Photo

Fatal Error RESC10, Out of Memory

6 replies to this topic
Slasher115
  • Slasher115

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

Okay recently ive downloaded gta4 to my laptop and its been playing good and stuff and now its crashing on me, giving me the error resc10 out of memory, now my laptop has 6gbs of ram and a decent graphics card also so idky this is happening, ive tried commandline and update to the latest patch i dont know what else to try i mean the game runs without lag

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

If Downloaded, from where?
Any Daemon tools or the like installed on PC?-These can cause problems with games..
Any Mods or Trainers? If so, un-install and re-install and play the normal game WITHOUT Mods or Trainers..
Do you have the latest Patch for the game?
Is .net framework up to date?
Are Video drivers up to date?
Do you have the latest SP for Windows-ie. SP3 if XP, SP2 if Vista, or SP1 if 7? and SP1 if 8-not sure if Windows 8 has any SP's yet?
Have you tried lowering your in-game settings-especially resolution?-the resolution has a big impact on fps-especially since you have a lower-end video card, as compared to newer ones that are out now..
Any Videos to prove/show the error/problem?

Please answer ALL the above questions, so we can better help you, as per the Pinned Troubleshooting requirements in every section

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

this is a common kind of problem according to google (a few threads are dedicated to the phenomenon on here at gtaforums), but i have never seen it myself. yeah, how you download it? not to mention you playing it on laptop. what kind of video card and cpu like the other poster asked already?

Slasher115
  • Slasher115

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

1. No Daemon Tools
2. Just modded cars
3. latest patch yes i think so
4. yes up to date framework im sure of it
5. that im not sure about since i cant find it online
6. yes Windows 7 SP1
7. yes ive changed how the graphics look ingame, resolution no

PC Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1
System Type x64-based PC
Memory 6GBs
Processor AMD A8-4500M APU, 1900 Mhz, 4 Core, 4 Logic Processors
Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 7640G
Adapter Ram 512MB

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

thanks for your honesty. i don't know what you broke by modifying the game with those cars and whatever else you did. plus that system can barely play gta iv vanilla medium settings as it is
http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=250

Slasher115
  • Slasher115

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

if it can barely play it, then explain why i can run down the street jack a car and shoot people perfectly with no lag on almost max settings? suicidal.gif

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

because you can't do that, you are leaving stuff out. and more importantly, when you modify the game, your computer's performance is going to be like up and down

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users