Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas Liberty City

3 replies to this topic
Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

Okay so i downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Liberty City BETA 7 to play someone's storyline.
I Installed the mod on a clean SA, Installed the DYOM Compatibility fix, Replaced the Player.img with the SA Player.img
& tried to run the game. My game crashed so i checked what i missed. He said that i need Cleo 4. So i installed the Latest
Cleo 4 but the Cleo Installed gave me some error massages. i downloaded the ZIP version of Cleo 4 but my game simply
crashes when started. so i deleted all the CLEO.asi files and so. Then reinstalled Cleo 3. Everything works fine. The Hume.cs loads
well but whenever you load a game, the game closes half way true the Loading without any massage. so my game doesn't work with Cleo 3 nor Cleo 4. confused.gif

Any ideas how to fix this?

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

seriously guys? confused.gif Nobody knows how to fix this?

Terano
  • Terano

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

I GOT THE SAME CLEO4 PROBLEM
when i install cleo4 i got an error then simply i unchecked the
read only attribute from all the folders for gta san....and after that
try to reinstall and cleo4 is presentely installed in my gta san

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 10:35)
Okay so i downloaded Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Liberty City BETA 7 to play someone's storyline.
I Installed the mod on a clean SA, Installed the DYOM Compatibility fix, Replaced the Player.img with the SA Player.img
& tried to run the game. My game crashed so i checked what i missed. He said that i need Cleo 4. So i installed the Latest
Cleo 4 but the Cleo Installed gave me some error massages. i downloaded the ZIP version of Cleo 4 but my game simply
crashes when started. so i deleted all the CLEO.asi files and so. Then reinstalled Cleo 3. Everything works fine. The Hume.cs loads
well but whenever you load a game, the game closes half way true the Loading without any massage. so my game doesn't work with Cleo 3 nor Cleo 4. confused.gif

Any ideas how to fix this?

hmm...

try doing it without the dyom fix (I never used it) and see what happens (just replace the player.img)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users