Photo

Is Michael Italian?

53 replies to this topic
Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

I don't think he's Italian. Looks more Irish to me.

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

This is why I'm starting to f*cken hate Michael.Everyone thinks he's a f*cken wise guy when R* said he was a bank robber.Just cus you wear a f*cken suit doesn't mean you're a f*cken mobster.Damn

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

No, he's American.

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (MaddFool @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:03)
This is why I'm starting to f*cken hate Michael.Everyone thinks he's a f*cken wise guy when R* said he was a bank robber.Just cus you wear a f*cken suit doesn't mean you're a f*cken mobster.Damn

Who said that? It does add up. I'm not confirming anything, I'm just assuming. Being honest, when Michael is wearing a suit, it shows more of his Mafia side, lol. He looks like Ray Liotta and Robert De Niro in that movie, Heat. Someone in the Mafia can mastermind and participate in robberies just like Sonny Franzese.

icebreaker202
  • icebreaker202

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

He and Ray Donovan seem the samish to me. Like not taking any nonsense from any1. Well thats the vibe I get from Michael.

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Zinthaniel @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 03:13)
Here's a long list of many mob bosses. Note how they are not all italian.

http://en.wikipedia....gory:Mob_bosses

Yeah, there are mafia/mob clans all over the world, like the japanese or russian mafia clans but to be a part of an italian mafia clan, you have to be
italian OR you must have italian ancestors. The same in Goodfellas Henry Hill (Ray Liotta) is born american with irish ancestors = no chance for him to join the "family".

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Hmmmm...

user posted image - That is "Michael" Franzese. He looks a little bit like the character from GTA V. Former Mafia member, who also sold out someone and co-operated with law enforcement.

_Hitman_
  • _Hitman_

Paid Hitman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

OMFG ITALIAN MAFIAS HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE WEST COAST. THE CARTELS HAVE INFLUENCE OVER THE WEST COAST!!!!!!!! i DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS suicidal.gif

Vin89
  • Vin89

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Michael seems way too independent to be in an organization like this. This doesn't mean he's certainly not italian, though. Might be. Then again, it doesn't really matter as I don't see him in the mafia or any big organization. He likes money to go into his own pokets.
Bank jobs are not something the stereotypical mob guy (not even a high ranked) would do for a living...

_Hitman_
  • _Hitman_

Paid Hitman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

...the reason I said this is because Rockstar is trying to make there game as realistic as possible and the the theme of the game is the recession we are in and its based in socal. If you guys new anything about socal, THERE ARE NO MAFIAS IN SOCAL ONLY CARTELS

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (death killer860 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 20:39)
OMFG ITALIAN MAFIAS HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE WEST COAST. THE CARTELS HAVE INFLUENCE OVER THE WEST COAST!!!!!!!! i DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS suicidal.gif

That holds no weight.. R* still found a way to incorporate them into GTA:SA..

Still I don't think Michael has any connection to the mafia, whether he is Italian or not.

Plainview
  • Plainview

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (SpaggetAboutIt @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:16)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:13)
Op they said he was a bank robber.. Bosses dont move like that

Well, if you remember Phil or Ray in IV, they were doing those kinds of jobs to gain the mafia's respect in order to get made one day.

Goodfellas, also. With the Lufthansa heist and everything.

Maybe it was a way for him to start?

Nobody in Goodfellas was a mob boss.

The closest were Paulie and Batts, but Paulie was only a Capo(consigliere later), and Batts was only a street soldier.

So, you're wrong.

_Hitman_
  • _Hitman_

Paid Hitman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by death killer860, 23 July 2013 - 09:00 PM.

QUOTE (BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 20:45)
OMFG  ITALIAN MAFIAS HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE WEST COAST. THE CARTELS HAVE INFLUENCE OVER THE WEST COAST!!!!!!!! i DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS  suicidal.gif

Still I don't think Michael has any connection to the mafia, whether he is Italian or not.

GTA:SA is a different world and GTAV has nothing to do with GTA:SA if you knew what you are talking about, you would know. Rockstar has been trying to make there games realistic with a theme since GTAIV (facepalm). EDIT* In conclusion, GTAIV AND GTAV are in a different universe . The older gta's are set in a different universe. UNDERSTAND NOW icon14.gif

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (death killer860 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 20:48)
OMFG  ITALIAN MAFIAS HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE WEST COAST. THE CARTELS HAVE INFLUENCE OVER THE WEST COAST!!!!!!!! i DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS  suicidal.gif

GTA:SA is a different world and GTAV has nothing to do with GTA:SA if you knew what you are talking about. Rockstar has been trying to make there games realistic with a theme since GTAIV (facepalm)

Right.. Michael just moved to Los Santos to hide from someone and start a new life.... in theory, he could be hiding from the mafia. He comes to Los Santos because there is no mafia in Los Santos and he feels he will be safe. Following me here?

_Hitman_
  • _Hitman_

Paid Hitman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by death killer860, 23 July 2013 - 08:59 PM.

QUOTE (BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 20:52)
QUOTE (death killer860 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 20:48)

GTA:SA is a different world and GTAV has nothing to do with GTA:SA if you knew what you are talking about. Rockstar has been trying to make there games realistic with a theme since GTAIV (facepalm)

Right.. Michael just moved to Los Santos to hide from someone and start a new life.... in theory, he could be hiding from the mafia. He comes to Los Santos because there is no mafia in Los Santos and he feels he will be safe. Following me here?

Oh yeah I def agree and that makes sense but look at my Edit post. P.S. The mafia would get destroyed if they stepped into cartel territory so I doupt that's the case. He's just a simple Bank robber trying to get away from the past

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Vagos MC @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 15:14)
Hmmmm...

user posted image - That is "Michael" Franzese. He looks a little bit like the character from GTA V. Former Mafia member, who also sold out someone and co-operated with law enforcement.

Vaffanculo, disgraziato!

user posted image

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 04:24)
I hope Michael is Brazilian or Portuguese...

icon14.gif

SpaggetAboutIt
  • SpaggetAboutIt

You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

Why do same of you get so offended with these racial topics?

First of all this is a video game, second of all, you can't deny the italian Maria's place in history.

And most importantly, italians tend to be a lot less offended n these topics as you guys, I've talked to many italians about this topic, they tend to not be as sensitive.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

If Michael is a Mafioso, he's probably the rank of a soldier or maybe he was associate of a Mafia crime family. It's highly unlikely he was a Mafia boss.

I really hope Michael is a Mafioso or connected to the Mafia in some way. It would make his story more interesting.

_Hitman_
  • _Hitman_

Paid Hitman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:18)
If Michael is a Mafioso, he's probably the rank of a soldier or maybe he was associate of a Mafia crime family. It's highly unlikely he was a Mafia boss.

I really hope Michael is a Mafioso or connected to the Mafia in some way. It would make his story more interesting.

The mafia is not on the west coast

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by Official General, 24 July 2013 - 11:14 AM.

QUOTE (death killer860 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:22)

Not necessarily true. The Mafia have very little influence and presence on the U.S West Coast, this is well-known. However, this does not mean that the Mafia does not exist there anymore. The Mafia in America operate so low-key and underground these days that its so hard to tell their current status in various U.S cities. I'm sure the Mafia still have some kind of very small presence in California. And in real life, many Mafia guys relocated to the West Coast in recent years.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (death killer860 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:22)

Trust me...OG already knows that.

He was only talking about Michael being possibly connected to them.

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by marcx, 23 July 2013 - 09:48 PM.

QUOTE (Vagos MC @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 22:14)
Hmmmm...

http://www.blackchri...ranzese01_l.jpg - That is "Michael" Franzese. He looks a little bit like the character from GTA V. Former Mafia member, who also sold out someone and co-operated with law enforcement.

I watched a documentary about mafia families 2 weeks ago, I think this guy is pretty cool.

And this is NOT true, he didn't sell out anyone. That's what he said himself in the documentary. while in prison, he made a decision to walk away from the Colombo family and organized crime.

Zeta87
  • Zeta87

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (SpaggetAboutIt @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 02:04)
If he is, that means he might had been a mob boss, but we can't tell because we don't know his last name. nervous.gif

Or he may be italian and just an ex-bank robber working on his own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users