Photo

NRG-500

7 replies to this topic
gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 10 July 2013 - 12:03 AM.

On GTA Wikia it says that there are three NRG body variations and that one looks like a BF 400. Another Wiki says the same thing without the BF 400 part. I can only find the two different body versions, the round one and the pointy one with air inlets. I'm not talking about the exhaust possibilities.

Does anyone know wether such a third version exists, or is this information wrong?

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

I never heard of that.

But a week ago, I went to east Los Santos to pick up a NRG-500 where it spawns. The NRG had no engine. It must have been a graphical bug so I reloaded the game.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:17 AM

The Engineless is a very rare glitch unless you've got a NRG spawn near a safehouse; then it's only fairly rare. There are credible reports that loading the game, triggering vigilante as quickly as possible, and bee-lining it straight for an NRG spawn will increase the probability of this variation. The variations shown below are all engineless, but has all of the muffler variations. Sorry, I don't have an image on hand for the other variations.

user posted image

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

I know about the engineless NRG. Thanks for the pics of it. But I wonder wether there is a third standard NRG forme next to the one with the roundish front and the one with the sharper front and air inlet, and wether it looks like a BF400 like the wiki says. I imagined an NRG with BF400 headlights in my mind and if it exists then I want one..

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

I have never noticed more than one NRG-500 design, only different colors. Perhaps I've not paid enough attention, or maybe there is only one design on PS2.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by King Andreas, 12 July 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Even though GTA WIKIA is accurate most the time, anyone can create an account and edit the contents; keep that in mind.

Presumably, the additional replicas you speak of might be beta/unused models.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:29 AM

From the image OrionSR posted I'm guessing there might be at least 6 types of normal NRG-500 and 7 types of glitched ones, 3 different type of exausts that can show in dual and mono exausts and the engineless type.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (King Andreas @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 03:51)
Even though GTA WIKIA is accurate most the time, anyone can create an account and edit the contents; keep that in mind.

Presumably, the additional replicas you speak of might be beta/unused models.

do you have GGMM? (GTA Garage Mod Manager) if yes look for the NRG 500 it should be when you find it, it will appear as an engine-less bike cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users