gta iv micro smg holding animation

1 reply to this topic
yoyo753
  • yoyo753

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

hi
I recently got GTA IV for pc , i already have it on ps3. And i noticed that on pc niko holds the micro uzi different than he does on ps3.
On ps3 he holds the micro uzi with his arms stretched just like he holds the glock and deagle pistols, but on pc he holds the uzi closer to his shoulder like he holds the mp5k smg.

i wondered if there is any way that i can mod the game so niko holds the uzi with his arms stretched like he does on ps3.

i tried to change the uzi's anim group from gun@uzi to gun@handgun and when i did this he held the uzi like a pistol but the uzi also got the pistols fire rate
are there any other ways to get the old uzi holding animation like on ps3 without the fire rate problem?

Dud123
  • Dud123

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:35 AM

in common/data/weapons.xml or something like that, theres the weapon dat modifiers and stats that you can change.

change the animation like you did, after that, add the fire rate modifier that the m4, ak47 and the other machine guns have (which the guns dont) to the
part where it should be in the micro uzi stas, but its not.

check in-game and start increasing,lowering it to the point it behavies like the uzi.
I think this is one way to do it. I was able to add the firerate modifier to the pistols and make them faster if i remember correctly, so it should for for the uzi.

if the uzi already has the firerate modifier, just increase it to the point it is as fast as it should be

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users