» «
Photo

Jordan Davis Trial

35 replies to this topic
ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by ryuclan, 18 July 2013 - 03:11 AM.

We've had a case here in Wisconsin where an old man practically just shot a boy for no reason other then being around when the guy was in a bad mood. Here's what I remember (and its all caught on camera).

The boy walks outside where the old man is sitting. The boy grabs the trash cans from by the street and walks it to the back. While the boy is gone the old man walks in his house and returns when the boy comes for the second trash can. The old man goes up to the boy pointing a gun at him and talking nonsense about somebody breaking into his house. He tells the boy to put his hands up, which he did, then he says "I'm going to teach you not to steal from anyone" and he shoots him. Right in broad daylight, right in front of the boys mother. I'll find an article about it.

article one

article 2

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (ryuclan @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 23:07)
We've had a case here in Wisconsin where an old man practically just shot a boy for no reason other then being around when the guy was in a bad mood. Here's what I remember (and its all caught on camera).

The boy walks outside where the old man is sitting. The boy grabs the trash cans from by the street and walks it to the back. While the boy is gone the old man walks in his house and returns when the boy comes for the second trash can. The old man goes up to the boy pointing a gun at him and talking nonsense about somebody breaking into his house. He tells the boy to put his hands up, which he did, then he says "I'm going to teach you not to steal from anyone" and he shoots him. Right in broad daylight, right in front of the boys mother. I'll find an article about it.

article one

article 2

He had to have had some nasty dementia to do some sh*t like that in braod daylight? That's why I like NY, where we have Sean Bell type of sh*t. sarcasm.gif Shot that one dude 19 times and he still lived. f*ck 50 cent lol.

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:31 AM

This guy is guilty. Is this case really getting national attention like this has been the only Stand Your Ground case since The Zimmerman incident? - which wasn't even a Stand Your Ground case but people are protesting against it because of that event, yet I would think that would conflict with the whole argument that Martin had the right to stand his ground people are also making now.

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

i said it elsewhere in this forum, but racism and violence are as american as apple pie (if apple pie is really american).

groveSTREETfamily4LIFE
  • groveSTREETfamily4LIFE

Where am I?

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

http://www.nypost.co...xfKCRtoZF7flqhK

I'll leave this here to remind people violence between whites and blacks go both ways.

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

This happened in Florida you say. And this kinda of thing has happened before? Well then it's time to call in our top person on Florida.

user posted image

Seems we need to saw it off of North America.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users