GTA III Nostalgia

33 replies to this topic
Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

I do agree. I really can't choose which intro is the 'best', but GTA III definitely has a great one. I love hearing that amazing opening credit music. :inlove:

I mean, me too, but its music makes me crazy and it's old-fashioned, gangsta, classic, etc.

GTA intros are cool in general.

Indy007
  • Indy007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

I love the GTA intros! To be honest, I'd say GTA III is my favorite intro. The music is awesome! I recently found it and put it on my iPod. Great tune! Especially when driving through the city.
  • GTAKid667 likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

Haha when I first had the game, save files wouldn't load, and back then I didn't have an internet for the patch. So it was basically causing chaos, having fun with the cheats, flying with the tank to the other islands, or trying to do as many missions in one playthrough.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:40 AM Edited by polaris23, 26 April 2014 - 12:42 AM.

My fondest memory of GTAIII has to be experiencing and exploring all the greatest glitches in the game, such as:

Figuring out how to get inside buildings (in particular, Joe's Garage or anywhere else that featured a unique interior) using a car and a Speed Up Gameplay code.

Looking for a so-called Purple Esperanto.

The mystery of the Seven Lifts

Finding the "You Know You Weren't Supposed To Be Able To Get Here" sign - genius.

Seeing Ray text us via beeper "See you in Miami!" and knowing that VICE CITY was going to be the next game in the series, and seriously being so excited for it.

And the best one, finding out that the game's first cutscene's location is hidden behind Shoreside Vale, dubbed "Ghost Town" - and all the Dodo flight/Tank flying that it took to get to it because it was immensely fascinating. Looking back at it, it's still so great, yet so small (compared to things like SA's hidden Liberty City and now V's North Yankton) but it started all the huge, hard-to-reach places and glitches that I love GTA for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users