Photo

Added Vehicle is Frozen

6 replies to this topic
SasukeUchiha13245
  • SasukeUchiha13245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:09 AM

After adding the new vehicle, spawning it results in the vehicle frozen without wheels, textures, or sounds. I've added the handling that was included and the carcols and vehicles.ide information, the car is EPM compatible but I don't have EPM, since it's compatible does it mean it's required?

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

Never meant to be so cold...

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (SasukeUchiha13245 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 08:09)
After adding the new vehicle, spawning it results in the vehicle frozen without wheels, textures, or sounds. I've added the handling that was included and the carcols and vehicles.ide information, the car is EPM compatible but I don't have EPM, since it's compatible does it mean it's required?

no,epm is optional.but what TUT do you use?

jacob33
  • jacob33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:11 PM Edited by jacob33, 15 July 2013 - 11:17 PM.

I've got the same problem : A car frozen,without wheels and I can't get in the car !!
I've tried adding several new cars using spark iv 0.6.9 and still no luck sad.gif
Note:I'm using these car modes in gta iv (Niko Bellic)
Here is what I do every time:
1.replace new ***.wtd ***.wft in the vehicle.img with original ones 2.Edit handling.dat using notepad
I just don't know what I do wrong

SasukeUchiha13245
  • SasukeUchiha13245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

I used a tutorial I found on this forum, and I still can't spawn the vehicle correctly, but I used the GTA IV Vehicle Mod Installer and it replaced a car which wasn't what I wanted, but atleast it works now, thank you anyways. (Also, Alihunter are you from Iran?)

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (SasukeUchiha13245 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 23:46)
I used a tutorial I found on this forum, and I still can't spawn the vehicle correctly, but I used the GTA IV Vehicle Mod Installer and it replaced a car which wasn't what I wanted, but atleast it works now, thank you anyways. (Also, Alihunter are you from Iran?)

you are welcome,SasukeUchiha13245.and yes.and where are you come from??

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (jacob33 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 23:11)
I've got the same problem : A car frozen,without wheels and I can't get in the car !!
I've tried adding several new cars using spark iv 0.6.9 and still no luck sad.gif
Note:I'm using these car modes in gta iv (Niko Bellic)
Here is what I do every time:
1.replace new ***.wtd ***.wft in the vehicle.img with original ones 2.Edit handling.dat using notepad
I just don't know what I do wrong

did you use file check fix ? have you asi loader?have you unchecked read-only in "vehicle.ide,handling.cfg,car colors.dat" and then checked it again?because from your speak,its look like you did not last job.and a little question,do you mean replacing cars or adding car instead of replacing? answer please! (and then sorry for my bad English!)

jacob33
  • jacob33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

I figured it out smile.gif .the cars were frozen and without wheels because I was replacing them (***.wdf ***.wtd) in vehicle.img with "Jetmax" and you guys know that Jetmax is a speed boat and there are no wheels on a boat.
So in order to get rid of the problem replace wdf wtd files with 4 wheel vehicles like supergt or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users