Photo

No missions after Holland play?

9 replies to this topic
TaylorJae
  • TaylorJae

[URA] Underground Racing Alliance

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

Basically I Killed Playboy X In the Holland play and now I have no missions. I can do activities with Dwayne. I haven't completed all the missions with manny or elizabeta. I've waiting around for along time but nothing

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

Have you tried to call everyone on your phone? It sometimes helps trigger missions.

TaylorJae
  • TaylorJae

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 16:00)
Have you tried to call everyone on your phone? It sometimes helps trigger missions.

Yeah, they all go to answer phone

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

It happened a few times when players couldn't continue because there were no missions showing up on the map. However, in some cases, the missions markers were still available, but there were no icons about them on the radar and map. If you've never played the game before, it may be a spoiler, but here is a Mission Tree of GTA IV. Maybe if you'd check which missions you've lastly completed and which ones should follow, you could go to the marker's location of the missions that are supposed to follow. Besides, are you sure you've tried skipping in-game time by saving the game multiple times? That's also a way to by-pass this bug.

Besides, where do you have the game from? Are you using any mods or cracks? Do you play with the original DVD in your Drive?

TaylorJae
  • TaylorJae

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 16:15)
It happened a few times when players couldn't continue because there were no missions showing up on the map. However, in some cases, the missions markers were still available, but there were no icons about them on the radar and map. If you've never played the game before, it may be a spoiler, but here is a Mission Tree of GTA IV. Maybe if you'd check which missions you've lastly completed and which ones should follow, you could go to the marker's location of the missions that are supposed to follow. Besides, are you sure you've tried skipping in-game time by saving the game multiple times? That's also a way to by-pass this bug.

Besides, where do you have the game from? Are you using any mods or cracks? Do you play with the original DVD in your Drive?

I've slept 10 times and waitied, nothing. No mods or cracks on xbox.

tpuk
  • tpuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (TaylorJae @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 15:50)
I haven't completed all the missions with manny or elizabeta.

Do the manny and elizabeta missions? Doesn't elizabeta introduce you to Packie who gives you more missions anyway?

TaylorJae
  • TaylorJae

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (tpuk @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 15:43)
QUOTE (TaylorJae @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 15:50)
I haven't completed all the missions with manny or elizabeta.

Do the manny and elizabeta missions? Doesn't elizabeta introduce you to Packie who gives you more missions anyway?

They don't show up :@

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Jul 14 2013, 16:15)
It happened a few times when players couldn't continue because there were no missions showing up on the map. However, in some cases, the missions markers were still available, but there were no icons about them on the radar and map. If you've never played the game before, it may be a spoiler, but here is a Mission Tree of GTA IV. Maybe if you'd check which missions you've lastly completed and which ones should follow, you could go to the marker's location of the missions that are supposed to follow.

Can you tell me if you tried this method and if it gave any results? Thanks.

[DOK]MAFIABOSS
  • [DOK]MAFIABOSS

GTA V Madness

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

ok
try to spend your time in games as mon -sun 24hours.

some special calls prompt up in specific timing
for example

Fri 10AM random friend call

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

Did you set up the interview for Final Interview? Look for the 'tie' icon. Should be in the south part of Algonquin I bet that's what it is. You need to do the interview.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users