Photo

Police Car Pursuit in GTA VC

3 replies to this topic
maurice16
  • maurice16

Modder to the Maxx

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:46 AM

Is it possible to make police pursuit on peds while driving like in gta sa. If so, how can I

Jabhacksoul
  • Jabhacksoul

Retired

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

It is possible.

I haven't used the Cleo mods in VC, I don't know if those work or you have to remake the whole main.scm still. ATM I don't have my VC with me... it is 650 miles away from me. But the way I would go about this, is to setup a random frequency for cop chases to occur. Then randomly select a cop car nearby. Do this by scanning using the VC opcodes to id a cop car and another civilian vehicle.

Once identified they would need to be instantly destroyed and recreated with new instructions. The cop car would be told to chase the civilian car and the civilian to flee while a passenger fires at them.

Just browse through the opcodes and search for the ones you need.

toonskull
  • toonskull

Necromancer

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (Jabhacksoul @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 13:54)
ATM I don't have my VC with me... it is 650 miles away from me.

If you tell me which box it is in, I can mail it to you. biggrin.gif

@maurice16
A lot of your questions seem to be based on making mods to enhance the police persuit, but fall closer to the mod request and less to coding the mod yourself. I wouldn't mind cranking out some VC mods or helping you on yours, so I will look into the code, and see what I can tell you. If you are serious about wanting to learn to code my brother Jabhacksoul has a pretty old tutorial on another site. It is very easy to follow and even though it is for SA the same logic is applied to VC.

maurice16
  • maurice16

Modder to the Maxx

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (toonskull @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 04:15)
QUOTE (Jabhacksoul @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 13:54)
ATM I don't have my VC with me... it is 650 miles away from me.

If you tell me which box it is in, I can mail it to you. biggrin.gif

@maurice16
A lot of your questions seem to be based on making mods to enhance the police persuit, but fall closer to the mod request and less to coding the mod yourself. I wouldn't mind cranking out some VC mods or helping you on yours, so I will look into the code, and see what I can tell you. If you are serious about wanting to learn to code my brother Jabhacksoul has a pretty old tutorial on another site. It is very easy to follow and even though it is for SA the same logic is applied to VC.

Are you serious about the making mods, cause that would be awesome. I have alot of ideas or scripts and stuff but have the least clue on how to make them, would you help, I could make a list or just email me at [email protected]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users