Spawning cheats

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

So since the use of money in this game is very important, do you think R* will cut back on the Spawning vehicles cheats? Just to get you to learn how to spend and save your money wisely and actually work towards buying a vehicle instead of just spawning it? I would rather not have cheats to spawn vehicles just so it makes the game more interesting and i can work towards a nice fast or luxurious car smile.gif what do you guys think? Do you think that R* will cut out the feature or do you think they will leave it in there? There wouldnt be much of a point in the money then, customization is a lot of money but buying a vehicle is even more so it makes sense for them to have us work harder for what we want. Post your thoughts. smile.gif

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

Cheats are just that - devices to cheat.

I think they might change it. You can "Buy" cheats. You can buy one, then use it to spawn a car, with no savegame impact. They'd be expensive though - like $1M or something, and you'd be unable to buy everything AND cheat.

FranklinsMasterSword
  • FranklinsMasterSword

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

Personally, I found that spawning cheats were kind of useful in previous games since you couldn't just buy them but now that they are purchasable and you don't lose them if you leave them in the street it makes more sense to cut them out, if the older games are anything to go on then money management won't be a problem (at least for me) so if Rockstar decides to have cheats in the game then I'd rather have the crazy ones from the III era such as pedestrians rioting and pedestrians having guns.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

http://www.gtaforums...opic=562674&hl=

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users