Photo

Where can I find a Burrito (Vehicle)?

8 replies to this topic
FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

I'm looking for a regular Burrito (Vehicle) but I'm having no luck finding one.

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

I found the majority in Little Haiti / Downtown, mainly on the long stretch of road on the second island. Try hanging around that zone, and you should spot one eventually. There's no fixed location for it, though.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 17:18)
I found the majority in Little Haiti / Downtown, mainly on the long stretch of road on the second island. Try hanging around that zone, and you should spot one eventually. There's no fixed location for it, though.

Yeah that's where I've been hanging around, bunch of Rumpos but no Burritos as of yet. I'll keep at it and hope I get lucky. Know of any vehicle that will help it spawn in set traffic? Been riding around in other types of vans and even the gang version.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

Grab a Gang Burrito (one can be always found on Prawn Island) and drive around Viceport. Couple of rounds (around 5, maybe 6) should spawn you a regular Burrito:
user posted image

chodek
  • chodek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

Excuse me for asking.
Just to satisfy my curiosity biggrin.gif
Why are u looking such car? If I remeber good, it's kinda slow and clumsy, isn't it?

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by FearTheLiving, 17 July 2013 - 06:58 PM.

QUOTE (Tycek @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 18:12)
Grab a Gang Burrito (one can be always found on Prawn Island) and drive around Viceport. Couple of rounds (around 5, maybe 6) should spawn you a regular Burrito:

Gonna have to try more later, did it about 2 dozen times and only coming up Ponys. (playing on PS2 if that makes a difference)

@chodek

Actually it's probably the best van in the game, but that's besides the point. I'm actually just going back to older saves and filling up my garages with cars I think would most fit with location and character. So Downtown garages I have a bunch of vans and bigger vehicles. My reasoning being that's where Tommy would keep vehicles for deliveries (drugs, weapons ect).

In comparison I have a bunch of high end cars and Bikes at Sunshine Autos. I pretty much try to do this with every GTA game. As it would get boring with every GTA I play would have the same exact cars. Of course this is just adding a little bit to the game for me.

austinkopeck
  • austinkopeck

Meth Cook

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (chodek @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 14:42)
Excuse me for asking.
Just to satisfy my curiosity biggrin.gif
Why are u looking such car? If I remeber good, it's kinda slow and clumsy, isn't it?

Its the fastest van in the game and it looks sexy as f*ck.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

I've tried that on PS2 and I can confirm it won't spawn at all. I believe that only way to get it is to trying find it during Vigilante, Taxi or Firefighter missions.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by FearTheLiving, 18 July 2013 - 06:17 PM.

Well apparently I just got lucky loaded up my saved game from the dock, walked to the street and a Burrito pulls right in front of me.

So thanks for all the help guys, I guess it just came down to sheer dumb luck, mods can lock this topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users