Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

Just send yourself so you can suck them off. suicidal.gif

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

It's really sad if you think that Rockstar are your best pals and they will take your gift and send you back rainbows and happy songs. suicidal.gif

They're a business, and lately a sh*tty one, they only care for your and nothing else.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (Sleepy187. @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 15:13)
It's really sad if you think that Rockstar are your best pals and they will take your gift and send you back rainbows and happy songs. suicidal.gif

They're a business, and lately a sh*tty one, they only care for your and nothing else.

user posted image

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 08:47)
GTA Originated on PC but didn't become popular until GTA III got onto Ps2....

Plus im not a PC Gamer. Only with Total War etc and that's not often cos my PC doesn't run the latest stuff but my point being...

GTA went through PC games being given bad reviews and it wasn't until GTA III that R* were congratulated on the awesome game theyd put together. This is there 5th Game Generation and that's somin to celebrate. Just like if they reach 10-15-20-25-etc. Its all to celebrate. 5 Generations of GTA Gaming. And III is what put them on the Map. That's why theyre (possibly) showing PS3 love this game (even though they did Xbox with IV)

R* is a company which went through loads to get where they are. Like many others i agree but your on a GTA Forum talking about R* not being as deserving as other developer after they spend years creating unique game worlds for you to go into. What would you play if R* didn exist?

There would be a big gap in the market.
R* deserves some appreciation even if it is something small. So do many others but this righ here be about GTA V & R*. So don't justify they shouldn't by claiming that others should when this is a topic about whose the most deserving developer.

I'm excited for GTA V as much as the next guy but sending them a gift basket is funny and stupid. Honestly to be truthful Rockstar doesn't give a f*ck about you or me. They just want your money. They are now using cut content to get more people to preorder the game and to get more people to get the Special and collector's edition. Do you think that its right to take some content away from the game and give everyone a incomplete game? You can try to justify all you want but we all know the regular edition is a incomplete game.

They worked hard you say? They got lucky is all that happen.

How did they get so big? Well after GTA III they Milked the GTA series with Vice City ( Coming 1 year later ), San Andreas ( Coming 2 years after Vice City ), Liberty City Stories ( Coming 2 years after San Andreas ), Vice City Stories ( 2 months later than Liberty City Stories ), GTA IV ( Came 2 years after both Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories ).

Vice City, San Andreas, and IV were the only proper GTA games. Still Vice City could of had way more improvement if they didn't rush it.

Kinda strange what you said in the end. You say don't talk about deserving developers on here yet the end you say they are (Rockstar)?

Too me Rockstar is ONLY good at Open world games.

Why do you think they marketed both Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3 to the GTA audience? Cause that's the only game they did 100% right. Sure they did do other games great but it wasn't as big as GTA.

At the time when GTA III got release most games didn't let you have freedom and that's where GTA shined.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

If you want R* to like you, send them money tounge.gif

eternaljarin
  • eternaljarin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 10:16)
Vice City Stories ( 2 months later than Liberty City Stories )

1 year you mean user posted imageuser posted image

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 13:16)

At the time when GTA III got release most games didn't let you have freedom and that's where GTA shined.

And that's where they screwed up with IV big time.
You had NO freedom to complete the mission on how you want to, it was a linear game within an open world game.
f*ck it. angry.gif

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

Bake them a large cake based on their logo and sent it to them in the hope that it won't get damaged while being delivered.

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Street Cat

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (ColePhelps27 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 07:06)
Just send yourself so you can suck them off.  suicidal.gif

lol

OT: I have to wait for the PC version, buy a game that cost 400Bs.F and send them a gift?!
facedesk.gif

They're a company, they want MONEY!

They should send me a gift, for being such a good fan. cool.gif

WillemHoef
  • WillemHoef

woop woop

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 06:55)
We are buying their game. They will make millions from it so I think a gift basket will be nothing to them. They get employee parties, trips to exotic locations, all paid for by us, the people who buy their products. Gift basket would get laughed at by them and tossed in the bin.

they would love it, they wouldn't toss in the bin..they are people?

But yea, we already buy the game and us making videos about it and being happy with it is their goal i think.
I bet they already get loads of fanmail and gifts. Nice idea though, it's very kind of OP. smile.gif

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (WillemHoef @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 21:33)
We are buying their game. They will make millions from it so I think a gift basket will be nothing to them. They get employee parties, trips to exotic locations, all paid for by us, the people who buy their products. Gift basket would get laughed at by them and tossed in the bin.

But yea, we already buy the game and us making videos about it and being happy with it is their goal i think.
I bet they already get loads of fanmail and gifts. Nice idea though, it's very kind of OP. smile.gif

R* are millionaires, there's loaded with cash.

Your box of Maltesers is worthless to them. They could buy several trucks of Maltesers.

WillemHoef
  • WillemHoef

woop woop

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 21:49)
QUOTE (WillemHoef @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 21:33)

R* are millionaires, there's loaded with cash.

Your box of Maltesers is worthless to them. They could buy several trucks of Maltesers.

yeah.. everyone working there is a millionaire.. you obviously have no clue about business and how earning money works? 95% there are employees that make the game for a normal salary. it's not like everyone gets an equal amount of money earned by the game.. most of that money is spent on developing new games. Welcome to the real world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users