» «
Photo

Henrique and Armando Respect can be increased

2 replies to this topic
123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by 123iamking, 17 July 2013 - 09:25 AM.

I search on the Internet days ago and I realize : none of the forums in the internet could tell how to increase Henrique and Armando Respect , they just keep talking bullsh*t and guessing around . So I make this thread to give the answer - plz achieve it first then give the answer .
I did rise the Armando Respect from 60% to 100% .
How TO DO :
- Go around headshot people die.gif suicidal.gif , using mod to achieve the money facedesk.gif (like press F5 to get 100.000 $ with Simple Native Trainer).
- Hang Out with 'em --> try to do many activities before drive 'em home - this will rise their like anuj_cop.gif icon14.gif . Go to strip club , play darts , golf , air hockey TRY TO ALWAYS WIN ARMANDO
- call Armando's Gun Van then buy his weapons --> spend all of your money on weapon : this is easy - just spend 10.000 $ for the Rocket then spend 8.000 $ for the Grenade Launcher muppetmaster_karma.gif then buy the Rocket , then buy the Grenade Launcher , do this until you're broke viddy_pirate.gif .
- Do anything you like moto_whistle.gif then save your game breadfish_by_Moto.gif .
I do the things above many times yawn.gif , each time I spend 100.000 $ on Armando's Gun Van panic.gif , and I see the Armando Respect did increase monocle.gif .
until I spend totally 1.000.000 $ and I headshot 14.000 citizens and unlock all icons on the map , Armando Respect reach 100% .
SO I think the answer is : You have to use your friends service to raise their Respect !

tips :
- a better way to headshot people
using Nemesis mod to Increase your running speed , you will find it a lot easy to headshot people .
using My HeadShot bonus mod to make you feel great about headshot !

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

uhhh.. what?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

Jesus christ, my eyes are hurting.

On a serious note, I don't have much of a reason to raise their respect, seeing as they'll still deliver cars & weapons to you regardless of the respect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users