Photo

Far Cry 4

332 replies to this topic
gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted A day ago

I'm poor for the next few months so I hope one of my friends send me one of those keys to kyrat.

It's took late for that.

You had to put in the key by the middle of July after that the keys become useless
What? Where did you see that?
Myself, When i per-ordered the game that gave me the code and i had to put it in before a certain date or you wouldn't get any of the special items.
They never told me that when I pre ordered..

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A day ago Edited by AiraCobra, A day ago.

They never told me that when I pre ordered..

When did you pre-order? The exclusive content was only available until mid-july i believe

Then you might be screwed dude because i was told in order to get the extra missions the Harpoon and other stuff that i had to enter the code right away and it even said so on the receipt and now when you go to the website where you had to enter the code it tells you that you are no longer eligible to redeem this code .

I find this to be BEYOND stupid though because in your case you had a laxed employee who didn't tell you the necessary steps to secure your exclusive but i was lucky and mine did because i never would've known since i rarely read receipts and now i do especially when per-ordering video games

When i pre-ordered the game @ gamestop and the guy handed me the receipt he told me that when i got home that i needed to enter the code given on the receipt in order to get the exclusive content and i said i'll make sure to put this in the safe so when i get the game i won't loose the code that when he told me that i needed to put in the code before the exclusive content deal was over or else i wouldn't be able to receive the content when i bought the actual game.

Edit: Okay i just did a little bit of research and you'll be given 10 keys to invite others but i'm not sure if that'll only be if you entered the code on time.

I am going to stop by Gamestop tmrw and get a copy of my receipt and see if the info is still on it so i can give you more info

I find that policy really beyond stupid

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted A day ago

Thanks man please do let us know how you go and what's the go. The only reason I pre-ordered was to get the harpoon gun so I'll be pretty bummed if it is the case.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users