Far Cry 4

907 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A week ago

Just raided a few hard outposts undetected.The auto crossbow is more effective than snipers.How is the LK-1018 without the lcam? And I found that the lk some time shoots standard rockets with the lcam.It might be a glitch.

I quite like doing it by Sniper i like to see how many headshots i can get before i am detected but soon as the meeter starts moving i get up and move to a difference spot.

One thing i don't like is he stances instead of laying down like a normal sniper would

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A week ago

How is the LK-1018 without the lcam? And I found that the lk some time shoots standard rockets with the lcam.It might be a glitch.

If you dont aim through the sight with the launcher it will just shoot normal rockets instead of cluster bombs.  

• Vehicles likes this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Internet from hell.

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted A week ago

Just raided a few hard outposts undetected.The auto crossbow is more effective than snipers.How is the LK-1018 without the lcam? And I found that the lk some time shoots standard rockets with the lcam.It might be a glitch.

I quite like doing it by Sniper i like to see how many headshots i can get before i am detected but soon as the meeter starts moving i get up and move to a difference spot.

One thing i don't like is he stances instead of laying down like a normal sniper would
Ah,sniping is a good way to take an outpost.But I like to get up close and personal to the enemy.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Internet from hell.

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted A week ago

I need some help here.If anyone plays this on ps3 I would like to ask for a hand to help me collect the last two co-op trophies for platinum.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A day ago

Far Cry 4 Gold Edition is on sale for $53,99 from the $80.00 price on PS4

Includes the Escape From Prison DLC, Syringe Missions, Special Weapons and all of the other things.

Playstation Store > Discounts > Scroll to the right > Last game to the right.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 hours ago

Valley of the Yetis got revealed, and it's in an new setting

http://www.ign.com/a...ming-march-10th

krashr
  • krashr

best awesome

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 hours ago

i haven't played any of the other far cry games. usually i'm not a big fan of fps, but i picked this up on sale last week and am really enjoying it so far

• El Diablo likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 6 hours ago

if you enjoy FC4, you'll really enjoy Far Cry 3 as well.

FC1 and 2 you should probably avoid.

they won't feel anything like 3 and 4.

• krashr likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users