Far Cry 4

582 replies to this topic
davidjones9382
  • davidjones9382

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Excellent game. I like it even more than FC3, which I also loved.
  • Palikari likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

This game is having problems for some people on PC.

So, I must ask people that are informed:

How much of a difference is there between the PC and X1 versions?

I mean, I know the console versions are a lot more stable, and if they look near the same, I might just get the X1 version.

I can't say for the XB1 but i have it on PS4 and a friend of mine on her PC and it looks to me that there are really any difference unless you have to scale down the graphics in order to play it but other than that they are awesome on both PC/PS4 and besides i think a lot of these new games for PS4/XB1 are better on console than PC but that's JMO.

You could always rent the game and check it out for yourself, That's what i do i have a Gamefly account and if i'm not sure about a game i will rent it to see if it's worth the $60 or not.

How do i get my 10 keys? Every time i've tried to send a Key it tells me i don't have any which isn't true because i pre-ordered the game which one of the items included was 10 free keys to send to friends

I bought it retail and the 10 Keys were inside the game on code paper along with the limited edition codes. The season pass was on the receipt. I got it on PS4.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 2 days ago

\
I bought it retail and the 10 Keys were inside the game on code paper along with the limited edition codes. The season pass was on the receipt. I got it on PS4.a

Well i got the code for the season pass/red ruby but not for the Keys i sent a request to Ubisoft/UPlay hopefully they'll send me my code soon.

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 2 days ago

I got the game!!!

I had pre-ordered the game (standard edition) but I had no time to go to pick it up (I'm having a lot of exams now), so I asked my mom to pick it up. She said yes, and today when I arrived home my mother got me the Kyrat Edition! She said I deserved it because I got good grades and I am a great son. YESSSS. I love my mom!

Now, the game is installing on the Xbox One. That's a pain in the ass. :(

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

Yo, Mr White!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Tempted to go and get this soon. Is it worth the money? I've not played Far Cry since the second one, so I'm pretty out of the loop. I thought it would be nice to switch to this if I get fed up of GTA which can happen a lot after playing on it for a while.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A day ago

Tempted to go and get this soon. Is it worth the money? I've not played Far Cry since the second one, so I'm pretty out of the loop. I thought it would be nice to switch to this if I get fed up of GTA which can happen a lot after playing on it for a while.

Yeah it's def worth it, I really like it.

I don't know if it's just me or that i was tired when i was playing it but i swear to god i swear Bill Clinton laughing.

You know that Ah aha laugh he does? it sounded just like that

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted A day ago

Get Far Cry 3 first on last gen. Why? Essentially because you'll get at least a good 40+ hours of fun off it for a cheap ass price. It's not at all vital to the story but the game is one of the best of the generation and worth a run. Should also get you pretty fresh on the controls of the game as they don't differ much from 3 to 4 I hear..

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted A day ago Edited by The Yokel, A day ago.

Get Far Cry 3 first

I agree. FC4 is essentially the same game for people that want more Far Cry. And if you end up not liking it, chances are you won't like FC4 either.

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted A day ago

Hahaha the mission that features this song. Almost as good as the weed farm burning mission in FC3.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted A day ago

I love how the music (from the clash) is ACTUALLY very very relevant to the start of the story, nice little touch

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted A day ago

I love the radio music! Specially a song that seems a military march or the national anthem of Kyrat. Does anyone know its name?

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took this picture of my Kyrat Edition last night:

15232128484_c2dc00748c_h.jpg

MKIIIX
  • MKIIIX

█│║▌║││█

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 hours ago

For those stuttering, try this:

GamerProfile.txt

DisableLoadingMip0="1" GPUMaxBufferedFrames="1"

Runs like a charm now.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 hours ago

Finished the game, I like it and I didn't think twice in the final decision but I can't help think that The Golden Path are the bad guys in the game, based on what Pagin Says when your at his palace

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users