Photo

List of vehicles we owned

98 replies to this topic
stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

Let's be honest, the only bit of the engine in your Cordoba that's the same as the one in the A6 is the bare block. Everything was either uprated during the transition from VP to PD direct injection or the difference between longitudinal and transverse placement.

yeah i know, the audi had 110hp about 20 more then the cordoba

Then why did you claim they had the same engine when they clearly didn't?

Because its still the same freaking engine?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by sivispacem, 14 November 2013 - 08:10 AM.

Let's be honest, the only bit of the engine in your Cordoba that's the same as the one in the A6 is the bare block. Everything was either uprated during the transition from VP to PD direct injection or the difference between longitudinal and transverse placement.

yeah i know, the audi had 110hp about 20 more then the cordoba

Then why did you claim they had the same engine when they clearly didn't?

Because its still the same freaking engine?

...No it isn't.

The bare block is the same in terms of bore and stroke, but the water channels are different and so are the mounting points. The pistons and rods are different due to a different compression ratio. The crank is different. The head is different, as are the valves. The turbocharger, all ancillaries and cooling are different. The entire fuel injection system is different.

The only thing they share is a displacement, a fuel type and a manufacturer. Different engine codes and different generations of engine.

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

The A6 there looks like the pre-facelift one, so definitely not the PD car. Therefore I would say they are pretty close. I‘d say the A6 has the AFN and the Cordoba has the ALH.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

The A6 there looks like the pre-facelift one, so definitely not the PD car. Therefore I would say they are pretty close. Id say the A6 has the AFN and the Cordoba has the ALH.

The PD engine in AJM form was available from 1998 in the A6, so about 3 years worth of pre-facelift cars were available with it. I thought the non-PD engines were dropped from the European market when the PDs were released in January 98?

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

AJMs replaced the non-PD 110hp engines in Passats, but iirc all over Europe they were sold alongside the 110hp non-PD cars. I know for a fact in France it was the case. I am pretty sure both AFN and AJM were available for the A6 at the same time. AJM was crap anyway.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

started with an 02 explorer sport [transmission blew] 

20130502_182409.jpg

then bought my current trailblazer

20130516_110742.jpg

2 years driving, 3 tickets ;) 

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

I've had like 30 cars and 5 bikes the reason why I have had a lot of cars is because I drive like a hoon(anti social driver) and I like to drift and stuff I also jump them that kills them a lot when they land so I strip them and get rid of them
I post my new car when I get it later this week

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

I've had like 30 cars and 5 bikes the reason why I have had a lot of cars is because I drive like a hoon(anti social driver) and I like to drift and stuff I also jump them that kills them a lot when they land so I strip them and get rid of them

Someone's been watching too much Fast and Furious.

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

No it's just how my dad teached me to drive if i was watching fast and furious I would be driving a civic with a wing on the back and neons

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• United-Kingdom
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

hqdefault.jpg

• Viper9502 likes this

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

hqdefault.jpg

Ha

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:02 AM

No it's just how my dad teached me to drive if i was watching fast and furious I would be driving a civic with a wing on the back and neons

*Taught

Hooning isn't anti-social driving anyway.

Still waiting for this list of cars and bikes.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I started out with a 1980 VW Rabbit when I was 16 ( one of my HS teachers gave it I me)
Then about 6 months later a famy friend saw me driving it and thought it was unsafe so they have me a 1997 Dodge Caravan I drove that for 4 or 5 years when someone crashed into me so I gave it to my grandfather and he fixed it and is now driving it. Then my mom sold me her 1994 mercury topaz with I have been slowly fixing up

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

If this is true this person is a doushe bag that should not have a driving license in the first place

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

If this is true this person is a doushe bag that should not have a driving license in the first place

not really, i have/had

1995 SAAB 900SE

1988 Volvo 744 GLE

1985 Mercedes-Benz 500SEL

1990 BMW 750iAL

1993 Audi 100 Avant

1985 VW Golf GTI

1975 Plymouth Valiant

1971 Volvo 142 

2006 Volvo V50

1986 Volvo 744GL

1995 SAAB 900 Turbo

1995 SAAB 900S

I crashed the Golf, 744GLE & the 900SE while i was playing in the woods, thats 3 cars in less then 2 months... 

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

Insurance hates you. No wonder you get new cars so often.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

I don't insure cars that I only drive on lonely gravel roads.. since it's most likely i will crash them.. if i did and i crash, thr police will be involwed and i would loose my license

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

I don't insure cars that I only drive on lonely gravel roads.. since it's most likely i will crash them.. if i did and i crash, thr police will be involwed and i would loose my license

this would not be a bad thing I am not trying to be an asshole but I have to call you out when I was a kid I as in a car involved in a couple serious accident one of them was a stupid ass who decided to drive drunk at 7 am and the other was when I was walking back to school from lunch ( I was in middle school) and some dumbass hit me thankfully I did not go underneath the car and landed on the hood

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Cruise-Mids Founder

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

Vauxhall Nova GTE

Vauxhall Nova Spin

Vauxhall Nova SR

Vauxhall Corsa SRi - which i still have as my show car

Vauxhall Corsa Sport

Vauxhall Astra mk3

Alfa Romeo GTV TS

Volkswagen Golf GTI - my daily which is up for sale

next car, looking at Audi A3 2.0 TDI or Alfa Romeo 156 V6 estate

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

I'm a good driver so it's ok becuse I don't crash into people

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:33 AM Edited by Jeone, 15 December 2013 - 04:40 AM.

I had a list of the cars but it disappeared when I was adding the last cars on
I post them again but I will not give details on what happen to them to save time

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

No pics but...

1) 1997 Buick LeSabre (Stolen) My fault. Left the keys in the car overnight.
2) 1998 Buick LeSabre (Still own) blown head gasket and cracked radiator though.
3) 1988 Ford F250. (Still own) and right now my daily driver. I love that truck! 4spd. trans with a big block 460. Big gas guzzler though. 10 mpg!! Can't wait to fix my LeSabre
  • WBaker likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

I'm a good driver so it's ok becuse I don't crash into people

I apologize for what I said, it was uncalled for, there is no excuse for it I hope you can forgive me.
  • WBaker likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

I've only had two cars, a 3 series bmw and a corolla. The beemer was a lot of fun to drive but it's not exactly a reliable vehicle. That thing was expensive and spent way too much time in the shop. The corolla is best summed up by what was said on the original topgear: "the corolla isn't a bad car, it's just boring."

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

I had a list of the cars but it disappeared when I was adding the last cars on
I post them again but I will not give details on what happen to them to save time

Excuses excuses. You've never driven before in your life, that much is abundantly clear.
  • Raavi likes this

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:22 PM Edited by Jeone, 16 December 2013 - 03:23 PM.

My last car
Edit: Removed becuse it was a test sorry

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• United-Kingdom
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by Raavi, 15 December 2013 - 07:43 PM.

654lzd.jpg
My last car

http://www.stancewor...d.php?p=1222700

At least you didn't go for a random car on offer on Ebay.

A for effort.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by sivispacem, 15 December 2013 - 08:32 PM.

Hilarious. When will idiots learn that coming into Vehicle Chat, making posts only a 15 year old would be proud of and then nicking pictures of other people's cars does not end well.

For instance, compare and contrast the eloquent and detailed discussion around the vehicle, which the Stanceworks member clearly loves dearly, and the barely comprehensible drivel that the bottom-of-the-barrel knuckle-dragger who took it and posted it on here spews. Marvel at his ability to correctly form sentences and to post a car history without spending a week stalling on it.

Shame I missed that as I'm a Stanceworks member too, albeit not a very active one.

Go back to playing Need for Speed.
  • Viper9502 likes this

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

654lzd.jpg
My last car

A for effort.

He he I was going to do that I'm going to post some of my real car photos tomorrow

You guys are smart

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• United-Kingdom
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by Raavi, 15 December 2013 - 11:51 PM.

654lzd.jpg
My last car

A for effort.

He he I was going to do that I'm going to post some of my real car photos tomorrow

You guys are smart

It's not so much us being smart, but you being an absolute infantile tool.

O and in case the message wasn't made abundantly clear enough - you're done. Every post of yours from here on out on the subject of your phantom cars is just going to be laughed at.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users