Photo

Weird cowboy

6 replies to this topic
Cerberusfin
  • Cerberusfin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

So I was just playing(am actually right now) and I came apon an weird thing.. I was taking Michelle for a date at a cafe and was just taking her home and about 50-80m from the house I was on the turn that would take you directly to the house and from that point you could see the sight seeing ledge/park kinda thingy. I was looking if there was cars and if it was safe to turn my car and then when I looked directly to infront of me I noticed that there was a "cowboy". He had a black west,black trousers,white shirt and a black cowboy hat. I thought that was weird as I had never seen this model before in the game so I stopped to look at the model(cowboy) more closely, I turned my camera abit to the right to see if there were anymore of this kind of models, but there weren't, then I turned my camera abit to the left to see if there were any cops around and then back to the right to and a inch over the model and kept it that way for about 1-2seconds. In that time the model had dissappeared and I was creeped out by that becase I knew he didn't have the time to run away or move behind anything or anyone as there was nothing for about 10m circle around him andbefore that he had been still and been looking directly at me. I have never seen any npc looking directly to me from that distance of me and while me being inside a car. I got pretty spooked by this so I took Michelle home and went to the spot that the "cowboy" had been in. Has this ever happened to anyone else and do npc's sometime just dissappear like that if you move the camera look away from them for a second. There was few npc's near the cowboy when it was there and when I looked back they were still there so this is also a reason why this is abit spooky to me.

E: and now I'm looking at a truck with no driver inside it, but still moving like it would have one.(Must be a bug)

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

Wrong game dude... Are you on about IV (which it sounds like) or GTA SA?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

That "creepy cowboy looking guy" seems to be one ped from SA.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

^Ok fair enough, needs to be moved to the SA section then. I swear that is one of the strangest things I have ever read smile.gif

Cerberusfin
  • Cerberusfin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

Oh snap! Wrong section biggrin.gif I could of sworn I had the correct one.. Could this be moved to GTA IV?

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Cerberusfin @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 22:53)
Oh snap! Wrong section biggrin.gif I could of sworn I had the correct one.. Could this be moved to GTA IV?

Yep, it has been moved buy one of the Moderating team icon14.gif
Still, I don't really understand what you were saying. So, basically a random cowboy invaded your game?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

I've seen that ped, though manually spawned, not in the streets. It's some kind of cowboy, with hat and sh*t biggrin.gif want pictures?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users