Basically you have to post some cool unique challenges to accomplish in GTA San Andreas. What you're posting shouldn't be impossible to do without trainers/mods/cheats.
• Mention at least 1 challenge (if you really don't have any ideas) (
• No repeating previously mentioned challenges
• Make sure you number your challenges properly, or counting would be very difficult.
• As stated above, challenges shouldn't be impossible to accomplish.
NEW EDIT: Added a list of valid contributors to this topic.
Good luck! Looking forward to some unique challenges.
Here are mine:
1. Have max money $999999999 without starting the first storyline mission.
2. Get a criminal rating of over 2000000.
3. Complete the game without getting wasted/busted.
4. Finish the game with only 1 car respray.
5. Complete all countryside missions without saving the game in between.
6. Reach level 100 on Vigilante mission.
7. Get a best lap timing of 00:21 in 8-track race.
8. Get a hydra plane before completing the first mission "Big Smoke".
9. Get a score of above 50 in Kickstart event.
10. Complete 13.37% of the game (mastersave) before starting the first storyline mission.
So the next person who wants to enlist challenges should begin with 11, then 12 and so on.
Edited by Frenzzy, 22 August 2013 - 08:31 PM.