Photo

Playboy X Missions

3 replies to this topic
tpuk
  • tpuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

I was just wondering if Playboy X's missions are completley separate from their main story because they come to their own decision-making ending?

I wonder this because I've been putting off doing Playboy X's missions because I know you can eventually get Dwayne's perk out of it and wanted to save this to last so I've got something to look forward to in the future.

However, I've put it off for a while now and have done several missions moving on to several different characters from Ray to Pegorino and so on, the story has progressed quite a bit and shows no signs of stopping yet.

Would I be able to complete the main story without doing Playboy's missions?

vassily
  • vassily

Bombastic-Fantastic !!

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

No .. Playboy X's Missions are included in the Main Story

=======

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

You should do Playboy's missions early before heading onto the 3rd island because to acquire Dwayne's special you need to take him on friend activities a few times.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 03:01)
You should do Playboy's missions early before heading onto the 3rd island because to acquire Dwayne's special you need to take him on friend activities a few times.

Plus, by doing them early, you can get a safe house in Algonquin before the one in Central Park area opens to you. Also, you have to do the Friends activities in order to get the special abilities, as the person I quoted has mentioned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users