What game\mission do you think

6 replies to this topic
nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

Hi,

What game\mission do you think could have been done better?

I have just finished Max Payne 2 and the last mission is a joke... Trying to shoot the orange block things so that the dagger thing falls on vlad is a joke. Not only do you have to keep looking up at the orange thing but also avoid any holes in the ground but also the dynamite Vlad throws at you. Further more the space of time between each stick of dynamite seems like 2 seconds.

Nightwalker

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

Everything in Max Payne 2 was a joke.

Probably the final boss of Silent Hill 3. SPOILERS Just dodging fire on the floor really slowly while looking at some sh*tty doll was kind of lame. It should have felt more epic and intense tbh.

That bullsh*t level I'm currently stuck on in Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction. The one where you have to steal a truck and sneak into the camp with it on your head like you're Solid Snake. That's pretty awesome. What's not so awesome is the fact that this level has no checkpoints and there's this bs part where you grab a MacGuffin and then these bunch of mechs swarm you and you're stuck in the forcefield and they keep spawning until you destroy them, except that there's nothing to throw at the things holding up the forcefield, you have to throw the mechs but whenever you grab one you get hit by another mech. And its like ten minute of easy gameplay up to that point with no checkpoints. Its f*cking annoying.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

Yep, that was a hard mission. I had to save it a few times each time I damaged the spire more. Can't think of any others right now.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

Literally every video game in the world could have been done better.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

I'd say the final mission in Assassins's Creed: Brotherhood was a pain in the ass. The wooden things were really annoying especially when they kept falling down randomly, I don't know why they made it like that.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

GTA3's final mission.

Ascer
  • Ascer

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

The last of mission of modern warfare 3. jesus. at first I thought it was just an introduction to the final mission where Price is dreaming about hunting down Makarov. you jump out of the van with a juggernaut suit and kill like 200 people in an hotel in the middle of dubai, hijack the plane and kill the two pilots with your bare hands and crash it on the roof (kinda lucky) and you kill makarov after a "reach the gun before the bad guy scene". and it was even a quick time event. more than a war game it looked like a steven seagal simulator.
at this point they could have made you reach makarov on the rooftop by fighting various enemies hand to hand, one enemy for each floor of the hotel, including chuck norris and kareem abdul jabar.
or maybe just fight makarov in the colosseum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users