Quantcast

» «
Photo

Michael,Franklin,Trevor vs Niko,Luis,Johnny

22 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the better trio? (61 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the better trio?

1. Michael,Franklin,Trevor (44 votes [84.62%])

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

2. Niko,Luis,Johnny (8 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
omer19992010
  • omer19992010

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

Title says it all. Who is the better trio?

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

How the hell I am suppose to compare them and tell you the answer if I never played GTA V. Seeing couple of minutes of trailers is not enough to properly judge and compare them. Ask this question after 17th of september.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

That is a very interesting question.

My vote goes to Michael, Trevor and Franklin.

They are awesome, Michael being a fricken mastermind and a ex-bankrobber, Trevor being a psycho and Franklin being very strong and good at driving and handling weapons.

Memphys
  • Memphys

Did I ever tell you about Trevor?

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

Michael, Trevor and Niko would be the best combination ever.

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

The better trio are Michael, Franklin and Trevor, because Niko, Johnny and Luis didn't work together(Niko and Johnny did in 2 missions, but that doesn't count).

TheRyder001
  • TheRyder001

Thug Life

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

I am going with the GTA V trio.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

#1 Metalhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 15:15)
How the hell I am suppose to compare them and tell you the answer if I never played GTA V. Seeing couple of minutes of trailers is not enough to properly judge and compare them. Ask this question after 17th of september.

It's either because of their own abilities in battle as well as their some form of relationship, which is greatly seen in V. Niko, Luis, and Johnny didn't really get along with this since in IV, TLAD, and TBoGT although they have respective abilities and personal experiences on each.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Definetly Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. They're all epic, and have a great sense of humor.

As for Niko, Luis, and Johnny.. They're all really great protagonists, but I just don't have the same special feeling about them. Plus, I'm not a big fan of Luis, anyways.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:15 AM

Depends on what you mean by 'better trio'? When I see a vs. topic I assume it's a battle. So if you mean in a fight/shootout, GTA IV trio wins.
As for more likeable characters or just a better team of criminals, GTA V trio wins it easily. They actually have chemistry.
user posted image

MassacreGTA
  • MassacreGTA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

Michael, Franklin and Trevor. cool.gif

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

Gtav
Niko was the only good protagonist from the iv games.
Trevor would still make niko his bitch!

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:40 PM

Definitely the GTA V Trio. There is something about each one that is unique... other than Franklin but I'm sure that won't be the case in september icon14.gif
The GTA IV Trio were amazing but were individuals, they didnt work together so it doesn't have the same feeling

Dick Valor
  • Dick Valor

Cold Ass Honky

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:23 AM

Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.

Niko remains my favorite GTA protag, but Johnny and Luis felt kinda meh, like afterthoughts.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Simon_V @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 09:31)
The better trio are Michael, Franklin and Trevor, because Niko, Johnny and Luis didn't work together(Niko and Johnny did in 2 missions, but that doesn't count).

This,Luis almost killed Johnny and Niko in Museum

godforgivesthelostdont
  • godforgivesthelostdont

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:39 AM

Michael/Trevor/Franklin because they're interconnected.

Though Niko and Johnny are awesome characters, Lopez just feels out of place.

Vesta987
  • Vesta987

Grand Theft Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

I chose Michael, Franklin, and Trevor because they are all friends, but with the Grand Theft Auto 4 characters they all hate each other with Niko, robbing the bank with Luis in it, and Luis calling Johnny's friends grease balls, they seem more interesting and connected than Luis, Johnny, and Niko.

Vesta987
  • Vesta987

Grand Theft Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 06:15)
Depends on what you mean by 'better trio'? When I see a vs. topic I assume it's a battle. So if you mean in a fight/shootout, GTA IV trio wins.
As for more likeable characters or just a better team of criminals, GTA V trio wins it easily. They actually have chemistry.
user posted image

I disagree since Michael, as said in Gameinformer can slow down time when shooting, and Grand Theft Auto 5, as seen in the gameplay video, has a weapon wheel, and weapon attachments/enhancements, and much smoother shooting and cover system, The GTA V trio would definitely win in a gunfight, no doubt about it.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Vesta987 @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 11:25)
QUOTE (Grand Theft Savage @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 06:15)
-snip image-

I disagree since Michael, as said in Gameinformer can slow down time when shooting, and Grand Theft Auto 5, as seen in the gameplay video, has a weapon wheel, and weapon attachments/enhancements, and much smoother shooting and cover system, The GTA V trio would definitely win in a gunfight, no doubt about it.

That actually doesn't make the slightest difference. You're going by game mechanics (which is stupid since GTA IV launched over 5 years ago), with disregard to overall skill. Michael is literally the only one that stands an eighth of a chance against Niko Bellic himself, but Michael is past his prime. As of now, we have zero evidence of any of the GTA V protagonists being able to take out an entire mafia alone. They actually have help, where Niko Bellic, in contrast, rarely does.

The same applies for Luis Lopez. Unlike his supposed counterpart, Franklin, Luis takes on hordes of enemies alone. The tasks he survived outdo anything we know Franklin has done (so far). I'll just leave an example here.

Johnny Klebbitz is the only GTA IV protagonist that would die against his GTA V counterpart, Trevor.

Cheatz_N_Trickz
  • Cheatz_N_Trickz

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

Michael, Franklin and Trevor seem a decent bunch who can handle themselves, but it's pretty obvious that Niko, Johnny and Luis are a tougher group, even with Trevor's craziness. Weakest to toughest is Michael, Franklin, Luis, Trevor, Johnny, Niko.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

I have to go with Niko, Johnny, and Luis. They may not be a team like Michael, Trevor, and Franklin (I'm assuming you mean they would work together to fight them) but I know what each of them can do and have experienced playing as each.

felixuta
  • felixuta

The Real Deal yo!

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Johnny sucked.
Luis and Niko were cool.

But all of them together aren't as cool as one protagonist from GTA 5... monocle.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

How the hell are we supposed to know who's better, considering how we never even met the other three?

Genetically_Diffrent_Bitches911
  • Genetically_Diffrent_Bitches911

Iv is the King!

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

how can i possibly choice? i do not have the same insight on the V Trio like i have on the Iv Trio.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users