Photo

Sandy Hook Students vs. Syrian/Afghan Civilians

59 replies to this topic
TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

Mikhail Faustin's Gyneocologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 17:57)
QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 09:15)
We burned the flags BEFORE you tried to help us.

So let me get this straight. You burn US flags, we decide to intervene and try to help y'all out, and you pay us back by continuing to burn our flag and then you have the ignorance to expect us to care more about a bunch of people in a far off country who've been killing each other over all kinds of sh*t for literally centuries than about innocent little kids getting slaughtered on our own soil?

God you're thick.

BTW 'you' here is used as a blanket term for everybody pissy about this over in the sandbox, not the OP specifically.

E2: spelling.

1. I am the farthest thing from thick and/or thick-headed.
2. I was born in the United States, I spent most of my life in Syria, and I moved here 5 year ago.
3. I have never, nor do I ever plan to, burn a US flag. I would never burn a flag of my own country.
4. ------->Innocent<------- civilians. Not terrorists. Terrorists can go ahead and die if they want.
5. Was the last sentence of your first paragraph sarcastic? I read it as sarcasm...

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

You said 'we' have been burning flags since before 'you' tried to help us. So when I say you, my 'you' = your 'we' (Syria/Afghanis) and my 'we' = your 'you' (the US). I'm not saying anything about you personally except maybe the 'thick', and that's because this topic is kinda BS. You made it, watched it until you found the answer you wanted to hear, then kissed its poster's ass and acted like that wrapped everything up. You may say you aren't thick, but the only thing I have to go on is what you've posted in here and that doesn't really point to not being thick.

A 'bunch of people' neither refers to terrorists or civilians specifically just everyone who's died. If #4 actually referred to the 'killing each other for centuries' that includes terrorists, governments, rebels, jihadists, and anybody else you want to throw in.

As for #5 it was indeed somewhat sarcastic but it's more seriously summed up by what sivis and the other, more informed people in here have been saying. You might want to go back and read them, as you probably skipped over them once you saw they didn't contain some kind of 'blame the media' message.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 19:09)
You said 'we' have been burning flags since before 'you' tried to help us. So when I say you, my 'you' = your 'we' (Syria/Afghanis) and my 'we' = your 'you' (the US). I'm not saying anything about you personally except maybe the 'thick', and that's because this topic is kinda BS. You made it, watched it until you found the answer you wanted to hear, then kissed its poster's ass and acted like that wrapped everything up. You may say you aren't thick, but the only thing I have to go on is what you've posted in here and that doesn't really point to not being thick.

A 'bunch of people' neither refers to terrorists or civilians specifically just everyone who's died. If #4 actually referred to the 'killing each other for centuries' that includes terrorists, governments, rebels, jihadists, and anybody else you want to throw in.

As for #5 it was indeed somewhat sarcastic but it's more seriously summed up by what sivis and the other, more informed people in here have been saying. You might want to go back and read them, as you probably skipped over them once you saw they didn't contain some kind of 'blame the media' message.

tl;dr

Whatever. I don't feel like reading through that entire thing right now. Let's just call it a day, shall we?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 20:45)
I don't feel like reading through that entire thing right now.

Then why the hell did you post then?

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by Mr.Mister, 10 July 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Because the mainstream press here in all of North America tend to focus on things going on at home. Makes sense since it affects us more.

Also, I don't think the government wants too much negative press in regards to the war on terror. Also, it's much father away, so there's a barrier. We don't feel their suffering. A lot of people here are confused when it comes to foreign policy and a lot less people really know whats going on. The soldiers I talk to always tell a different story then the media does. They hate us because of our oppression. They are hypocrites, yes, but so are we, and we need to change that. We claim to be the good guys but our system is rife with corruption.

Humans need to shift to a higher consciousness and remove the dogmatic principles from their lives. I believe multiculturalism can work, but we need to educate ourselves on everything going on. With that we can slowly eliminate hatred, racism, etc.

Don't think that's possible? Ask yourself this, are there more good people on this world then bad people? Most likely yes. We need to properly address the CAUSE of these issues and not try to fix the symptoms. Reducing poverty, improving education will eliminate crime. Increasing our prison system does not help the crime issue. I could talk about this all day and give examples, but I'm quite hungover so excuse me

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 14:45)
Whatever. I don't feel like reading through that entire thing right now. Let's just call it a day, shall we?

That just proves what I said about you being thick then. Thanks for winning my argument for me. smile.gif

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 20:32)

That just proves what I said about you being thick then. Thanks for winning my argument for me. smile.gif

I'm not thick, I'm really tired. My eyes hurt.

Also, you don't even know what "thick" means.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 09:15)
QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 01:18)
QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:37)
This makes me really mad...

Why are all Americans so inconsiderate for other countries?
Why doesn't Mr. Obama forcefully break up the fight between the FSA and the Syrian Military?
Why is 27 a larger number than 6,561 to most Americans?

I want answers.

You can't be serious. Whenever America tries to clean up your sh*t hole of a region by dedicating our young men and billions of debt-financed money that we don't even have, no one appreciates us for sh*t. Instead, we see middle easterners burning American flags in the street screaming "death too America". I'm glad the US isn't involved in Syria. It's time the world learns how hard America's world police job actually is. There is a lot more to diplomatic power than just money and military strength. It takes trust, close relationships, and credibility with the figures in a given country. Russian and China are slowly figuring out how hard it is now. I don't even think it should be our job to begin with. Clean up your own sh*t ffs.

Are you really THAT much of a thick-headed retard?

icon14.gif Way to miss the entire point of the post. You burned American flags before we tried to help ya'll? Oh that makes things a lot better. That's one hell of an invitation. We can invade a bunch of USA-flag burning Syrians to build schools and clean up the local government. Or we can invade a bunch of desperate tax-paying loyal citizens in St. Louis, Detroit, or New Orleans to do the same thing. The blood, sweat, tears, and $$$ is better spent where?

Give me one reason why some American student straight out of high school should leave the comfort of his family home and get his head blown off for a bunch of people who don't even like his country to begin with. We aren't your lap dogs. Clean up your own corrupt cesspool of a country/region. We got our hands full with the corrupt cesspool we already live in. America is in massive debt and tired of fighting wars. Especially other people's wars.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 20:01)

Lulz. You're only proving my point over and over. 'Thick' in this regard refers to the quality that results in the inability of reason or logic to penetrate and modify the dense preconceived notions you harbor within your mind. In other words, you are willfully ignorant and refuse to broaden your mind enough to actually analyze and debate opposing points, instead relying on having other members put your views into words for you and then promoting their posts.

Not too different from how people use Sivis, in a way. whatsthat.gif

BullyIstheBestRockstarGame
  • BullyIstheBestRockstarGame

Tony Prince is a Gay God

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:15 AM Edited by BullyIstheBestRockstarGame, 11 July 2013 - 07:18 AM.

because we are a western civilization and we don't care about peasants like you i mean you kill each other alot of the time anytime. im not racist but i aint gonna bow down to any iraq mofo who trys to soil or destory are way of life im a proud American my friend we may invade poor countries and kill their People and rape their woman but its the American way and i would not have it any other way my friend good day to you sir.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 12:01)

Ironically, claiming you're not thick in the slightest way is partial proof that you are thick because you are unwilling to accept the possibility you are thick, which is exactly what being thick is.

I'll admit that i'm probably thick in some respects/many respects, I can't see that right now but i'm sure others see it at times, everyone has a bit of thickness I suppose, but you seem to be exhibiting rather large amounts of thickness haha!

Haha nah, i'm kidding about that last part, I didn't read your debate so I wouldn't know, the first paragraph does however ring true.

Bellic 4 life
  • Bellic 4 life

Follower of Asatru

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 14:15)

Are you really THAT much of a thick-headed retard?

You dumb bastard.

My Uncle and Cousin were both involved in Afghanistan and Iraq, respectively, wars that are reflections of a possible war in Afghanistan. They had friends die, they got wounded, and they took care of wounded civilians, gave them medicine, and what did they get in return? An ungrateful populace who bombed them, as well as each other.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 02:01)

The irony is strong with this one.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

Well, for the first time, people have made me look stupid.

Someone please lock this.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 16:10)

In all fairness I don't think you can reasonably blame anyone else...

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 15:20)
QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 16:10)

In all fairness I don't think you can reasonably blame anyone else...

Excuses, excuses.

Moth
  • Moth

Canis Canem Edit

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by The General, 11 July 2013 - 07:14 PM.

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 10:10)

You did a fine job by yourself.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by Valenta, 11 July 2013 - 06:33 PM.

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 15:10)

You didn't need our help for that.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Oh for f*ck's sake. The argument this whole topic is based upon disgusts me, "Ew Americans are so inhumane, we should all consider loss of life in third world countries more important than loss of life here". Yeah, because that's humane as hell. Nothing makes me more sick than western kids acting like they care about the East just to seem like a better person.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 19:17)
Oh for f*ck's sake. The argument this whole topic is based upon disgusts me, "Ew Americans are so inhumane, we should all consider loss of life in third world countries more important than loss of life here". Yeah, because that's humane as hell. Nothing makes me more sick than western kids acting like they care about the East just to seem like a better person.

1. I am 24 years old. I am no longer considered a minority, or as you like to call it: a "kid".
2. I'm not western. I'm from Syria, which is in the eastern hemisphere.
3. Yeah, because it's humane to think that 27 American children are more valuable than over 15,000 Arabic people.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 12:05)

1. I am 24 years old. I am no longer considered a minority, or as you like to call it: a "kid".
3. Yeah, because it's humane to think that 27 American children are more valuable than over 15,000 Arabic people.

A few things:

1. The word you're looking for is 'minor'. It's a legal term, but really I don't think you're above the term of 'kid' considering your conduct and issues with reading comprehension and logical reasoning.

3. Who the f*ck is claiming that here? You've gotten several replies in this thread alone from members explaining it's about relation, familiarity, and proximity. How is it that tough to understand? If you hadn't ignored those posts, maybe you wouldn't look like so much of a dried up turd on a bad stretch of road.

It's obvious that you're focused on those 15000+ arabs over the kids in the Sandy Hook shooting, you can identify with them. A lot of Americans can't. Instead of opening up a thread throwing a bitch fit and a half-formed argument, maybe bring up the issue constructively and maybe you'll inform some people about issues you care about - but if you just want to be angsty and "controversial", write about it on your f*cking xanga.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

Woah dude, is xanga still around? I just had a really intense 8th grade flashback

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

A. f*ck

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

Looks like quite a few others have covered the intelligent humanistic side of your original post. Being that your query has met a satisfactory answer from the forum populace I will now cover the basic response to the overtones of hostility towards my lack of care directed at the middle east.

*Ahem*

Because f*ck you.

...I had intended to write a longer and more thought out response to cover the aforementioned hostile overtones in your previous posts, but my eyes are tired. I can't properly coordinate fingertip to keyboard function in the capacity to which I require. I therefore do not feel I should continue this exchange of unpleasantries. Good day.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 17:11)
QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 12:05)

A few things:

1. The word you're looking for is 'minor'. It's a legal term, but really I don't think you're above the term of 'kid' considering your conduct and issues with reading comprehension and logical reasoning.

3. Who the f*ck is claiming that here? You've gotten several replies in this thread alone from members explaining it's about relation, familiarity, and proximity. How is it that tough to understand? If you hadn't ignored those posts, maybe you wouldn't look like so much of a dried up turd on a bad stretch of road.

It's obvious that you're focused on those 15000+ arabs over the kids in the Sandy Hook shooting, you can identify with them. A lot of Americans can't. Instead of opening up a thread throwing a bitch fit and a half-formed argument, maybe bring up the issue constructively and maybe you'll inform some people about issues you care about - but if you just want to be angsty and "controversial", write about it on your f*cking xanga.

1. The "minor / minority" thing was my fault.
2. I am 24. Prove me wrong.
3. Please lock this topic. I hate it when this happens.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 22:04)

Then don't instigate sh*t.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

So, it's in the News, the GREEDY people in Sandy Hook want ALL the MONEY!

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 22:10)
QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 22:04)

Then don't instigate sh*t.

I "instigated sh*t" BEFORE I asked the topic to be locked.

Idiot...

Zugzwang
  • Zugzwang

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 23:37)

Why doesn't Mr. Obama forcefully break up the fight between the FSA and the Syrian Military?

I want answers.

1. No single country can concern itself with every single conflict that erupts
2. Sandy Hook students were Americans. On some level, every nation is more responsible for its own citizens than the citizens of other nations.
3. Both the FSA and the Assad regime are arguably equally horrible.
4. Last time we armed an Islamist group to fight an oppressive government it didn't turn out so well.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (Zugzwang @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 00:48)
QUOTE (TurdsFTW @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 23:37)

I want answers.

1. No single country can concern itself with every single conflict that erupts
2. Sandy Hook students were Americans. On some level, every nation is more responsible for its own citizens than the citizens of other nations.
3. Both the FSA and the Assad regime are arguably equally horrible.
4. Last time we armed an Islamist group to fight an oppressive government it didn't turn out so well.

See, THIS is an example of a post that is well-written, yet polite and not posted for the sheer purpose of annoying the OP.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by rudy., 13 July 2013 - 02:59 AM.

Look fella, you don't really have to come in, and fight people every time they criticize you. You went full retarded, and you don't want people to point it out? What did you expect?

You make less sense than a drunken Jesus. Your OP stinks of urine-soaked-poo. Wouldn't you go and check out if there's an aw-f*ckin-ful smell coming out of your basement? That's pretty much what people are doing here.

2. I am 24. Prove me wrong

If you're really a 24 y/o, you would have just apologized for creating this senseless topic, and walked away. Instead, you come off as a 12 year old who would go APEsh*t crazy at people who criticize him.

You want polite responses? Did you by any chance forget where your ass is right now? YOU'RE IN THE GODDAMN INTERNET!

If you want polite responses, go to your mother. She's the only one in the whole world who can be polite. You take everything that could even slightly be considered an affront to you and turn it into a persecution complex

It's Saturday, and I OUGHT to visit moms today ... but I'm wasting time helping out some random stranger in internet. I didn't even bother grammar checking this post - which I always used to do before posting, and if you're gonna deem me as rude or impolite then congratulations, you've just won the internet!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users