Photo

Far Cry 4

697 replies to this topic
El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 2 days ago Edited by El Diablo, 2 days ago.

couldn't agree more.

games that do not provide independent audio controls for voice, sound effects, ambience, and music tend to piss me off. when it comes to FPS I always turn off the music / soundtrack, turn down down the dialogue, and maximize the sound effects / ambience. music totally ruins the immersion for me and reminds me that I'm just playing a game; I love raw sound effects.

so when it comes to Far Cry 4, I enjoy the radio itself (because it's part of the world) but I cannot f/cking stand the DJ. I really really really wish there was a way to make Robbi "Ray" Ranna shut the f/ck up, but just keep playing songs.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

It is literally taking me forever to get all the collectables and find all the locations and they are all labeled on the map if you purchase all of them. I'm about half way through the campain and probably the side missions. I love finding collectables so I'm really enjoying it. Just didn't think it would take me this long. LOL. I did find out if you purchase the Buzzer at your home, flying it around getting collectables is so much easier.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 2 days ago

It is literally taking me forever to get all the collectables and find all the locations and they are all labeled on the map if you purchase all of them. I'm about half way through the campain and probably the side missions. I love finding collectables so I'm really enjoying it. Just didn't think it would take me this long. LOL. I did find out if you purchase the Buzzer at your home, flying it around getting collectables is so much easier.

The mask are driving me crazy.

I can't find some of em....I have no problem finding the ones under water but the ones in building and stuff are the hardest and don't know why.

• esmittystud101 likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I found a trick to the masks which you probably already know, but here it is.

Set your GPS on map to the mask when your not standing in the blue circle. Walk up to the edge of blue circle. Try and look where the GPS is on screen. I always try and find a high point beside blue circle for the tough ones. If in a building: does or look high or low?

I know you guys probably already know this simple trick, but it helps me every time. Last night I got stuck on one where the GPS trick wasn't helping me too much. I looked this building up and down on inside, the ceiling. Nothing. Then I thought, didn't I just get this one? I know I did. The room looked pretty much the same. Here it was out side the building in a wicker looking box that you had to bust open. LOL.

The hardest collectable so far is the one on the island that has rhinos on it. In the middle of the map. GPS said it was underground about 13 clicks right on top of it standing. I looked all over. Around 20 minutes. A rhino starts chasing me. I'm by the beach on another part of the island. I see a huge opening in the cavern. Here, it's the cavern I need to get the collectable I was looking for. It was far away from the collectable where the entrance was. Nice not making it too easy.

I am getting tired of that dj though too. Maybe some dlc will change things up a bit, if the dlc is sp stuff.

mikedevs34214
  • mikedevs34214

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Excellent game. One of the best I've played this year, along with next gen GTAV
  • Palikari likes this

Hit by Lightning
  • Hit by Lightning

ಠ_ಠ

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 21 hours ago

I've got the code for 10 keys to Kyrat PS4 (from the limited edition box that comes with PS4. I already own the game in PC). If anyone wants it, please PM me.

First come, first served :D 

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 hours ago

Anyone else get the survey from ubisoft for Far Cry 4. Had to be the longest survey I ever filled out. Nice work getting people's views on the game.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 hours ago Edited by Witchking Of Angmar, 3 hours ago.

SPOILER MAYBE.     was i the only one who wanted to side with pagan min? ;(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users