Photo

Prank phone calls. Share the ones you've made/had

5 replies to this topic
Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

Recently received a prank phone call today from some guy, doing a sh*tty attempt at a Russian accent, calling me to sell me "high-quality fleshlights", basically told him to f*ck off. Called me again like twice more, now I'm unwilling to answer Blocked Numbers.

So I was interested in knowing the prank phone calls you've made to people, or received from people.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

I remember some my cousins and I ordered 12 pizzas sigh.gif to their bitchy next door neighbor when I was a kid and slept over there. I think I ruined it by suggesting what they say while sitting right next to the phone, but whatever, I was a dumb kid.

I also remember scanning our area's central office code for people and harassing some poor old lady until she stopped answering. confused.gif I kind of regret that.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:12 AM

These are my personal favourites of mine.

I call a motel asking about a room and in return he asks if his son can give me sexual favors.

Jack Black tries to make a food order and the guy goes completely mental.

An old man and woman try to have a conversation with an obviously pre-recorded message.
Sh*t once again is flipped.

Me and the "Springfield Pervert" give Mr. and Mrs. Dick a phonecall.

The Angry Video Game Nerd attempts to buy a Vacuum.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

I love prank calling. Me and my mates actually do it a lot, because we are 22 year old teenagers.

One of the best ones was actually a couple of weeks ago. I gave my mate this girl Sophie's phone number to ring, so he rung it and for some reason said "you alright babe, it's Danny" In a voice that was not his own. But she knew a Danny, and my mate obviously done a good impression of this unknown character. So she actually believed it was the Danny she knew, so we started getting cheeky saying want to meet up tonight for a cheeky shagging session, to which she replied "But i thought you was with Stacey?" So Obviously this Danny guy has a girlfriend! But my mate carried on and said don't worry she wont ever find out. This went on for a while and eventually she said "Okay, let me get ready and I'll call you back"

After the call ended, Danny would of got a very, very bewildering call or text to his phone asking if he still wanted to meet for sex. Hope his girlfriend never found out haha. I have so many prank stories.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

Never did nor received any pranks call, but on youtube I've watched quite a few videos from this guy
http://www.youtube.c...er/OwnagePranks
It's quite hilarious, he is doing different accents and such and he is pretty good at it.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

I did a prank like 5-7 years ago for truth or dare... I still got the whole conversation on my pc. Not as funny as the vids above, but I will post it:

- Hello *.......* tires and auto parts.
+ Hello, I would like to have 2 medium pizza's.
- excuse me?
+ yes, 2 medium pizza's, with cheese.
- Excuse me sir, I think you called the wrong number. We are *.......* tires and auto parts.
+ That's ok, I just want 2 Medium pizza's.
- Bu-...
+ with cheese!
- yes, but si-...
+ cheese...
- *no sound for like 10 seconds*
+ Hello? Hello?
- Sir, I guess you were trying to call the pizza hut next to us.
+ Maybe be...
- I will give you the number.
+ But I asked you already!
- We don't sell pizzas, we sell tires.
+ Ok, then get me a tire with cheese....
- Are you seriouse...?
+ No, I am just someone who wants a tire with cheese.
- * put's down phone and starts talking to someone else *
+ Hel-...
- Listen little *******! If you keep going like this, I will personally get a tire with cheese to you and shove it up in your ***!
*hangs up*

I was an annoying kid back then.... sigh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users