» «
Photo

Voice Actors Confirmed In V so far

37 replies to this topic
GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:32 AM Edited by GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS, 02 August 2013 - 10:43 AM.

Below is a list of actors confirmed to be involved in GTAV

Christopher L Graves - Role Unconfirmed

user posted image

Bio - Christopher Graves was born in Mt. Vernon, Missouri but moved many times to many places before eventually settling in Sugar Land, TX, which feels like home. It was there, while performing in the high school musical, Fiddler on the Roof, that Christopher met the girl he would later marry. She was Hodel, he was horrible… but she liked him anyway.
Over the years, he’s studied with some incredible acting, singing and improv coaches, but the best teacher was and continues to be the amazing single mother who gave him the two philosophies he lives by: absolutely anything is possible if you’re willing to work for it and most problems can be solved with a good porkchop.
When not working on a project, Christopher is usually baking a customized cake, guzzling a Venti something, or writing.
He lives in New York City with his incredible wife and his two Siberian cats.

http://www.christoph...raves.com/news/

http://ia.media-imdb...,0,214,314_.jpg

Bobo Chang - Korean Gangster

user posted image

http://www.linkedin....chang/4/85a/abb

http://www.therobbco...ctors/chang.jpg

Tony Garcia - Mariachi

user posted image

Bio - I'm an actor, writer, and stand up comic. I'm and ex-police officer and the first police officer for the Merced Police Dept to ever be invited onto the SWAT team while still on Employment Probation. I'm a licensed CA Private Investigator.

I'm represented for Commercials by HRi Talent. I am looking for a Theatrical Agent in L.A.

My Acting Reel:

I've studied with Carey Scott at The Rehearsal Room in San Diego since 2008.

http://www.linkedin....rcia/5b/45a/771

http://m3.licdn.com/...tony-garcia.jpg

Jeff Wincott - Casey

user posted image

Bio - Wincott's first TV role was on King Of Kensington in Toronto. In 1980 Wincott worked with Madeline Kahn in his first film Happy Birthday Gemini. Shortly thereafter, director Paul Lynch cast him in the horror film Prom Night as Drew in 1980 with Jamie Lee Curtis and Leslie Nielsen. In 1984, Wincott was cast in the film The Boy in Blue with Nicolas Cage. That same year, Wincott was cast in the lead role as Detective Frank Giambone in the TV series Night Heat. After completing 96 episodes on CBS and working with guest stars Danny Aiello, Hector Elizondo, David Carradine, Phyllis Diller, winning Gemini Awards for Best Dramatic Series and a nomination for Best Actor for Wincott, the show came to an end in 1989. In 1992 Wincott guest starred in the TV series Matlock with Andy Griffith. In 1994, Wincott, a black belt in Taekwondo, was cast as the lead in the film Martial Law II. This was followed by lead roles in the films Deadly Bet, Mission of Justice, Martial Outlaw, Open Fire, No Exit, Street Law, The Donor, When the Bullet Hits the Bone, Last Man Standing, Future Fear with Stacey Keach, and The Killing Machine with Michael Ironside. In 1996 Wincott worked with Lance Henriksen in the film Profile For Murder. In 1998 Wincott worked with Director Jeff Woolnough on the made for TV movies Universal Soldier II and III with Burt Reynolds and Gary Busey. Wincott joined Adrien Brody and Burt Young in the romantic comedy film Undertaker's Wedding in which he played Rocco. In 2000, Wincott went to work with director Eric Weston in the film Pressure Point starring Michael Madsen, playing the crazed killer that takes Madsen's family hostage. In 2003, Wincott worked with director Clark Johnson on the film S.W.A.T. with Samuel Jackson and Colin Farrell, playing Ed Taylor. Wincott guest starred on the TV series JAG, 24 with Keifer Sutherland and NCIS with Mark Harmon. Wincott was cast as Leo, in the 2006 film Lake City with Sissy Spacek, Drea de Matteo, Keith Carradine, Troy Garity, Dave Matthews and Rebecca Romijn. In the film The Invasion in 2007 starring Daniel Craig, director Oliver Hirschbiegel cast Wincott in a scene with Nicole Kidman. Wincott guest starred in the final episode of the TV series The Wire playing undercover officer Jimmy Weaver in 2007. In 2008, Wincott guest starred with director Charles Haid on the TV series Sons Of Anarchy with Ron Perlman playing Jimmy Cacuzza head of the Cacuzza Mafia Family. Director Tony Scott brought Wincott on board for the film Unstoppable with Denzel Washington to play Chris Pines brother Jesse in 2009. In 2011 Wincott guest starred with Jim Caviezel and Director Dennis Smith as Lieutenant Gilmore on the TV show Person of Interest. New director Dan Pritzker chose Wincott to play Johnny Collins, Louis Armstrong's Chicago mobster/music manager in the film Bolden!, starring Anthony Mackie (release TBD). In 2012 Wincott guest starred with Tom Selleck on the TV series Blue Bloods playing Captain Mancuso. Also, in 2012 Wincott will be a returning guest star as Jimmy Cacuzza in Season 5 of Sons Of Anarchy.

http://i.imgur.com/s0Cw17f.png

http://upload.wikime...t_head_shot.jpg

Below are a list of actors/actresses that have been confirmed via the Austrilation Classification Board. I am still working on finding more confirmation for these. So for now take them as strong contenders to be in the game.

Kojo Asiedu - role unconfirmed - possibly Lamar

user posted image

Bio - Having lived in The Bronx, Ghana, and various parts of Michigan, Kojo has seen a few things. After attending the University of Michigan- Ann Arbor, he moved to L.A. to study at the Sanford Meisner Center for the Arts under Martin Barter, partner and friend of the late Sanford Meisner. Kojo is currently working on comedy shorts, short films, voiceover, and other fun media.

http://www.kojoasiedu.com/

Danny Tamberelli - role unconfirmed - possibly Jimmy

user posted image

Bio - Tamberelli played Jackie Rodowsky on the television series The Baby-Sitters Club shortly before more notably playing Little Pete on the Nickelodeon television show The Adventures of Pete & Pete and provided the voice for Arnold in The Magic School Bus, as well as appearing in the films Igby Goes Down and The Mighty Ducks. Many may also know him for his work on Nickelodeon's All That, as well as Figure It Out. On Figure It Out, he is known for his famed "head flip," where he would flip his head back after getting slimed to cover the audience in slime. He also guest starred, along with Michelle Trachtenberg, on an episode of Space Cases titled "All You Can Eaty." He also appeared in various toy commercials in the 1980s and 1990s for products such as "Rattle Me Bones" from Ideal Games and Pirate Toys from Lego. Another was for Cinnamon Life in 1994. In 2006, he appeared in a commercial for Wendy's fast food.

Tamberelli was the voice behind Alexander in the 1990 thirty-minute movie Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, based on the 1972 book by Judith Viorst.

Tamberelli narrated—and sang the theme song—for I See Sue, a children's dinosaur game published by Simon & Schuster Interactive and the Field Museum. Danny also voiced the character Joseph Anza in the Disney show Fillmore!.

During filming of an episode of The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Tamberelli had his guitar amplifier blown by Iggy Pop as Pop was teaching him to play The Stooges song, "TV Eye."

Tamberelli was born in Wyckoff, New Jersey. He is a graduate of Hampshire College, where he earned a bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Arts focusing on music performance and booking management. He is the bassist and vocalist for the rock band Jounce, formed in Northern New Jersey. They released an eponymous debut album on July 18, 2006, followed by their sophomore effort, These Things on March 31, 2009. The EP titled Meet Me in the Middle was released digitally on April 4, 2011. He was also the bassist for the folk/pop band Every Good Boy. He recently made a guest appearance in the comedy podcast "The Comedy Button".

Tamberelli is a member of the sketch comedy group Man Boobs Comedy with co-creators Brendan O'Rourke and Jeremy Balon.

Shari Albert - role unconfirmed

user posted image

Bio - Shari Albert was born & raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She graduated from the Philadelphia High School of Performing Arts and then New York University, studying at the renowned Circle In The Square Theatre's conservatory program. She has been described in the business as a "comedic actress with depth". This is revealed in her breakout performance in Edward Burn's, "The Brother's McMullen" that won the Sundance Film Festival's Grand Jury Prize in 1995 and launched Albert's career. Besides her extensive acting credits in Film, Television, and Theatre, she is also an accomplished singer and voice over artist. Shari has been a free lance writer for the L.A. Weekly, the Huffington Post, Hairpin.com and many other publications in print and on the web. She started her writing career with her musical one woman show, "Cookin' With Shari" which she performed in NYC in 2003 & 2004. Shari is writing, producing, as well as acting in a new web series called," Good Medicine: The Web Series", due out Spring/ Summer 2013. She is also writing TV Pilots and working on her first book.

If we can update this as we find out more that would be great.

Many Thanks

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Hopplös Kanin

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

Jeff Wincott as Casey.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

I noticed Danny Tamborelli is also Jimmy, sounds like its either him or Jonah Hill.
http://www.imdb.com/...8543/?ref_=sr_1

However if I remember correctly I think Rockstar said no major actors will be in it, if anyone can clarify that'd be great.

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:27 AM Edited by alex3, 12 July 2013 - 12:30 AM.

QUOTE (GTAVTheHeat @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 19:41)
I noticed Danny Tamborelli is also Jimmy, sounds like its either him or Jonah Hill.
http://www.imdb.com/...8543/?ref_=sr_1

However if I remember correctly I think Rockstar said no major actors will be in it, if anyone can clarify that'd be great.

No major actors in the game. It's very likely to be Tamberelli, but it's not confirmed yet.

Shari Albert , confirmed on Twitter to be in the game. Unconfirmed if its the role of Vasquez.

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:45 AM

http://www.imdb.com/.../?ref_=tt_cl_t1

I don't know if she confirmed it or not, but she's probably the face and the voice of Amanda.

BullworthAcademy.
  • BullworthAcademy.

Mesbian

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:25 AM

Amanda voiced by "Victoria Rowell" in GTAV.

Take a look here. if any of you ever watched dumb and dumber you'd know she is probably a good voice actor for a game like gta. I'm guessing she has a part as a FIB agent considering she plays an fbi agent in Dumb and Dumber. just a guess though..

http://en.wikipedia....Victoria_Rowell

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

Morning people,

When confirming anything, wiki and imdb are not reliable sources.

These can both be edited by the public.

ChillyPhilly
  • ChillyPhilly

Rock 'n' roll stops the traffic.

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

If you want to check a potential GTA V voice actor's chances of voicing a character, head to IMDb and see if they've starred in Law & Order. 90% of GTA VAs have appeared on the show.

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (ChillyPhilly @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 11:23)
If you want to check a potential GTA V voice actor's chances of voicing a character, head to IMDb and see if they've starred in Law & Order. 90% of GTA VAs have appeared on the show.

Thanks for the tip,

Im currently looking at agencies for voice actors in Los Angeles

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

sh*t topic, many actors were forgotten. For example main roles like Trevor etc.

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (Filip454 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 12:50)
sh*t topic, many actors were forgotten. For example main roles like Trevor etc.

not forgotten, not known yet more like.

Thats your opinion also, i just thought it might be interesting for people to know.

Also without this topic nobody would of new about Korean Gangsters being in the game

llllI1llllI1
  • llllI1llllI1

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

I think it is safe to assume that:

Michael - Ned Luke
Franklin - Shawn Fonteno
Trevor - Steven Ogg

phillipshead
  • phillipshead

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

Shari Albert is not Amanda.

Jeff Wincott may have been Casey but my money is on that he got fired after blabbing

RonDutch
  • RonDutch

Anarchy 99 Holland @SocialClub

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Anthony (From Opie and Anthony fame) basically confirmes in this clip he has a voice acting role in GTA V

Opie And Anthony - Going to rockstar for BBQ

As some know, members and friends of the O & A show have appeared in San Andreas and GTA IV (As Seen Below)

Opie And Anthony call in WCTR - GTA: San Andreas

Anthony does the PissWasser AD in GTA IV

Not weird, Since Opie and anthony are good friends with lazlow.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

Speaking of which, can't we confirm Lazlow as a Voice Actor? Why is he not listed?

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Cutter De Blanc @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 21:37)
Speaking of which, can't we confirm Lazlow as a Voice Actor? Why is he not listed?

Give me more details on him so i can confirm him

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Hopplös Kanin

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 02:00)
QUOTE (Cutter De Blanc @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 21:37)

Give me more details on him so i can confirm him

He has been on the radio in GTA since GTA 3, so I bet it's pretty safe to say that he is gonna be in Grand Theft Auto V too. He isn't confirmed to be in V, but it's a safe bet that he is.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (RonDutch @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 13:21)
Anthony (From Opie and Anthony fame) basically confirmes in this clip he has a voice acting role in GTA V

Opie And Anthony - Going to rockstar for BBQ

Jeez, I remember when this came out last year was so excited lol. Here we are a year later. nervous.gif

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

dank memes melt steel beams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but rapper, The Game is supposedly in V, according to a Facebook post. Funny how he was in San Andreas and now he's still basically in San Andreas.

Link: http://www.videogame...n_facebook.html

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (GTA_dog @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 04:10)
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but rapper, The Game is supposedly in V, according to a Facebook post. Funny how he was in San Andreas and now he's still basically in San Andreas.

Link: http://www.videogame...n_facebook.html

This is only really speculation,

I find a load of people who are supposed to be in V, but i only want to put the ones that are confirmed on the list above.

Unfortunately thats why the list is small lol.

Please keep coming up with any names you have though so i can look into them.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

Is it typical to be this close to launch without that many confirmed actors/radio info?

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Showstopper 26 @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 12:30)
Is it typical to be this close to launch without that many confirmed actors/radio info?

yes pretty much, they have to sign a non disclosure.

Basically if more and more actors were confirmed - especially lead ones, then their would be more chance of them slipping up and letting out info/spoilers.

Hayze
  • Hayze

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:56 AM

This was tweeted recently. He's good friends with Lazlow so who knows if he's f*cking around or not.

Anthony Cumia ‏@AnthonyCumia 32m
RT @iam_coletrain @AnthonyCumia Hey Ant, you doing anything in the new GTA?

-What do you think?
:-)
Think "Breaking Bad".

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Ned Luke is still likely for me to be Michael. He deleted his twitter, (he could've just said "no") so It's pretty suspicious.

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 08:53)
Ned Luke is still likely for me to be Michael. He deleted his twitter, (he could've just said "no") so It's pretty suspicious.

He's also friends with Rockstar employees on facebook.

Fraizer
  • Fraizer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:07 AM

You got a few names on top of the Australian Rating chart.

Kojo Asiedu- Possibly playing Lamar

Shari Albert- Possibly Officer Vasquez

Caroline Strong - Amanda

Danny Tamberelli - Jimmy

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

ive noticed this morning a few names on the Austrilian rating,

Could a mod or someone please confirm that this is legit, and that i can add those names to the list.

Remi749
  • Remi749

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

All the voice actors are already listed in the Character Database... so I'm not sure if this is needed, but if you can do more with this list though, like adding movies the actors been featured in, and a little BIO of the actors... something more that will make this unique that would be nice wink.gif Keep up the work!

GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS
  • GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS

$High Roller$

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (Remi749 @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 09:18)
All the voice actors are already listed in the Character Database... so I'm not sure if this is needed, but if you can do more with this list though, like adding movies the actors been featured in, and a little BIO of the actors... something more that will make this unique that would be nice wink.gif Keep up the work!

Thanks for the Feedback, i will get straight onto improving the topic.

Tqm761
  • Tqm761

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:18 PM Edited by Tqm761, 02 August 2013 - 12:20 PM.

QUOTE (GTAV-NEEDS-KRATOS @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 08:32)
Below is a list of actors confirmed to be involved in GTAV

Christopher L Graves - Role Unconfirmed

user posted image

Bio - Christopher Graves was born in Mt. Vernon, Missouri but moved many times to many places before eventually settling in Sugar Land, TX, which feels like home. It was there, while performing in the high school musical, Fiddler on the Roof, that Christopher met the girl he would later marry. She was Hodel, he was horrible… but she liked him anyway.
Over the years, he’s studied with some incredible acting, singing and improv coaches, but the best teacher was and continues to be the amazing single mother who gave him the two philosophies he lives by: absolutely anything is possible if you’re willing to work for it and most problems can be solved with a good porkchop.
When not working on a project, Christopher is usually baking a customized cake, guzzling a Venti something, or writing.
He lives in New York City with his incredible wife and his two Siberian cats.

http://www.christoph...raves.com/news/

http://ia.media-imdb...,0,214,314_.jpg

Bobo Chang - Korean Gangster

user posted image

http://www.linkedin....chang/4/85a/abb

http://www.therobbco...ctors/chang.jpg

Tony Garcia - Mariachi

user posted image

Bio - I'm an actor, writer, and stand up comic. I'm and ex-police officer and the first police officer for the Merced Police Dept to ever be invited onto the SWAT team while still on Employment Probation. I'm a licensed CA Private Investigator.

I'm represented for Commercials by HRi Talent. I am looking for a Theatrical Agent in L.A.

My Acting Reel:

I've studied with Carey Scott at The Rehearsal Room in San Diego since 2008.

http://www.linkedin....rcia/5b/45a/771

http://m3.licdn.com/...tony-garcia.jpg

Jeff Wincott - Casey

user posted image

Bio - Wincott's first TV role was on King Of Kensington in Toronto. In 1980 Wincott worked with Madeline Kahn in his first film Happy Birthday Gemini. Shortly thereafter, director Paul Lynch cast him in the horror film Prom Night as Drew in 1980 with Jamie Lee Curtis and Leslie Nielsen. In 1984, Wincott was cast in the film The Boy in Blue with Nicolas Cage. That same year, Wincott was cast in the lead role as Detective Frank Giambone in the TV series Night Heat. After completing 96 episodes on CBS and working with guest stars Danny Aiello, Hector Elizondo, David Carradine, Phyllis Diller, winning Gemini Awards for Best Dramatic Series and a nomination for Best Actor for Wincott, the show came to an end in 1989. In 1992 Wincott guest starred in the TV series Matlock with Andy Griffith. In 1994, Wincott, a black belt in Taekwondo, was cast as the lead in the film Martial Law II. This was followed by lead roles in the films Deadly Bet, Mission of Justice, Martial Outlaw, Open Fire, No Exit, Street Law, The Donor, When the Bullet Hits the Bone, Last Man Standing, Future Fear with Stacey Keach, and The Killing Machine with Michael Ironside. In 1996 Wincott worked with Lance Henriksen in the film Profile For Murder. In 1998 Wincott worked with Director Jeff Woolnough on the made for TV movies Universal Soldier II and III with Burt Reynolds and Gary Busey. Wincott joined Adrien Brody and Burt Young in the romantic comedy film Undertaker's Wedding in which he played Rocco. In 2000, Wincott went to work with director Eric Weston in the film Pressure Point starring Michael Madsen, playing the crazed killer that takes Madsen's family hostage. In 2003, Wincott worked with director Clark Johnson on the film S.W.A.T. with Samuel Jackson and Colin Farrell, playing Ed Taylor. Wincott guest starred on the TV series JAG, 24 with Keifer Sutherland and NCIS with Mark Harmon. Wincott was cast as Leo, in the 2006 film Lake City with Sissy Spacek, Drea de Matteo, Keith Carradine, Troy Garity, Dave Matthews and Rebecca Romijn. In the film The Invasion in 2007 starring Daniel Craig, director Oliver Hirschbiegel cast Wincott in a scene with Nicole Kidman. Wincott guest starred in the final episode of the TV series The Wire playing undercover officer Jimmy Weaver in 2007. In 2008, Wincott guest starred with director Charles Haid on the TV series Sons Of Anarchy with Ron Perlman playing Jimmy Cacuzza head of the Cacuzza Mafia Family. Director Tony Scott brought Wincott on board for the film Unstoppable with Denzel Washington to play Chris Pines brother Jesse in 2009. In 2011 Wincott guest starred with Jim Caviezel and Director Dennis Smith as Lieutenant Gilmore on the TV show Person of Interest. New director Dan Pritzker chose Wincott to play Johnny Collins, Louis Armstrong's Chicago mobster/music manager in the film Bolden!, starring Anthony Mackie (release TBD). In 2012 Wincott guest starred with Tom Selleck on the TV series Blue Bloods playing Captain Mancuso. Also, in 2012 Wincott will be a returning guest star as Jimmy Cacuzza in Season 5 of Sons Of Anarchy.

http://i.imgur.com/s0Cw17f.png

http://upload.wikime...t_head_shot.jpg

Below are a list of actors/actresses that have been confirmed via the Austrilation Classification Board. I am still working on finding more confirmation for these. So for now take them as strong contenders to be in the game.

Kojo Asiedu - role unconfirmed - possibly Lamar

user posted image

Bio - Having lived in The Bronx, Ghana, and various parts of Michigan, Kojo has seen a few things. After attending the University of Michigan- Ann Arbor, he moved to L.A. to study at the Sanford Meisner Center for the Arts under Martin Barter, partner and friend of the late Sanford Meisner.  Kojo is currently working on comedy shorts, short films, voiceover, and other fun media.

http://www.kojoasiedu.com/

Danny Tamberelli - role unconfirmed - possibly Jimmy

user posted image

Bio - Tamberelli played Jackie Rodowsky on the television series The Baby-Sitters Club shortly before more notably playing Little Pete on the Nickelodeon television show The Adventures of Pete & Pete and provided the voice for Arnold in The Magic School Bus, as well as appearing in the films Igby Goes Down and The Mighty Ducks. Many may also know him for his work on Nickelodeon's All That, as well as Figure It Out. On Figure It Out, he is known for his famed "head flip," where he would flip his head back after getting slimed to cover the audience in slime. He also guest starred, along with Michelle Trachtenberg, on an episode of Space Cases titled "All You Can Eaty." He also appeared in various toy commercials in the 1980s and 1990s for products such as "Rattle Me Bones" from Ideal Games and Pirate Toys from Lego. Another was for Cinnamon Life in 1994. In 2006, he appeared in a commercial for Wendy's fast food.

Tamberelli was the voice behind Alexander in the 1990 thirty-minute movie Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, based on the 1972 book by Judith Viorst.

Tamberelli narrated—and sang the theme song—for I See Sue, a children's dinosaur game published by Simon & Schuster Interactive and the Field Museum. Danny also voiced the character Joseph Anza in the Disney show Fillmore!.

During filming of an episode of The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Tamberelli had his guitar amplifier blown by Iggy Pop as Pop was teaching him to play The Stooges song, "TV Eye."

Tamberelli was born in Wyckoff, New Jersey. He is a graduate of Hampshire College, where he earned a bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Arts focusing on music performance and booking management. He is the bassist and vocalist for the rock band Jounce, formed in Northern New Jersey. They released an eponymous debut album on July 18, 2006, followed by their sophomore effort, These Things on March 31, 2009. The EP titled Meet Me in the Middle was released digitally on April 4, 2011. He was also the bassist for the folk/pop band Every Good Boy. He recently made a guest appearance in the comedy podcast "The Comedy Button".

Tamberelli is a member of the sketch comedy group Man Boobs Comedy with co-creators Brendan O'Rourke and Jeremy Balon.

Shari Albert - role unconfirmed

user posted image

Bio - Shari Albert was born & raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She graduated from the Philadelphia High School of Performing Arts and then New York University, studying at the renowned Circle In The Square Theatre's conservatory program. She has been described in the business as a "comedic actress with depth". This is revealed in her breakout performance in Edward Burn's, "The Brother's McMullen" that won the Sundance Film Festival's Grand Jury Prize in 1995 and launched Albert's career. Besides her extensive acting credits in Film, Television, and Theatre, she is also an accomplished singer and voice over artist. Shari has been a free lance writer for the L.A. Weekly, the Huffington Post, Hairpin.com and many other publications in print and on the web. She started her writing career with her musical one woman show, "Cookin' With Shari" which she performed in NYC in 2003 & 2004. Shari is writing, producing, as well as acting in a new web series called," Good Medicine: The Web Series", due out Spring/ Summer 2013. She is also writing TV Pilots and working on her first book.

If we can update this as we find out more that would be great.

Many Thanks

Anthony cumia from the opie an anyhony radio show. Xm. He was in gtaiv did the pisswasser commercial. He confirmed it on his twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users