» «
Photo

NO-Missions!

2 replies to this topic
Atomic_Sam
  • Atomic_Sam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:04 AM Edited by Atomic_Sam, 19 July 2013 - 03:08 AM.

Here is a detailed report on my problem:

I am now about 19% done the game and I have just started chapter 2 where we get a new star in a new safe house after the other one got burnt down. we go in to the cut scenes and it shows Mallorie (romans girl) and she invites me to some community center.... and an "M" appeared on the map.

at the same time I had a mission with Brucie called "NO. 1" indicated with the "B". By now I had two indicators on the map. the M and B. meaning two missions...

I started with Brucies mission and I had to win the race and I failed a couple of times but eventually I got it but by the time I finished "NO. 1" the M on the map had disappeared along with the mission which would have introduced me to Manny Escuela and Elizabeta but it did not and now I am stuck. I did some side missions and now have nothing to do...

I really need help and I have tried everything and searched on the web for a long time but seam to be going no where with this.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:49 AM Edited by AuSsIeThUnDeR36, 22 July 2013 - 07:54 AM.

Ok did you save the game after No.1 cause I think maybe you just quit game without saving. Maybe try turning phone off sleep mode? Or have you a love heart on your mini map? That would mean you have to meet French Tom at the diner. I bet that is what you haven't done.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 02:49)
Ok did you save the game after No.1 cause I think maybe you just quit game without saving. Maybe try turning phone off sleep mode? Or have you a love heart on your mini map? That would mean you have to meet French Tom at the diner. I bet that is what you haven't done.

That was possible in previous games(III to VCS), but in this game it is highly unlikely on missions, as there is an "auto save" feature which automatically saves the game after each mission(unless you press NO when it asks you, then it will be turned off until you activate it again). If this is the case, you may not have saved the game afterwards and will have to redo missions as a result. If this is the case, let it be a hard lesson learned to use the Auto save feature in the future. tounge2.gif

The phone thing is possible, as a lot of people turn it off to avoid friend activities, not knowing that the phone gives mission notifications as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users