Photo

New screenshots in Famitsu

196 replies to this topic
RastaMentality
  • RastaMentality

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

I really wish we had confirmation on if that new stuff is true or not.

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (RastaMentality @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 11:37)

I have doubts about them and I wish R* can confirm these soon. Currently people may be getting excited about things that are made up or lost in translation. Like I said before, if anyone can help with translation/verification that'd be good.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (gtafanny @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 12:09)
QUOTE (RastaMentality @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 11:37)

I have doubts about them and I wish R* can confirm these soon. Currently people may be getting excited about things that are made up or lost in translation. Like I said before, if anyone can help with translation/verification that'd be good.

most of it is indeed bullsh*t.
I also think it's bad that some people are now excited for stuff we will never see in the game.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

Could someone get a larger version of the helicopter pic on the top right?

Nu7-8Tsom
  • Nu7-8Tsom

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by A1Interest, 4 weeks ago.

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

I was hoping Rockstar would release these screens as well. I really like the first one.

philley
  • philley

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (alex3 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 15:21)
I was hoping Rockstar would release these screens as well. I really like the first one.

Those screens will be released sooner or later, that's for sure.

lSSDJackson
  • lSSDJackson

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

>Each character has a unique walking animation that suits their personality, including pedestrians.
>Euphoria engine improved, animations are much better and more fluid/dynamic.
>You will be able to puncture a gas tank, drive the car into a group of enemies, run away then set the trail on fire to blow up the car
>You can accessorize your dog with collars and leashes. Hundreds of accessories available.
>Your dogs can be lost or killed. Can buy a new one at the various pet stores around Los Santos.
>Wild animals can be hunted and meat can be sold to factories/farms. (Which are owned by Burger Shot.)
>Will feature over 15 species of animals, including sharks, deer, and more.
>You can leave your car parked next to a street meter. If you don't add money to the meter, the car can be towed and picked up at the impound lot.
>Deep water exploration missions will be available and is considered by Rockstar a seperate game.
>You can go for a drive together with friends. Rockstar demo included Trevor and Michael on jet skis

If this is the "NEW STUFF" everybody is talking about then it's all true and confirmed. I'm guessing most of this info was taken from the GTA 5 O'CLOCK interview with Rockstar North producer and GTA V's lead mission designer Imran Sarwar.

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by Cysiek, 22 August 2013 - 01:56 PM.

2 of 3 finally are in 720p!

user posted image
user posted image

BOB *-*

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (lSSDJackson @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 04:58)
>You can leave your car parked next to a street meter. If you don't add money to the meter, the car can be towed and picked up at the impound lot.

dafuq? nervous.gif

Boss7dm
  • Boss7dm

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (lSSDJackson @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 02:58)
>Each character has a unique walking animation that suits their personality, including pedestrians.
>You will be able to puncture a gas tank, drive the car into a group of enemies, run away then set the trail on fire to blow up the car
>You can accessorize your dog with collars and leashes. Hundreds of accessories available.
>Your dogs can be lost or killed. Can buy a new one at the various pet stores around Los Santos.
>Wild animals can be hunted and meat can be sold to factories/farms. (Which are owned by Burger Shot.)
>Deep water exploration missions will be available and is considered by Rockstar a seperate game.
>You can go for a drive together with friends. Rockstar demo included Trevor and Michael on jet skis

If this is the "NEW STUFF" everybody is talking about then it's all true and confirmed. I'm guessing most of this info was taken from the GTA 5 O'CLOCK interview with Rockstar North producer and GTA V's lead mission designer Imran Sarwar.

where did you get that information?

staticguy
  • staticguy

★ Watch out for ur stop!We go deep into the ghetto!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

ph34r.gif

Bronxsta
  • Bronxsta

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

Source?

Boss7dm
  • Boss7dm

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by Boss7dm, 22 August 2013 - 05:15 PM.

edit

satsv2
  • satsv2

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

is it may be possible we are add fuel into car ?

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (marcx @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 17:16)
QUOTE (lSSDJackson @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 04:58)

dafuq? nervous.gif

f*ck YES! biggrin.gif
Awesome!

Bronxsta
  • Bronxsta

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

Is this from Famitsu as well? Taking this info with a grain of salt until a source is named

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users