Photo

Burn Notice

27 replies to this topic
Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by VF94, 04 September 2013 - 05:15 PM.

user posted image
user posted image

So everyone's favourite burned spy is back for the show's final season. Fellow Burn Notice fans please discuss what you expect from the season finale and any other BN related things including the Fall of Sam Axe movie.

After fleeing a blown operation in Nigeria and being kidnapped and beaten, Michael Westen played by Jeffrey Donovan finds himself in his hometown of Miami, Florida. He is tended to by his ex-girlfriend, Fiona Glenanne, but he has been abandoned by all his normal intelligence contacts and is under continuous surveillance with his personal assets frozen. Extraordinary efforts to reach his U.S. government handler eventually yield only a grudging admission that someone powerful wants him "on ice" in Miami. If he leaves there, he will be hunted down and taken into custody. If he stays, he can remain relatively free. Consumed by the desire to find out who burned him, and why, Westen is reluctantly drawn into working as an unlicensed private investigator and problem solver for ordinary citizens to fund his personal investigation into his situation as a blacklisted agent.
Westen invites his old friend Sam Axe played by Bruce Campbell, to assist him, while Fiona invites herself to join them. With the occasional assistance and sometimes hindrance of his mother, Madeline, Westen battles an array of such criminal figures as mobsters, gang members, con artists, murderers, thieves, arms traffickers, kidnappers, money launderers, and drug traffickers. At the same time, Michael must follow the trail that leads him to the people responsible for his being burned, and later finding out why.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

Sad how they killed off Nate

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

Holy sh*t, you just resurrected this topic.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

it shouldn't be at the "last page", season 7 is still running on air and more people need to know about this show!

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

Season 6 just got added to Netflix and I started getting pretty into it again. I might wait for season 7 to hit netflix, unless they do a "from the beginning" marathon at some point on USA.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

Pretty unlikely, but I hear they might do another movie based on Victor or Simon Escher.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 06:02)
Season 6 just got added to Netflix and I started getting pretty into it again. I might wait for season 7 to hit netflix, unless they do a "from the beginning" marathon at some point on USA.

just finsihed watching season 6 yesterday whatsthat.gif now i gotta wait for that season 7 to come on netfilx
i can't jump straight into season 7 it'll ruin the story for me lol

which season/episode do you like the best?

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

My favourite would have to be "Friendly Fire" from SE3, the way Mike acts as the devil is badass.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

how about you Moonshield, what episode did you like the most?

dodgerfan4eva
  • dodgerfan4eva

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

I've been really into this show lately but i only watch it when i catch it on the USA network but what ive seen is really good

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by VF94, 04 September 2013 - 05:17 PM.

I watch it online. Did any of you see The Fall of Sam Axe?

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Hmm?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Still can't believe they decided to kill off this show sad.gif One of, if not the best shows I've ever seen due to Michael's ingenuity and narration. Good thing is I think it still has a lot of replay/rewatch value, I'll never get tired of it. Reading about it on TVTropes is hilarious lol.gif http://tvtropes.org/...Main.BurnNotice

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

I don't have cable or netflix, but I have watched the weekend midnight syndication on ABC damn near religiously since last fall.

The characters make the show, and of course I'm a sucker for Bruce Campbell. I've been thinking about picking up the first couple seasons on DVD and having a little marathon so I can get caught up.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Bruce Campbell is the reason why I started watching it, and 7 seasons is a lot. I mean it's older than Breaking Bad.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

Speaking of Bruce.  The look on his face when he realised that Michael wasn't just undercover anymore.  Broke my heart.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

Speaking of Bruce.  The look on his face when he realised that Michael wasn't just undercover anymore.  Broke my heart.

Yeah, it was pretty damn sad.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

Thanks for the spolier :panic:

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for the spolier :panic:

Shh-No-Tears-Only-Dreams-Now-Rustled--27

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Hmm?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

At first I didn't really want to read any spoilers but now I just think "meh". I know I won't be able to keep myself from reading what is happening anyway. When is the last episode going to air?

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Next Thursday is the finale.

Overall, I like this season, it's a good Burn Notice season, but I was hoping they'd go all out crazy much sooner.  I wish Michael would have flipped much earlier.  I expect a big finale, but I was hoping for more from the season as a whole.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

I wish Michael would have flipped much earlier

your an asshole bro lol keep putting up spoilers, how would you feel if i beat GTA V and told you about every mission

would ruin it wouldn't it

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

I won't be going into the GTAV forum any time from now until probably long after the release, because I know that sh*t will get spoiled there.

Maybe you should think about doing the same here. Because it is an unofficial rule in this subforum, that unless the original post explicitly says otherwise, spoiler tags are not necessary, and readers beware. In other words, it's your own fault if you get spoiled.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Exactly what darthYENIK said, if you're coming to this topic then expect things to be spoiled because it's assumed that you've already reached SE7.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

Tears. I'm gonna miss this show. It was like the great action shows of the 80s, but better.

So that Sam and Jesse spin off looks possible.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

I sure hope so, I can't see Army of Darkness 2 happening any time soon so Bruce has time for a spin off.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

How good is this show?

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

Watch it and figure out for yourself, it's great if you like MacGyver and James Bond

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

I was hoping he would pick Sonya over Fi, nonetheless great epic final episode.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users