Quantcast

» «
Photo

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

5 replies to this topic
AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

user posted image

This thread is dedicated to discussion about Attack on Titan, which you can watch here:
http://eyeonanime.co...ttack-on-titan/

From wikipedia:
QUOTE (wikipedia)
Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin?, lit. "Advancing Giants") is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. The story centers around the life of Eren Jaeger and his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman, who live in a world where the remnants of the human population live inside cities surrounded by enormous walls due to the sudden appearance of the Titans, gigantic humanoid creatures who devour humans seemingly without reason. Their lives are changed forever after the appearance of a colossal Titan brings about the destruction of their home and the death of their mother, spurring them to enter the army to battle the Titans themselves.
An anime television series debuted on April 6, 2013, on MBS.[Note 1][1][2] A live action film adaptation is also in production.[3][4]

Alright, is anyone else excited about this completely kickass show? Episode 14 came out today, it was very good. Any thoughts?

Bellic 4 life
  • Bellic 4 life

Follower of Asatru

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

It's f*ckingbeautiful! I watched it for the first time a week ago, and I loved it.

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:00 AM

I tried watching it once, because yes, it look badass.
But i can't stand on how the character always yelling at each other when facing a problem or something. Can they just be calm for a minute?
And a little bit of spoiler here, i don't like the idea on how the main character can control the titan after being eaten

Maybe i'll try to watched it again, since i don't watch it properly back then. The animation is cool though, best from everything i've seen in an anime.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (69_black_69 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 19:00)
But i can't stand on how the character always yelling at each other when facing a problem or something. Can they just be calm for a minute?

Well how would you act after you just saw your mother get eaten and a horde of giant naked men started killing and destroying everything around you?

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

^ I completely get it when he's crying and yelling when 'that' happened. But seriously man, after some time he just need to calm down and not yelling to everyone he's talking to. Too much overreaction, and that is my opinion.
I prefer to read the manga, even though it looks so bad compared to the anime.

GEO9875
  • GEO9875

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Is there a place to watch this in english? all i can find the show is in chinese.. Super annoying...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users