9 replies to this topic
RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

What the hell do those 3d glasses mean?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

http://gtasnp.com/download/38174
there's this strange bug i have been getting..

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by miromiro, 11 July 2013 - 08:18 PM.

The mission indeed can't be done. It's trouble to get the mission started anyway. I had to stay and wait about 10 seconds to get the mission to trigger in the marker, and after you shoot the first set of Ballas, nothing happens, I literally waited minutes for the next scene to trigger, and it didn't. I'm sorry. sad.gif

However, if there's another helper who's lucky enough to not encounter this bug (even if I tried the mission on both my PC & my Laptop), then that's good. If not, you gotta take this save file and play on it onwards. It's a save file with the last mission, House Party, passed, though it's different statistics-wise from your personal save game. But that's the least thing that can be done about this. Have you modified the save in any way? Do you play a modded game?

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by StuntmanDYOM, 11 July 2013 - 08:32 PM.

QUOTE (miromiro @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 19:32)
The mission indeed can't be done. It's trouble to get the mission started anyway. I had to stay and wait about 10 seconds to get the mission to trigger in the marker, and after you shoot the first set of Ballas, nothing happens, I literally waited minutes for the next scene to trigger, and it didn't. I'm sorry. sad.gif

However, if there's another helper who's lucky enough to not encounter this bug (even if I tried the mission on both my PC & my Laptop), then that's good. If not, you gotta take this save file and play on it onwards. It's a save file with the last mission, House Party, passed, though it's different statistics-wise from your personal save game. But that's the least thing that can be done about this. Have you modified the save in any way? Do you play a modded game?

My up-left popups are gone too(the one time i tried), and what's the source of that?
Nevermind, the mission is messed. even trying it with access to all missions CLEO didn't work. Which .dat file has the mission data?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Which Version of the Game did you buy?
Are you playing with the Original DVD in the Drive?
Did you or someone else modify the game?

EDIT: remove all mods (cleos especially).
We can't help you with modding problems in this part of the forums.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 20:32)

I modify my game for fun stuff like cleo, cars or multiplayer stuff, also cutscene characters like kendl.
maybe ill try to fix up the missions data file if i know what it is. which i will horribly fail in.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 20:32)

EDIT: remove all mods (cleos especially).
We can't help you with modding problems in this part of the forums.

As said above...

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

Op's disregarding specific questions reminds me vividly of Zimmerman refusing to defend himself.

Allow me to inquire: how many hours (game time) are you up to? This has proven detrimental to some missions. In example; after 500 hours, Zero will parrot his "play it cool, Carl, play it cool" remark endlessly (during Breaking The Bank At Caligulas), thus obstructing further vital mission sequences. My theory correlates with Miros feedback.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (King Andreas @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 20:47)
Op's disregarding specific questions reminds me vividly of Zimmerman refusing to defend himself.

Allow me to inquire: how many hours (game time) are you up to? This has proven detrimental to some missions. In example; after 500 hours, Zero will parrot his "play it cool, Carl, play it cool" remark endlessly (during Breaking The Bank At Caligulas), thus obstructing further vital mission sequences. My theory correlates with Miros feedback.

i didn't count how long i was playing.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

Dude, all you have to do is pause the game, and view your "Misc" stats; it's keeping track for you.

Besides, I was referring to you ignoring Weasels questions surrounding the acquisition of the game.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

At issue is that if the game contains modifications (cleo, cracks, etc.) this part of the forum cannot help.
Go to the modding forums if you want to keep them.
Most problems may be caused by a 'bad' mod or a stolen (warez/torrent/pirated) games natural faults.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users