Photo

Should I play this game?

9 replies to this topic
GTA_Playa21
  • GTA_Playa21

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

I've played this before but I stopped in the early parts because I got so bored. TBH I'd prefer LCS over VCS anytime of the week thrice on sundays. There have just been 3 gta games that I played. LCS, I completed up to 75% and completing my way to 100% for SA now. So should I play this game after? Also rate the game too. Thanks. I hope I didnt offend any fanboys, just trying to ask here.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:57 AM

I actually like VCS. It's not the best GTA game, but it's really good. I would definetly finish the game if I were you. I'm sure you'll enjoy the game more upon completion of it. Also, don't get angry over the empire buildings. Once you obtain all of them under your possesion, you don't have to worry about them being attacked by rival gangs.

As for rating the game by itself, I give it a 8/10. Also, what console are you playing on?

GTA_Playa21
  • GTA_Playa21

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 02:57)
I actually like VCS. It's not the best GTA game, but it's really good. I would definetly finish the game if I were you. I'm sure you'll enjoy the game more upon completion of it. Also, don't get angry over the empire buildings. Once you obtain all of them under your possesion, you don't have to worry about them being attacked by rival gangs.

As for rating the game by itself, I give it a 8/10. Also, what console are you playing on?

I have it on my PSP. I tried to do it after I finished LCS but got bored and re-did LCS. And then after a few years now I'm playing San Andreas. haha

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Playa21 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 23:09)

I have it on my PSP. I tried to do it after I finished LCS but got bored and re-did LCS. And then after a few years now I'm playing San Andreas. haha

Ahh, gotcha man. Can't really say much about the PSP version, as I own it for PS2. I did play it on PSP over at a friend's house one time, though. It's really a great game for both consoles. To sum this up, just complete the game. You will not regret it. sly.gif

GTA_Playa21
  • GTA_Playa21

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 03:12)
QUOTE (GTA_Playa21 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 23:09)

Ahh, gotcha man. Can't really say much about the PSP version, as I own it for PS2. I did play it on PSP over at a friend's house one time, though. It's really a great game for both consoles. To sum this up, just complete the game. You will not regret it. sly.gif

Maybe I'll play it and CTW after and IF I really do get 100% in SA. I'm very committed now but just like in LCS I got tired at 75%

stangone50
  • stangone50

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

I just got finished with this game . There are some really cool missions and a decent enough story line . It is also probably the easiest of all the GTAs to 100%

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

I haven't beaten it yet but I plan on it. smile.gif

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

One of the easiest to 100% indeed, but some missions are a bit tough on psp. All in all, I think I had more fun with vcs than vc since there's more to do, but storyline is weaker. 8.5/10

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

I wish it was available on pc.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by BabeRuth, 27 September 2013 - 07:31 PM.

I think you should go back and replay it, it's my second favorite GTA :). But it's all on your decision whether you want to replay it or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users