GFX Request

2 replies to this topic
gta_player5
  • gta_player5

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

It's been a while since I filled out one of these requests, so I'll try and be as detailed as I can. I'm looking for something specific, but at the same time I'm more than willing to see what you guys can do with this request, so don't be afraid to be creative.

Banner: I would like this banner to be fairly slim, nothing that will take up a lot of page space. I'm just looking for something to put at the top of a webpage sort of thing.
Text: St. Sneakersburg
Size: 700x100
Theme: Shoelaces & St. Petersburg, Fla. city seal
Resources:
Colors: I would like the colors from the St. Petersburg, Fla. city seal used. See Resource 1

Additional Information: I would like the image to spell out the name, "St. Sneakersburg" (without quotations), as is included under "Text," in a shoelace-style writing similar to that of resources 2 and 3. I have no preference as to whether the text is capitalized or lowercase. I would like for it to include the colors in the city seal, under resource 1. Additionally, if possible, could I have a small 100x100 image made as well?

While I'm looking for these things, I'm open to see what you can come up with, so feel free to be creative and have fun with it. I greatly appreciate any time and submissions.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

user posted image

user posted image

gta_player5
  • gta_player5

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Harley @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 09:28)
[/IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Harley374/stsneak.jpg[/IMG]

[/IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Harley374/stsneak2.png[/IMG]

Thanks, Harley. They look good. Much appreciated.

I am still open to seeing what others can come up with, as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users