Photo

GTA IV - TBoGT - Not able to play it >:( Did i jus

2 replies to this topic
Scramble
  • Scramble

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:12 AM

Hi, This is the story.. I bought GTA IV about a year ago when i was on vaccation, i've been playing it a lot since i got it. But i got kinda bored of it since i completed all missions and stuff. So i decided to buy The DLC "The Ballad Of Gay Tony" From the psStore.. So i bought it for like $20, Went straight on to the download. Downloaded it & loaded up the game, I did not get promted with a TBoGT Screen or anything. So i got curious and googled how to play TBoGT. It said that i had to go to the Pause screen > Game > New.
And then it should say something like "Do you wish to start a new game for: gta iv OR gta iv TBoGT"
But for me it just says: Do you wish to start a new game?

I've been having this problem for days.. I've reinstalled the dlc, No luck. I reinstalled the game and then the dlc, Still no luck. I tried all possible ways of uninstalling and installing. I still dont get the option to choose GTA IV - The Ballad Of Gay Tony... This is starting to ***** me off since it cost me $20 and i dont have a lot of money confused.gif
Does anyone know how to fix this or have had this problem and got it solved? Please respond. I kinda get a feeling that i got scammed >.>

Angelic
  • Angelic

La Reina

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Mariselia, 18 July 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Go to your game tab where your downloaded games are located and you should see it. You dont need to start the actual GTA IV as they are seperate. (Well atleast it is for EFLC)

Edit: I'm wrong, you should have the option to start a new game but I'm not sure why you don't. Do you still have your original GTA IV save file?

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:03 AM

Dont you have to start a new game? you will only get the option to load up both once you have a save file for both.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users