[PSP]Problem with Empire Building

3 replies to this topic
typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Sniper

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

I've taken over all 30 empire sites and made sure all of them are intact. However, attacks from enemy gangs continue. I have to run around the city like a maniac, defending and fixing my businesses and fending off random attacks from the bikers, instead of doing side missions and collectibles. I merely have time to go to Ammu-Nation to buy armor, which will be depleted by those annoying bikers soon after I leave the shop.
According to GTA Wiki, attacks on Vic and his properties are supposed to stop after all empire sites have been seized by the player. What's wrong?
I didn't use any cheats.
Please don't ask me questions like "are you sure you bought them after wasting the gang members and assets?" or "are you sure you have them all?".

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:05 PM

Save and RELOAD your save.

Attacks doesn't stop immediately after taking all sites.

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Sniper

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 14:05)
Save and RELOAD your save.

Attacks doesn't stop immediately after taking all sites.

Thanks, that solved the problem. icon14.gif

stangone50
  • stangone50

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

What I did was to not rush taking over any sites .
[SPOILER]

By the time you get to the second island the bikers and sharks have taken over all the cholos sites .
If you then take over all the sharks sites in one run those sites will not be attacked by the bikers . Then after hostile takeover I believe you can take over all the bikers sites and never be attacked again . The gangs will still remain in the game though .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users