Far Cry 4

927 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:54 AM

Just raided a few hard outposts undetected.The auto crossbow is more effective than snipers.How is the LK-1018 without the lcam? And I found that the lk some time shoots standard rockets with the lcam.It might be a glitch.

I quite like doing it by Sniper i like to see how many headshots i can get before i am detected but soon as the meeter starts moving i get up and move to a difference spot.

One thing i don't like is he stances instead of laying down like a normal sniper would

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:01 AM

How is the LK-1018 without the lcam? And I found that the lk some time shoots standard rockets with the lcam.It might be a glitch.

If you dont aim through the sight with the launcher it will just shoot normal rockets instead of cluster bombs.  

• Vehicles likes this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Internet from hell.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:25 AM

Just raided a few hard outposts undetected.The auto crossbow is more effective than snipers.How is the LK-1018 without the lcam? And I found that the lk some time shoots standard rockets with the lcam.It might be a glitch.

I quite like doing it by Sniper i like to see how many headshots i can get before i am detected but soon as the meeter starts moving i get up and move to a difference spot.

One thing i don't like is he stances instead of laying down like a normal sniper would
Ah,sniping is a good way to take an outpost.But I like to get up close and personal to the enemy.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Internet from hell.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:00 PM

I need some help here.If anyone plays this on ps3 I would like to ask for a hand to help me collect the last two co-op trophies for platinum.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:22 PM

Far Cry 4 Gold Edition is on sale for $53,99 from the $80.00 price on PS4

Includes the Escape From Prison DLC, Syringe Missions, Special Weapons and all of the other things.

Playstation Store > Discounts > Scroll to the right > Last game to the right.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:22 PM

Valley of the Yetis got revealed, and it's in an new setting

http://www.ign.com/a...ming-march-10th

krashr
  • krashr

flailing goat

• The Precinct
  • Mars
  • Best Dreads 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:48 AM

i haven't played any of the other far cry games. usually i'm not a big fan of fps, but i picked this up on sale last week and am really enjoying it so far

• El Diablo likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:28 AM

if you enjoy FC4, you'll really enjoy Far Cry 3 as well.

FC1 and 2 you should probably avoid.

they won't feel anything like 3 and 4.

• krashr likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:03 PM

I was kinda wondering why in one of the cutscenes in FC4 story mode had a Yeti in it and then nothing came out of the story from it. Now I know.

Valley of the Yetis - DLC

Nice work for once

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:27 PM Edited by Stormingz, 4 weeks ago.

if you enjoy FC4, you'll really enjoy Far Cry 3 as well.

FC1 and 2 you should probably avoid.
they won't feel anything like 3 and 4.

I thought Far Cry 2 was a great game, I mean sure it had a few issues (like having malaria and needing to find medicine was very tedious) but the setting was great, A war torn country in Africa. Imo, Far Cry 2 made the Far Cry franchise what it is.
  • Street Mix, Osho, Ridd and 1 other like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

I agree.

but he said that he's never played any other FC before.

and FC4 is just so different from the first 2 that they don't even feel like they belong together.

it would almost be like playing 2 different series at this point.

• Stormingz likes this

RedMachete
  • RedMachete

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:01 PM

Fighting in the arena is a blast. Anybody know who the announcer is for the arena? He's hilarious

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

Fighting in the arena is a blast. Anybody know who the announcer is for the arena? He's hilarious

It's sounds like AngryJoe from Youtube. Dont know if it is though.

RedMachete
  • RedMachete

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:20 PM Edited by RedMachete, 01 March 2015 - 01:22 PM.

Really I was thinking it was some English actor. I cant find anything on a google search.

Durden
  • Durden

Jack's blatant honesty

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:50 AM

The platinum trophy was easy, but somewhat annoying to acquire all the skill points (I just used the Pagan Min fortress 'heavy takedown' exploit).

Fun game overall. Was very similar to FC3 and I can't decide whether that's good or bad. Battles of Kyrat multiplayer is terrible, but it has potential if they allocate more resources to it. Co-op was the best part of FC4; it felt like I was playing Just Cause Multiplayer when I grappled onto my friend's Buzzer helicopter and then swung to an adjacent Bell Tower.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:24 AM

The platinum trophy was easy, but somewhat annoying to acquire all the skill points (I just used the Pagan Min fortress 'heavy takedown' exploit).

Fun game overall. Was very similar to FC3 and I can't decide whether that's good or bad. Battles of Kyrat multiplayer is terrible, but it has potential if they allocate more resources to it. Co-op was the best part of FC4; it felt like I was playing Just Cause Multiplayer when I grappled onto my friend's Buzzer helicopter and then swung to an adjacent Bell Tower.

Huh...I've been playing a lot of FC4 Co-op and i never knew you could grapple onto a buzzer, I'll have to try that.

Durden
  • Durden

Jack's blatant honesty

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:07 AM

Huh...I've been playing a lot of FC4 Co-op and i never knew you could grapple onto a buzzer, I'll have to try that.

Yeah, a lot of people don't seem to know about it, oddly enough. Most of my friends had no idea either.

Once you're grappling on it, you can rappel up/down, remain stationary, swing back & forth, or climb up to the passenger side of the Buzzer to use your guns/camera. It's really useful to quickly activate Bell Towers (as I mentioned).

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:29 AM

Yeah, a lot of people don't seem to know about it, oddly enough. Most of my friends had no idea either.

Once you're grappling on it, you can rappel up/down, remain stationary, swing back & forth, or climb up to the passenger side of the Buzzer to use your guns/camera. It's really useful to quickly activate Bell Towers (as I mentioned).

Yeah that would've been a lot easier when Ezza was helping me liberate bell towers...

This was before the update where they removed all the bell towers from the joining co-op player map.

• Durden likes this

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:38 PM

I was playing Valley of the Yetis, and those overgrown furrcoats are scary

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:43 PM

Kind of had enough of the game. Overplayed it probably (like I did with Far Cry 3) but overall FC4 was a much more enjoyable game. Eventhough it kind of left me with the same 'they should've added more of THIS and THAT'. 

But still, solid game and a hell lot of fun. ATM  waiting for someone to do the last trophy with on PS4... but the reviews about the Yeti DLC are all really positive (and that's also the only DLC I was willing to play). Is it worth shelling out money for? Does it bring that much new stuff? Didn't want to spoil too much for myself so I avoided checking trailers/reviews for it... but I read there's a whole new (snowy) area to explore with enough new missions/sidemissions.

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

SMS2 SNES N64 NGC PS2 PS3 PS4

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Wow, I was expecting a lot lot more. So far I'm very disappointed.

(I'm yet to progress far I bought it yesterday, so will give it a chance)

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 4 weeks ago

Wow, I was expecting a lot lot more. So far I'm very disappointed.

(I'm yet to progress far I bought it yesterday, so will give it a chance)

Make sure you do some co-ops with friends that makes it fun as well as the map creator playing other peoples creations and stuff like that.

Also check out the new Yeti DLC it's pretty fun and worth the money.

• Vertighost likes this

whats_a_username?
  • whats_a_username?

Cat in the house!

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Any tips on "Don't look down".
I struggle getting past this one

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just stealth the first section where you at the top of the cliffs and dont let anyone see you.

For the second part where you are in the snow prison if you having trouble its easier just to ignore the enemies and run straight towards the exit. Dont worry about getting your equipment, youll get it back automatically at the end of the level. The checkpoints are pretty generous just make sure to be ready to shoot the lock on the gate at the exit, or they will catch you. 

whats_a_username?
  • whats_a_username?

Cat in the house!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Just stealth the first section where you at the top of the cliffs and dont let anyone see you. 

This is the part I struggle on. I keep getting detected.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A week ago

This is the part I struggle on. I keep getting detected.

After so many failed attempted i just went loud and just ran lika muthatrucker

CheckOutMyMixtape666
  • CheckOutMyMixtape666

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Just bought this game a few days ago without knowing ANYTHING about it other than its a first person game. All I can say is....wow.

This f*cking game is amazing!!! The new wildlife I'm constantly discovering, the random events, the exploring, the dense vegetation; this game is f*cking great! Turning off the minimap and just exploring new areas as random events happen is such a pleasant experience. One thing that really impressed me was that fire spread. You could burn a field down if you wanted to. The story is really fun too. I've only just passed the mission where you go up to the mountains for a package, but right now it's a 9/10 game for me. Grand Theft What??

lh1
  • lh1

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted A week ago

Just bought this game a few days ago without knowing ANYTHING about it other than its a first person game. All I can say is....wow.

This f*cking game is amazing!!! The new wildlife I'm constantly discovering, the random events, the exploring, the dense vegetation; this game is f*cking great! Turning off the minimap and just exploring new areas as random events happen is such a pleasant experience. One thing that really impressed me was that fire spread. You could burn a field down if you wanted to. The story is really fun too. I've only just passed the mission where you go up to the mountains for a package, but right now it's a 9/10 game for me. Grand Theft What??

What does this have to do with GTA ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users