Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there any way to have "All" weapons in TBoGT?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
ChronoRift
  • ChronoRift

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

I really like The Ballad of Gay Tony and the multiplayer with my friends but I keep going back to the regular GTA IV because the weapon selection is very limited, with the broadest being "Episodic" weapons. I would like there to be a mix from either just TBoGT and GTA IV or just all three games mixed their weapons together in the multiplayer free mode. As you've probably experienced when you want to use the buzzard helicopter in the expansion but you want a regular M4 or a Desert Eagle instead of just using the 44. magnum and the M249 SAW and then mid-game you probably needed the SAW or maybe even the AA-12 in some cases, but not so much that you'd want to end the session and start up either expansions for their specialties.

Now, both the episodes include the regular weapons in the single player mode and I feel that there should be an option to select weapons to be "All" as opposed to only "Episodic". I've searched for a way to do it but I'm having no luck. Are there any mods, or work-around, that could enable at least the regular GTA IV weapons in conjunction with the episodic ones, if not all weapons from both the episodes and the base game?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

This can only be done by using modifications. Please search the modding forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users