Help for a newbie please!
Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:37 PM
1. When does the game auto save? I thought it would be the start of each mission but I am on mission 2 and looking for the loan sharks. On the main menu, the only auto save is from mission 1 ("the cousins bellic". Shouldn't there be a newer auto save that overwrites that one?
2. I have just died and am outside the hospital. No mission info is given after the message about charging me for healthcare. So what do I do now? I assume I have to start the second mission again - do I just make my way back to Roman?
3. Shouldn't there be a journal or at least info on what your current objectives are?
Thanks in advance.
Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by Atomic_Sam, 19 July 2013 - 07:03 PM.
2. On the platform I play on which is the 360, when you die or when you mess up the mission you get a text on your phone saying "try again?" and you restart the mission and i think that goes for any other platform as well. There might also be a symbol like a "R" for Roman on your map which you should go to... if non of those help you, going to roman from the start is a good idea.
3. When you go to the game menu (on the 360 it is the start button ">" and on the PC I think it is the "ESC" button) and there you see head lines, if you go to the headline call "brief" which should be the second one, it states all the dialogue from the game which are the current mission objectives.
Hope that helps!
Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:18 AM
Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:39 PM
Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:51 AM
Other tips - google search gta iv health and armor maps. Print them out or copy to your pc. Very handy to have when you need them. Health can be found at all the hospitals just walk inside and you will see the green box on the wall. Other than that there are also food vendors but the green health kits are free. Have fun man!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users