I've had many girlfriends, dated a lot of girls, taken a lot of girls out. Some end it with me, sometimes i end it with them. Other times it never goes further than a first meet.

The way i see it is, it's not a one shot deal. It isn't like "Right I'm taking this girl out tonight, then I'll stay with her forever" f*ck that. If you don't click personality wise and some care free sex isn't on the cards, jump ship. Play the field and just have some fun.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

A lot, actually. That's probably hard to believe coming from a forum browser...

My most serious relationship was with this girl named Imari. At first I just wanted to get close to her because her father was a cop and her mother was a judge (every Black man's dream). But I really got serious with her. I even stopped hanging out with friends and spent time with Imari and her family. I sort of felt like she was perfect for me. And when she caught me selling drugs with my friends, she forgave me and just warned me not to do it again or her father would get involved. She was just so cool...

We eventually broke up because she caught me with a gun. And even after such a bad break up, she didn't tell her father. When I think about it, I just get upset at how I ruined such a good thing.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

2. I loved both of them very much, but in the end I broke up with them because I thought they were annoying.

thats love for you!

wait- no it's not

3Hunt.
  • 3Hunt.

Yeah.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

I don't like girls. I think relationships are gross and icky....

Okay, no. But seriously, I give no f*cks about relationships. Usually, I know when a bitch wants me, but I don't bother. Why? I have my own sh*t to worry about. Anyways, I've had six bitches.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

I;ve had only 3 proper proper girlfriends that I actually dated for a little bit like a month +, nothing really really serious though, by proper I mean we used to hang out all the time and go out together all the time and meet parents and stuff, I broke up with all 3 for pretty much the same reason in a nutshell, I could name individual sh*t like getting wasted and then telling me off, or being a little too friendly with other guys for my liking. But int he end it comes down to respect and personality fit, If you date for a bit, then feel like you don't have that much of an attachment, you break up, individual flaws are not the problem, it's just lacking that connection I guess.

The way i see it is, it's not a one shot deal. It isn't like "Right I'm taking this girl out tonight, then I'll stay with her forever" f*ck that. If you don't click personality wise and some care free sex isn't on the cards, jump ship. Play the field and just have some fun.

Here is some good words ^^ I really like this, it's well worded.
Also guys, Sex isn't everything, it's a large chunk of it, but honestly half of the fun is anticipating it, or trying to go for it, if you don't click, don't have sex, but you still feel pretty f*cking happy with yourself for trying, I went home tonight with nothing, But I was pretty damn happy that I at least gave it a shot with a girl, and I met some new people. I've found the older you get and more mature, the more pleasure you derive from the buildup, sometimes a hook up is amazing and you're left feeling satisfied. It's weird how even without intercourse, you can have such powerful good feels passing through you.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

My first girlfriend was Jessica. She was a sh*tty neo-nazi who ended up cheating on me.

My second girlfriend was Liz. She was an arrogant c*nt who ended up breaking up with me for some other dude who ended up pulling a knife on me.

Neither of them will talk to me.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by Elusion123, 19 July 2013 - 08:23 PM.

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 22:12)
2. I loved both of them very much, but in the end I broke up with them because I thought they were annoying.

thats love for you!

wait- no it's not

Hah, you got me there.
It's hard to explain, but I meant I loved them the first few months, but after some months I grew tired of them till a point where I couldn't be with them anymore. As said before, it's difficult to explain.

And tms_junk, nicely said. smile.gif

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

I've only had 2

1: Camilla - chinese girl. I loved her, though I knew it couldn't last. It came as no surprise to me that she broke it off, but the time she did it DID. (over facebook)
A month (literally) later I went for it with one of her good friends, Anette. (Not in a revenge-y way, I really fell in love), so:

2: Anette - Tall, fit girl, and I love her very much. I cannot imagine a future without her. She's so out of my league as well! She's 6"1, naturally tan (No ethnicity things, just sun), fit from playing handball for all these years, and a great person
...and DAT BOOTY

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

You can't divide with the number of girls I dated!
None... Unfortunately...
I gave up some chick because she became a bitch, (and she also became ugly tounge.gif )...
...So, there's a new one I'm hunting.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

None, I'm 12, and I'm in the house all day. Pretty impossible to get one, hehe.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (Elusion123 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 20:20)

thats love for you!

wait- no it's not

Hah, you got me there.
It's hard to explain, but I meant I loved them the first few months, but after some months I grew tired of them till a point where I couldn't be with them anymore. As said before, it's difficult to explain.

we've all thought we were in love with a girl- only to find out she has annoying quirks or flaws. to me, it ain't love until you fully know her and you feel the same

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Vercetti27 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 22:55)
QUOTE (Elusion123 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 20:20)

thats love for you!

wait- no it's not

Hah, you got me there.

we've all thought we were in love with a girl- only to find out she has annoying quirks or flaws. to me, it ain't love until you fully know her and you feel the same

That's very wise, and to be honest I think you are right.

We are blinded by this thing we call "love" until we later realize that the one who we are with has it flaws, that you become so irritated with that you have to dump them in the end.

Very wise, Mr. Vercetti. wink.gif

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Well it's amusing when teenager say he "loves" someone. I think that's just temporary hornyness.

On topic.. none.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

I've had one, and I was 10.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

0. cryani.gif

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

None whatsthat.gif

"The pretty girls usin' skin so soft, Only be likin' black dudes with their hats broke off"-Childish Gambino. The struggle of a nerdy ass black kid. sad.gif

Laura91
  • Laura91

Portia's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

Zero.

It sucks.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by Valenta, 19 July 2013 - 10:47 PM.

None. A few flirted with me, but that's as far as it's ever went.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:35 PM Edited by GTAction99, 19 July 2013 - 09:40 PM.

None. whatsthat.gif

I've flirted with a few, but that's as far as it ever went. whatsthat.gif
I'll use a previous experience as a example:

<Went to different school to take important exams
<Girl looks at me, I look at her
<Smile at her, she smiles back
<Repeat till last day
<Leave with other students, she only acknowledge me and winked at me.
<Never even got her name.
True story, dammit. whatsthat.gif

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

3, two in middle school and one in High School we broke up during school though, now I'm 19 and this is me now unfortunately sad.gif
user posted image

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Rookie Of The Year

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 20:20)
I;ve had only 3 proper proper girlfriends that I actually dated for a little bit like a month +, nothing really really serious though, by proper I mean we used to hang out all the time and go out together all the time and meet parents and stuff, I broke up with all 3 for pretty much the same reason in a nutshell, I could name individual sh*t like getting wasted and then telling me off, or being a little too friendly with other guys for my liking. But int he end it comes down to respect and personality fit, If you date for a bit, then feel like you don't have that much of an attachment, you break up, individual flaws are not the problem, it's just lacking that connection I guess.

Here is some good words ^^ I really like this, it's well worded.
Also guys, Sex isn't everything, it's a large chunk of it, but honestly half of the fun is anticipating it, or trying to go for it, if you don't click, don't have sex, but you still feel pretty f*cking happy with yourself for trying, I went home tonight with nothing, But I was pretty damn happy that I at least gave it a shot with a girl, and I met some new people. I've found the older you get and more mature, the more pleasure you derive from the buildup, sometimes a hook up is amazing and you're left feeling satisfied. It's weird how even without intercourse, you can have such powerful good feels passing through you.

I agree bro sex ain't everything. But hanging with chick without sex is boring. Only time I want blue balls if the chick has blue lipstick. Don't get me wrong I like the thrill of a chase(No homo). Building genuine feelings before intimacy makes the bond within the relationship stronger no doubt about it. Individuals do not apperciate things in life that are easy. We tend cherish things that we have earned.& Earning pussy feels great. Sometimes I can be very impatient and break off contact with a chick if she doesnt let me f*ck.. like

About month ago ran game on a light skin girl ,at fox hills mall; conversation was great, my game tight im only 21 ,she 29 but I can tell she was feeling me right; she couldn't keep her eyes off my gold watch. I swear these hoes aint nothing but gold diggers smh

Nevertheless drove her home, & got her number. Call her up on friday let her know "im coming thru" blah blah, I stop on over by the store pick up some condoms, in my head I'm all excited right, because im thinking she gonna really let me f*ck. She hops up in my truck; man she had some big ol titties, she came through with 1 of em sexy ass tops from forever 21, tits visible thru the material, it was hard to keep my dick in my pants, like I couldn't keep my eyes on the road, them tittyswas enormous ; bittys almost made me crash the whip.but anway So we kicking it over at my place right,

Throw on movie, 20 minutes in she laid up on top of me, titties pressed up all on me against my chest right,my dixk hard as f*ck , like I mean stiffer then a iron board. So like I begin feel on that ass, work my way up too the big bitties; all sudden she folds her arms smh ; the bitch curves me!!!

Swear to god felt like holding that bitch hostage. She lucky I ain't make her ass , hop on the bus. Drove her home anyway aint call the bitch since.. Another burnt mission.

sex ain't every thing but im grown ass man with needs. & if a female ain't let you f*ck some other dude hitting it..

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

To all those who answered zero:
user posted image

Zero for me to. Forever alone unites!

GTAfiveFAN
  • GTAfiveFAN

Take a shot, amigo!

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

Zero, but I go through three emotional phases of being lonely; happy, content, and sad. I'm happy when I really think about relationships and how time consuming they can be, not to mention kind of annoying. I'm content when I don't think about it at all, which is most of the time. I get sad when I see or hear about other people in relationships and how fun they seem to be having. Right now I'm sad, but I'll get over it smile.gif

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

All your gold are belong to us.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

1. Still have her today!

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

Well, I'll go ahead and answer this question honestly now.

I've only had 2, but I was like... 12 or 13 so it didn't even really count. Girls in my grade are all stuck up, preppy whores. It's even worse in grades ahead of me. Grades below me... nah.

If this gives you an idea of how bad it is where I live, there is a girl that is in 7th grade that's already pregnant.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 00:57)
Well, I'll go ahead and answer this question honestly now.

I've only had 2, but I was like... 12 or 13 so it didn't even really count. Girls in my grade are all stuck up, preppy whores. It's even worse in grades ahead of me. Grades below me... nah.

If this gives you an idea of how bad it is where I live, there is a girl that is in 7th grade that's already pregnant.

Holy crap, do you live in Detroit or something?

I'm just kidding, I don't even know why everybody talks sh*t about Detroit, but I just read that it went bankrupt..

And to all you 0s out there, relationships usually sucks, if you haven't met the right girl yet, and GTAfiveFAN you're right. I agree, they are sometimes very time consuming.

theNGclan, oh that's nice. How long have you been together? smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users