Photo

NRG-500

13 replies to this topic
Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 10 July 2013 - 12:03 AM.

On GTA Wikia it says that there are three NRG body variations and that one looks like a BF 400. Another Wiki says the same thing without the BF 400 part. I can only find the two different body versions, the round one and the pointy one with air inlets. I'm not talking about the exhaust possibilities.

Does anyone know wether such a third version exists, or is this information wrong?

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

I never heard of that.

But a week ago, I went to east Los Santos to pick up a NRG-500 where it spawns. The NRG had no engine. It must have been a graphical bug so I reloaded the game.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:17 AM

The Engineless is a very rare glitch unless you've got a NRG spawn near a safehouse; then it's only fairly rare. There are credible reports that loading the game, triggering vigilante as quickly as possible, and bee-lining it straight for an NRG spawn will increase the probability of this variation. The variations shown below are all engineless, but has all of the muffler variations. Sorry, I don't have an image on hand for the other variations.

user posted image

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

I know about the engineless NRG. Thanks for the pics of it. But I wonder wether there is a third standard NRG forme next to the one with the roundish front and the one with the sharper front and air inlet, and wether it looks like a BF400 like the wiki says. I imagined an NRG with BF400 headlights in my mind and if it exists then I want one..

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

I have never noticed more than one NRG-500 design, only different colors. Perhaps I've not paid enough attention, or maybe there is only one design on PS2.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by King Andreas, 12 July 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Even though GTA WIKIA is accurate most the time, anyone can create an account and edit the contents; keep that in mind.

Presumably, the additional replicas you speak of might be beta/unused models.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:29 AM

From the image OrionSR posted I'm guessing there might be at least 6 types of normal NRG-500 and 7 types of glitched ones, 3 different type of exausts that can show in dual and mono exausts and the engineless type.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (King Andreas @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 03:51)
Even though GTA WIKIA is accurate most the time, anyone can create an account and edit the contents; keep that in mind.

Presumably, the additional replicas you speak of might be beta/unused models.

do you have GGMM? (GTA Garage Mod Manager) if yes look for the NRG 500 it should be when you find it, it will appear as an engine-less bike cool.gif

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:56 PM Edited by HalfOfAKebab, 07 March 2017 - 11:56 PM.

Have there been any more developments in getting these bikes since this thread was posted? Any more reliable strategies, etc.?

Terrc87
  • Terrc87

Snitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

you can use GGMM (GTA Garage Mod Manager) to see the NRG500 extra parts.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:51 AM

you can use GGMM (GTA Garage Mod Manager) to see the NRG500 extra parts.

I don't care about seeing them, I care about obtaining them.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

The only way I obtained an NE NRG-500 was doing the Vigilante Method.  You just load your game, go to your Garage, get on an HPV-1000, immediately activate Vigilante while inside the Garage, and then go find the Target.  If it's not an NRG-500, reload and try again.  If it is, however, it most likely will have no Engine or Exhausts.  That's the one I have and then I made it EP/FP with Gray Imports Mission.

However, I've seen NRG-500's later in the game in NE form at Bike School.  Since I have all Gold on Bike School, the NRG-500 spawns there as well as an FCR-900, which you can also get in NE form.  BF-400, as well.  So when I zoom by on the Freeway, I can sometimes spawn NE NRG-500's at the Bike School.

Arrow
  • Arrow

Good Life

• Facade
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:55 AM

However, I've seen NRG-500's later in the game in NE form at Bike School.  Since I have all Gold on Bike School, the NRG-500 spawns there as well as an FCR-900, which you can also get in NE form.  BF-400, as well.  So when I zoom by on the Freeway, I can sometimes spawn NE NRG-500's at the Bike School.

Did you find this with the original game script because never even once I've seen a NE version while passing through the school on Freeway. Same for the Chain Game script.

Also, is it possible to spawn the NE and Non-Visor version of the NRG using any script?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:11 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 09 March 2017 - 06:50 PM.

Man, I play on PS2 V1 and bought it release date back in 2004, so it's always authentic.  Normal this, normal that, poor Draw Distance, 20 Frames Per Second, no Frame Limiter Options, etc, etc.  It's very common occurrence for me finding them when I zoom pass the Bike School.  The Bikes just come into the screen like "pop-in" sometimes and sometimes they are NE.  Only Bikes you can get NE in SA are the NRG-500, FCR-900, and BF-400.  In an old Save of mine, I purposely wanted all 3 of them in NE form and then made them EC Black with Mountain Cloud Boys Mission EC Conversion and then made them AP with the AP Conversion, too.  I posted a Photo of those in the Chain Game Lounge for SA, actually.  It was an AP Police Car sitting next to 3 AP/EC/EM/NE Black Bikes and those were the NRG-500, FCR-900, and BF-400.  This is from my new Save, though, where I didn't use any of those OM0 Conversions and just have an NE NRG-500 in my Starter Save at the beginning of the game so I made one EP/FP/NE:

pzMYwaG.jpg?1

About Scripts, I don't know what you mean.  I don't play PC Versions, I don't use Mods, CLEO, this or that.  I am extreme "purist" when I play GTA and hate cheating or using Outside Sources for things.

Also:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users