Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to save the game at any point of the map?

3 replies to this topic
cowabunga
  • cowabunga

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

First of all, IDK if this thread belongs here... if so I apologize.
Here's my doubt, I would like to save the game at any point, any moment, close the game and when I load it again, I'm at that point. The question is, is there any mod that allows me to do that? I've tried with Simple Native Trainer but I don't see anything like I've mentioned, with the trainer you can save anywhere but then you wakes up at a safehouse.

Thanks in advance.

Toxicant
  • Toxicant

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

Hello there.

I guess it just isn't possible on GTAIV's version of RAGE (RDR's version has this feature, though), as I have seen save-anywhere-and-load-at-the-exact-same-place mods only for III-era Grand Theft Autos. If people could, they would have done it by now. I've searched the Internet for some mods matching your criteria. Unfortunately, I can't find anything. Seems like the only solution to save anywhere is to use SNT, but yes, sadly, it doesn't let you to respawn at the exact coordinates you've saved at on your next launch.

Hope it helped at least a bit.

cowabunga
  • cowabunga

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

Thanks for your help Toxicant, you confirmed my fear confused.gif I guess the only solution is saving teleport points using SNT and teleporting to them when the game loads... isn't the same but that's all we have turn.gif

Thanks again.

Toxicant
  • Toxicant

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by Toxicant, 13 July 2013 - 01:24 PM.

QUOTE (cowabunga @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 05:38)
Thanks for your help Toxicant, you confirmed my fear confused.gif I guess the only solution is saving teleport points using SNT and teleporting to them when the game loads... isn't the same but that's all we have turn.gif

Thanks again.

Any time. Glad it helped.

You know, I think this thread should belong to the Coding section.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users