Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Dump 2016

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Finally it's getting chilly out. Now I can start loading the bed up with blankets and get some real sleep for a change.

make total annoy
  • make total annoy

goggity

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Finally it's getting chilly out. Now I can start loading the bed up with blankets and get some real sleep for a change.

"Getting chilly" is my favorite time of the year - like you said, to sleep with blankets and sh*t, as well as wearing long coats and such! of course, here in Norway, "getting chilly" is summer.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

I always look better in "winter" clothes than summer clothes.  That winter was in quotations because there's not much winter here in Orange County.  My winter clothes consist of jeans and maybe a flannel shirt, and a beanie instead of a baseball hat.

tokyocean
  • tokyocean

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

The weather is incredibly unpredictable over here in the Bay Area of California. You always should bring along with you a jacket even if the day seems sunny and warm because it might become cold in the afternoon or evening. With that being said, sometimes I dress thinking that it's going to be a cold day, I end up sweating since the day turns out to be warmer than I originally expected. It's definitely getting chillier since it's autumn, but it's probably nowhere as cold as other places out there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users