|QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 17:57)|
So let me get this straight. You burn US flags, we decide to intervene and try to help y'all out, and you pay us back by continuing to burn our flag and then you have the ignorance to expect us to care more about a bunch of people in a far off country who've been killing each other over all kinds of sh*t for literally centuries than about innocent little kids getting slaughtered on our own soil?
God you're thick.
BTW 'you' here is used as a blanket term for everybody pissy about this over in the sandbox, not the OP specifically.
1. I am the farthest thing from thick and/or thick-headed.
2. I was born in the United States, I spent most of my life in Syria, and I moved here 5 year ago.
3. I have never, nor do I ever plan to, burn a US flag. I would never burn a flag of my own country.
4. ------->Innocent<------- civilians. Not terrorists. Terrorists can go ahead and die if they want.
5. Was the last sentence of your first paragraph sarcastic? I read it as sarcasm...