» «

GTA III Nostalgia

36 replies to this topic
  • Filip454

• None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

I do agree. I really can't choose which intro is the 'best', but GTA III definitely has a great one. I love hearing that amazing opening credit music. :inlove:

I mean, me too, but its music makes me crazy and it's old-fashioned, gangsta, classic, etc.

GTA intros are cool in general.

• Indy007

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

I love the GTA intros! To be honest, I'd say GTA III is my favorite intro. The music is awesome! I recently found it and put it on my iPod. Great tune! Especially when driving through the city.
  • GTAKid667 likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Sorry Prez but my bike needs oil more than you do

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

Haha when I first had the game, save files wouldn't load, and back then I didn't have an internet for the patch. So it was basically causing chaos, having fun with the cheats, flying with the tank to the other islands, or trying to do as many missions in one playthrough.

• polaris23

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:40 AM Edited by polaris23, 26 April 2014 - 12:42 AM.

My fondest memory of GTAIII has to be experiencing and exploring all the greatest glitches in the game, such as:

Figuring out how to get inside buildings (in particular, Joe's Garage or anywhere else that featured a unique interior) using a car and a Speed Up Gameplay code.

Looking for a so-called Purple Esperanto.

The mystery of the Seven Lifts

Finding the "You Know You Weren't Supposed To Be Able To Get Here" sign - genius.

Seeing Ray text us via beeper "See you in Miami!" and knowing that VICE CITY was going to be the next game in the series, and seriously being so excited for it.

And the best one, finding out that the game's first cutscene's location is hidden behind Shoreside Vale, dubbed "Ghost Town" - and all the Dodo flight/Tank flying that it took to get to it because it was immensely fascinating. Looking back at it, it's still so great, yet so small (compared to things like SA's hidden Liberty City and now V's North Yankton) but it started all the huge, hard-to-reach places and glitches that I love GTA for now.

• wardswagg

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:10 AM

I remember the first day playing this as a kid in 2003 at ny cousin house man what a experience that was the. Graphics was so i was hook to this game. It amazes me playing it then came 2013 i bought all of them gta 3. Vice city and san andreas while already having the next gen gta games bruh. Lol my lilttle brother be sneaking on it lol im only 22 right now still got alot of years to have fun and hwy hey college and basketball haha the thing is with me is once i play gta 3 i couldnt put the controller down. It was dam amazing especially when u have that awsome cousin who brings dominos pizza bruh lol that was the life. Lol i still has all of them for ps2 and ipad2. Can u beleive it. Its amazing these games are still good haha

• Packing_Heat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:31 AM

GTA3 is forever. :p

• wardswagg

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:16 PM

Soo at the time of 2003. I had true cime la as a kid bruh my cousin lets me play gta 3 for a short while lol. Soo thats when i got true crime la man it was awesome plus i felt like this was my own gta lol one day my cousin came. To our house and saw me playing it dude said how u get that and bruh u good ay true crime lol i was like yup lol then he said imma buy gta 3 for u i was like really then he said yeah. I was soo excited that when i first got it all i wanted to do was drive and at the time in 2003 i was a bad driver compare to true crime la lol but once i got use to it i started working on the guns and eventually the mission now imma be honest as a kid i could never beat the hard mission in the traid turf china town . then came 2004 omg. Gta vice city man i love it lol. But never bought it till 2009. By now i already has experience. U can probably guess how that went along with gta sa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users