list the three most things your excited about
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:05 PM
2. Huge array of airplanes to chose from.
3. Los santos customs.
Not excited about: 1. Yoga, I think its a waste of time.
2.underwater explorations, I think it takes away from the game.
3. Players have their own life when not using them, id rather them stay where I leave them and dont do anything so they dont mess anything up.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:11 PM
1. Killing rival gang members
2. Riding an ATV recklessly through Vinewood and shooting peds from it
3. Using the silencer to stealthily assassinate peds
1. Getting pwn'd by 12 year olds online
2. Failing missions
3. Load times
1. Realistic ghetto
2. Skateboards and BMX bikes
3. Lots of small towns
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:15 PM
1. Planning heists
2. Exploring mountains
3. Cycling and tennis
Not excited for:
1. Multiplayer (I'll probably only get in it after the single player)
Aand I'm out of ideas.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:17 PM
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:18 PM
Edited by TheKrigeron, 18 July 2013 - 02:55 AM.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:20 PM
2. Bikes n stunts.
3. Awesome music they always put in.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:23 PM
2. Scuba diving and exploring the vast underwater area.
3. Finally getting to use all your accumulated cash on worthwhile investments!
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:24 PM
Not so excited: frustrating side missions that requires to complete the 100%
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:27 PM
Vast array of vehicles + weapons (and hopefully gadgets and toys)
(4 - and physics)
Not excited about -
Underwater (although I am intrigued)
Franklin (Special ability sounds funky though)
Power-cuts (real life lol)
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:46 PM
EXPLORING THE DETAILED WORLD
DRIVING ALL KINDS OV VEHICLES
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:51 PM
2: 3 main characters.
3: general exploration of rural & undeveloped areas.
Not Excited for.
2: multiplayer/ if anything like IV.
3: in game investment system.
1: LEO's appear to use highly impractical tactics.
2: lack of military presence / so far.
3: possible redundancy in missions.
BONUS #4: ...magic trees.
Edited by crispypistonx8, 17 July 2013 - 09:01 PM.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:56 PM
1. Heist planning/Executing - looks really good!
2. Minigames (tennis/golf) etc. - Just add such a great depth to the game
3. The characters in general doing their own thing. - All protags are fun but to have another 2 to choose from all with their own uniqueness really keeps the game fresh for me
1. Possible poor policing, chasing n shooting you for minor offences
2. The wait!
3. Possible poor mechanics on driving etc.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:03 PM
Planning your own approach
- Not Excited For -
Possibility of poor AI
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:07 PM
1. Los Santos Customs
2. Planning road trips with crew
3. New atmosphere and feel
1. Multiplayer trolls
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:07 PM
2-customizable cars & dogs
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:18 PM
1. The mountains and landscape
2. character- and vehicle customizing
3. great graphics/biggest GTA ever and stuff
1. i gotta buy a USB-stick or something for my 4gb 360 xD
2. the fact that the release date isn't part of my summer holidays -_-
3. - €60,- sorry couldn't think of anything else
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:19 PM
I'm hoping for decal customisation and street racing with Franklin. None of this is confirmed.
However I'm also excited for Michael. Him having a house and family sounds brilliant, seems we'll have a safehouse that you can actually stay entertained in for some time. He's got tennis courts, a family and a telly. Nice.
Excited for the multiplayer, just has to be good.
And what I'm not excited about.
First, I'm concerned about the size of Los Santos. Rural environments are only fun for so long, and in this case they'll only be fun if the driving is good, which brings me to my next point. If the driving's arcadey I'll be disappointed. A maxed out car should e harder to drive, not easier. And finally, I'm concerned about the approach they're taking DLC wise.
Personally, it'd be best if they just released the game and let us all play it. It'd be bad in my opinion if they started bombarding us all with DLC and next gen releases. It just ruins the vibe imo. Instead of everyone playing one big game, everyone's playig little games with bits and pieces that not everybody has.
As for next gen, that'd ruin the multiplayer a lot. Instead of x amount of people split across 2-3 platforms, it's x amount of people split into 4-5. Multiplayer as a whole would just be less lively.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:34 PM
1* drop back diamond, n those super cars from nascar n illegals
2* trevor since his super badass n gnagster n kills like agrea!!!!!!t white shark
3* just seeing my birthplace come back to gta v for adventure n tribute
Not excited for
1* slow af peds, slow af rides, swogger clothes cause swagger clothes is better, 5 stars, n slow af gta v trailer gameplay bytch: shes like stupid!!!!!!!!!
2* gta v patches ups because they ruined gta iv n might ruined gta vwithin 6 months
3* retards idgaf lmfao like those whos crooss your paths during cop chases, those hotdog benders who you punch you then goes back to bendeing hotdogs randomly, n people who say trevor n michael are ugly because its hard to tell what nationity or race frankoin is.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:41 PM
2. Exploring the new map and comparing it with the old one (seeing if any dramatic changes have occurred)
3. Going through the whole storyline of each character.
Not Excited - 1. Modders f*cking the game up.
2. Stupid children shooting each other in the lobbies and being pr*cks.
3. The cost of the game upon release.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:42 PM
1. Car customization
2. Exploring map
3. Just playing a game,activites,missions,free roam...
1. Im scared because car physics looks arcadish...
2. R* will cut some things to have plans for DLC or that they maybe get rid of trees etc to get better FPS etc...
3. Missing textures just because im moving fast.
1. Car physics simmilar to GTA IV with just less soft suspension.
2. R* will complete every promise they made and everything that we saw on screens will be do-able.
3. Lots of small towns
Edited by JacoBee, 17 July 2013 - 09:45 PM.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:44 PM
1. Exploring Los Santos and Blaine County
2. Heists and the huge payout
3. Customization (hair, tats, cars, etc.)
Edit: Not excited for...
1. The size of LS could have been better
Honestly, not trying to be a fanboy here, but that's it.
Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:54 PM
- heist planning/execution
- rockstar humor/easter eggs, can't wait to find out what they've put ingame, like the epsilon program in SA
Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:29 PM
- The whole setting itself
Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:03 PM
Trevors gas canister
No negatives that I know of yet.
Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:25 AM
- New Setting, Will actually have more than miles and miles of gridlocked avenues and apartment buildings
- Number of Vehicles, and return of Transfender/Modifications
- Actual uses for money and an "economy"
- Extra, New Max Payne 3 era Engine. will hopefully be stable on Consoles and future PC release *see below*
Things I'm Upset about
- Not Launching on PC, won't be out on PC for months *It's kind of obvious it's not launching on PS4/XBO, Those consoles aren't even ready yet*
- Some of the Minigames seem gimmicky and Pointless
- Nickle & Diming DLC, Special edition exclusive content, all that sh*t. I thought Rockstar was above this king of stupid business decisions, that's more EA or Activision's style
Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:29 AM
3.the highways i can not wait to go on a roleplay roadtrip it will be fun
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users