Russia Will Arrest Openly Gay Tourists.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic
GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 17:40)
QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 11:37)
Sticking a reproductive organ up an excrement shoot is absolutely counterintuitive to reproduction.

Reproduction is not the goal dimwit! Don't tell me for all these f*cking years you've been thinking that gay people have been doing anal sex in the hopes of having a child.

Necrophilia affects people not directly related to the situation, homosexuality does not. The two are not comparable in any way, shape or form.

How does necrophilia indirectly effect people anymore than homosexuality?

Family members may be disgusted by the act of the necrophilia, but family members may be just as revolted by the thought of their son being a girly boy who receives it up the backside.

What's the difference?

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 21:42)

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder. I'm pretty sure necrophilia is.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 11:42)
Sticking a reproductive organ up an excrement shoot is absolutely counterintuitive to reproduction.

Reproduction is not the goal dimwit! Don't tell me for all these f*cking years you've been thinking that gay people have been doing anal sex in the hopes of having a child.

Necrophilia affects people not directly related to the situation, homosexuality does not. The two are not comparable in any way, shape or form.

Family members may be disgusted by the act of the necrophilia, but family members may be just as revolted by the thought of their son being a girly boy who receives it up the backside.

What's the difference?

Homosexual people have a CHOICE in the matter, it is their civil right to be able to be in love with who they want, no matter the gender.

Corpses do NOT have a choice in the matter, they are inanimate objects which have no way to stop the action taking place.

Your mind is so thick.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 12 July 2013 - 01:49 AM.

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 17:45)
Homosexual people have a CHOICE in the matter, it is their civil right to be able to be in love with who they want, no matter the gender.

Corpses do NOT have a choice in the matter, they are inanimate objects which have no way to stop the action taking place.

Your mind is so thick.

A corpse is a bag of dead matter. They are no longer a living being able to feel anything at all. They are in no way effected by the act of necrophilia..

Your argument makes no sense.

QUOTE (trip)
Homosexuality is not a mental disorder. I'm pretty sure necrophilia is.

Hahaha says who? Says you?

So many people are so 'accepting' of homosexuality blind to the fact that their views have been shaped subconsciously through mainstream media. You've been molded to accept homosexuality..

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 03:42)
but family members may be just as revolted by the thought of their son being a girly boy who receives it up the backside.

And again, you're only talking about male homosexuals. If you're so certain about your OPINION (which is luckily not a fact), can you please enlighten me why there's nothing wrong with female homosexuals?

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:32)
Sure, (male) homosexuals have a bigger chance of getting AIDS than hetrosexuals, but that's why people use protection, don't they?

Incorrect. I never found myself comfortable in agreeing with this notion. It doesn't matter if you're a gay or straight. Technically you ARE more vulnerable to HIV during anal sex.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:47)

Your mind is so thick.

A corpse is a bag of dead matter. They are no longer a living being able to feel anything at all. They are in no way effected by the act of necrophilia..

Man this guy is dense. A corpse doesn't have a choice just like a child doesn't. Your playing in different ball parks.

Linc.
  • Linc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 11:47)

Your mind is so thick.

So you're telling me that you would not be affected in finding out that a morgue warden f*cked your dead mother's corpse 3 days after she died?

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:42)

Are you seriously comparing consensual sex between two adults with corpse rape? My,my,my...

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 21:42)

What's the difference?

I think they were referring to the corpse being desecrated. That depends on the person's opinion on spiritual stuff. Don't complicate the argument.

Homosexual sex should be fine when both parties consent.

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breath After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 21:50)
QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 11:47)

Your mind is so thick.

So you're telling me that you would not be affected in finding out that a morgue warden f*cked your dead mother's corpse 3 days after she died?

It's simple - GrandMaster Smith is a necrophiliac.

Linc.
  • Linc.

• Members
  • Australia

Hell yeah 3 Rainbow flag members in a row.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

QUOTE (rudy. @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 03:49)
QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:32)
Sure, (male) homosexuals have a bigger chance of getting AIDS than hetrosexuals, but that's why people use protection, don't they?

Incorrect. I never found myself comfortable in agreeing with this notion. It doesn't matter if you're a gay or straight. Technically you ARE more vulnerable to HIV during anal sex.

Well, yes I agree. I just assumed that (male) homosexuals don't have another way to have sex than anal, thus being more vulnerable than hetrosexuals anyway.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:54 AM

Wow, this is really f*cked up beyond belief. First of all, there's absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality, it's how you're born not a bloody lifestyle choice. Second of all, for the love of God, conservatives and other right wing idiots, Homosexuality DOES NOT equal pedophilia. A lot of pedophiles are actually straight, like Jerry Sandusky who was actually MARRIED to a woman.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the kawaii

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:47)

Your mind is so thick.

No, it's your argument that makes no sense.

A dead person can't give their consent in a sexual situation. Oh god I can't believe I just had to make that as a point. You cannot compare necrophilia to homosexuality, so stop trying to make that argument.

wannaslide
  • wannaslide

Mark Chump

• Members

QUOTE (Mockage @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:38)
QUOTE (wannaslide @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 21:13)
I don't mean to sound like a dick or anything but they do act like retards ,the way they talk the way they act ect ,its not normal , but hey what is normal I guess lol . anyways i'm not a fan of how they are .And I honestly don't think it should be publicly excepted ,for the fact it's not natural .

Haha you're a complete melt. You really think all gay people talk - how you say it - retarded? First of all, you're comparing people who are actually retarded to people who are homosexuals. Not only does it prove you're an idiot for doing so, but it tells me that you're generalizing people in the wrong sense. Second of all, are you even aware of who gay people really are? Hold up, what the f*ck, why did I even ask that? I bet you seem to think gay people are just guys who love wearing pink tank tops and go shopping at forever 21. Oh, and they "talk retarded."

Shut the f*ck up and leave this topic for good, ignoramus. No one wants to read your moronic responses and potentially garner a share of your idiocy and sh*tty grammar skills from it.

Get, out.

I know my grammer is sh*tty,you don't have to remind me .

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Username482 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 17:50)

Are you seriously comparing consensual sex between two adults with corpse rape? My,my,my...

Rape is forced sex against one's will.

A corpse does not have a will... you cannot rape a corpse.

But it's cool, I completely understand. You've been conditioned socially to accept homosexuality as normal. It's not your fault, you're simply just another result of our culture/society upbringing.

You call those who disagree with you bigots, yet the same logic used to justify homosexuality can be used upon a broad range of things that are clearly wrong yet you'll be bigoted against them. Hypocrisy at it's finest..

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 02:55)
But it's cool, I completely understand. You've been conditioned socially to accept homosexuality as normal. It's not your fault, you're simply just another result of our culture/society upbringing.

Look who's talking.
Bigots (and you are a bigot, look it up in the dictionary, you fit the definition perfectly) like you are usually the result of out-dated culture and upbringing.

The fact you are throwing about your bigotry and acting as if you are some kind of hero going against the grain by doing so sickens me to my core, you are a disgusting individual.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 21:55)

But what exactly is wrong with it? Homosexual men don't prefer penis to vagina, they just plain out don't want to have sex with females. There is no getting over it and producing a baby for them, they'd be unhappy having sex with women.

Then there are other men all over the world who also want to have sex with men, so everyone does their little mating dances and then everyone's happy.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 03:55)

And it seems you're just the result of some monastery where they rape little boys and later brainwash them to see everything different than themselves as unnatural. yawn.gif

Linc.
  • Linc.

• Members
  • Australia

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 11:55)
You've been conditioned socially to accept homosexuality as normal. It's not your fault, you're simply just another result of our culture/society upbringing.

Oh okay so now YOU'RE telling ME that if I didn't know that there was such a thing a being gay that I wouldn't be gay?

And you say we're the twisted ones.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

I'm confused at what they mean by "openly gay"
Like floating around, pink short shorts, in your face openly gay, or just a normal gay couple holding hands openly gay?

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 18:00)
QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 11:55)
You've been conditioned socially to accept homosexuality as normal. It's not your fault, you're simply just another result of our culture/society upbringing.

Oh okay so now YOU'RE telling ME that if I didn't know that there was such a thing a being gay that I wouldn't be gay?

And you say we're the twisted ones.

In a sense, absolutely.

I believe the majority of homosexuals are very confused. When a child is young and confused about a subject such as sex and you have television telling you gay people are cool, gay people are normal, gay people are better ect then it's only going to throw that kid deeper into a well of confusion.

Is it no coincidence the majority of gay men like men who are impersonating women? And that a lot of lesbians are are attracted to butch-y women who're seemingly impersonating a man?

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:55)

There's so many things wrong with this sentence, I don't know where to start.

Linc.
  • Linc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 12:04)
Like floating around, pink short shorts, in your face openly gay, or just a normal gay couple holding hands openly gay?

Two men holding hands is against the law.
Sporting a rainbow flag would be against the law.
Anything indicating that you might be homosexual in the slightest is essentailly banned.

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:07 AM Edited by Username482, 12 July 2013 - 02:10 AM.

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:55)
QUOTE (Username482 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 17:50)

You call those who disagree with you bigots, yet the same logic used to justify homosexuality can be used upon a broad range of things that are clearly wrong yet you'll be bigoted against them. Hypocrisy at it's finest..

Can you understand the fact that homosexuality exists since the beginning of human race? Can you also understand that LGBT people have been prosecuted through the centuries?
And can you answer why? Because they LOVE each other? How exactly they can destroy the world? Why do we even have to consider homosexuality as something wrong? Because it's not by your "morals"? Or maybe...(my personal favorite), it's against the bible? Oh please...by the way... I live in a homophobic country where gay people aren't allowed to speak up. So your hypotesis that we exist because it's "socially accepted" is wrong.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by trip, 12 July 2013 - 02:15 AM.

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 21:55)

Explain the studies that have proven homosexuality in animals. Are they from an odd culture and upbringing?

What about the closet gays from the more culturally pure 40's and 50's?

What about my close friend growing up that pretended to be straight until he was in his mid 30s?

I'd love to say what I feel about you, but I get this feeling that you are just one of those lazy f*cks that likes to stir a pot for fun....and you love the attention.

edit:
QUOTE (lzw3)
Anything indicating that you might be homosexual in the slightest is essentailly banned.
Thank goodness the 80's are over or there would have been some serious confusion.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (trip @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 02:12)
I'd love to say what I feel about you, but I get this feeling that you are just one of those lazy f*cks that likes to stir a pot for fun....and you love the attention.

Exactly what I was thinking.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

I don't blame Russia.
I hate gay people.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 22:06)
I believe the majority of homosexuals are very confused. When a child is young and confused about a subject such as sex and you have television telling you gay people are cool, gay people are normal, gay people are better ect then it's only going to throw that kid deeper into a well of confusion.

Is it no coincidence the majority of gay men like men who are impersonating women? And that a lot of lesbians are are attracted to butch-y women who're seemingly impersonating a man?

What about with other cultures (sometimes even before mass-media) that have non-heteronormative genders and orientations? Did stuff like this or people like this (read 4th paragraph) come from deals with satan?

I think you're the one who's very confused.

@theomenofficial - You've said it twice now. Go fish in some other water.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users