Photo

Far Cry 4

317 replies to this topic
gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted A week ago

Well I preordered for 360 because I can't afford next gen. Who else is getting it for Old-gen and hoping for the best? I think it will look good. I heard ubisoft it pushing Old-gen to its limits.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. I mean I still play Far Cry 3 and it's still looks good on ps3. So a new game can't be any worse.

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Mélomanie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Yeah, I can't imagine it'll be too drastically different. Last game I actually remember being different like that on different consoles was Splinter Cell: Double Agent lol.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Well I preordered for 360 because I can't afford next gen. Who else is getting it for Old-gen and hoping for the best? I think it will look good. I heard ubisoft it pushing Old-gen to its limits.

I don't think there's anything to worry about. I mean I still play Far Cry 3 and it's still looks good on ps3. So a new game can't be any worse.
I'm also getting it for Xbox 360, I don't care if the graphics are the same as FC3, as long as gameplay is fun I'll be hooked for hours.
  • LiquidNitrogen likes this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Join the cool people. Set it to North Korea today!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A week ago

I really hope Ubisoft doesnt take a huge dump on multiplayer as they have been over the past few years

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

Nigerian Prince

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted A week ago

I'm poor for the next few months so I hope one of my friends send me one of those keys to kyrat.

Chakeino
  • Chakeino

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted A week ago

Well, GTAV is coming to current-gen platforms in exact that day when Far Cry 4 will too. 

So is it a trolling from Rockstar to Ubisoft because of their Watch_Dogs? It's like possible cockpit view in V, which was in WD...

Even if it is not trolling, how much GTAV release will affect the sales of Far Cry 4 - your thoughts? 

P.S. Sorry for using in this place such a words as "far cry", "watch dogs"  and "ubisoft".

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Prankster

• Members

Posted A week ago

I would be completely shocked if Ubisoft kept the November 18th release date for Far Cry 4 with GTA V, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Project CARS, and Little Big Planet 3 all coming out the same day. If Ubisoft were smart, they'd delay it to 2015 to make sure it's perfect before release.

IGN said they are predicting a delay for FC4 due to the demo at Gamescom being the same exact build from the demo of E3, obviously meaning they didn't have anything new to show off.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

^They need to upgrade it from FC3.

Captain Cash Card
  • Captain Cash Card

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Cameroon

Posted A week ago

Didn't fc3 get delayed until december? I think the same thing will happen to fc4

J-B
  • J-B

Syrup Drenched

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted A week ago

I'd like to see a return to the African savannah and potentially desert. Some tinpot African state like the Central African Republic forming the basis.

Far Cry 2 will forever have a place in my heart. People call a lot of games "gritty", but that game took the f*cking cake.

Watching your character snap his thumb back into it's socket or pull a bullet out of his arm with his teeth is some sh*t that will stick with me.

• maxpaynefan likes this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted A week ago

The African setting was absolutely stunning, and unique. If they didn't screw up the gameplay with FC2 so much, that would have been a perfect FPS. Far Cry 3 is fun, but the setting is as generic as they get. Far Cry 4 looks like it's gonna be fun and the setting is fairly new and exciting. But I just can't get over how insanely gorgeous and well designed the map in Far Cry 2 was. That beautiful open world was pretty much wasted in that game.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

yeah Far Cry 2's African bush was hands-down the best FPS environment I've seen in any game to this day.

but the gameplay ruined it.

judging by gameplay videos alone, Far Cry 4 looks like the best of all worlds rolled into one.

rameski2894
  • rameski2894

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted A week ago

I really enjoyed FC3 and Blood Dragon. Definitely will be getting this on release day.

J-B
  • J-B

Syrup Drenched

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 6 days ago

A Far Cry set in a Syria/Iraq type area with an enemy like ISIS would be pretty interesting. 

It feels pretty f*cking tasteless to type that with all that's going right now, but I felt like sharing the idea anyway.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 6 days ago

A Far Cry set in a Syria/Iraq type area with an enemy like ISIS would be pretty interesting. 

:lol: no it wouldn't.

that's a terrible idea.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Soldier

• Members

Posted 6 days ago Edited by gta_aus, 6 days ago.

With the power of the current gen systems I really hope for proper fire propagation better than Far Cry 2. It's almost my favourite thing to do, just sit there and watch it spread.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Far cry 2 and the original are my most favourite games to date.
From the looks, Far Cry 4 is quite amazing and different, but I'm hoping they improve the consistently challenging AI, as much as, and better than the Far Cry 1, in delivering some awesome and cunning opponents, and also removing all the distractions popping on screen, making the game ridiculously easy and killing the exploration and the tense feeling.
Also, there's no way both, FC4 and GTA V releasing on same day!
Just not possible. Delay must be incoming, any moment!

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Prankster

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

So, WWE 2K15 current generation versions has been delayed to November 18th as well. That means SIX games are coming out on November 18th. GTA V, FC4, Little Big Planet 3, Dragon Age: Inquisiton, Project CARS, and now WWE 2K15.

Ubisoft HAS to delay Far Cry 4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users