Photo

RDR Kill Effect

102 replies to this topic
Monty Mantis
  • Monty Mantis

Resident F*ckin' Professional

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (stux56 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 15:04)
QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:48)
Oh, okay, I see that now. Those hitmarkers though. I'm shaking my fist, angrily. I hope they can be turned off.

My god, I hope you're joking...

I most certainly am serious as a heart attack.

They changed way too much in 6 years it is taking (GTA IV was supposed to release in 2007, it's now 2013, so 6 years I guess) - square radar, three protags, cars took a step toward backward and corny with burnout like results, special abilities, regenerating health, weird screen effects, hitmarkers, weapon wheel, EVERYTHING has changed and I haven't even listed it all, you can name 10 things that I haven't.

Everything that made GTA different and elegant compared to other games, is now gone, replaced by stuff that I've seen in other games and didn't like. What happened? I don't know. Will it be different? Completely different, yes. Will it be good? Maybe.

For this much change, I needed at least 2 gta's between IV and V to get there, this is too much change all at once, even for me, who has supported everything rockstar does, and this much change from one gta, is shocking to say the least. The series has evolved over time, and has comfortably done so, and now this, this is a huge leap, like a reboot, like a whole different company is making it or something - too much change man. Will it be great? Maybe. But they definitely should have done this slower, or called it something else.

Jesus christ, could you complain even more? Rockstar is keeping GTA fresh. Give them some props for taking the series in such a bold new direction.

And if you insist on complaining, do it when you've actually tried it out (you know, in game) and still don't like it.

I'm convinced that brian. is a troll. Who the hell looks at a square radar, some screen effects and starts screaming, "IT'S TOO DIFFERENT! IT'S NOT GTA, TOO MUCH CHANGE!".

Some of the fans on this forum are just f*cking weird.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (rodrich266 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:03)
Yes, I liked to see that the fish-eye or 3D effect was back, but I hope that we also get that gory effect on people when you shot them, those bullet holes that had their flesh showing, like when you made a headshot in RDR and the dude's face just burst open.

THAT WAS AMAZING!

The more I watch the gameplay footage of shootouts and stuff, the less I think it will be like Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3. It seems they've toned it down a little bit more from those two games. Still looks good though, as long as they behave realistically, I don't mind. So if I shoot someone in the leg, I don't want them to get up and limp away holding their stomach, I want them to not be able to hardly walk, limping away screaming "MY LEG! f*ck YOU SHOT MY LEG!!" and if you shoot them in both legs, they should lay there and try to crawl away or something.

The behavior was good in Red Dead Redemption, but it could be improved. I once killed somebody by shooting them in the arm. lol

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:02)
QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:00)
QUOTE (GTAaLEX117 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:59)
QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:48)
Oh, okay, I see that now. Those hitmarkers though. I'm shaking my fist, angrily. I hope they can be turned off.

They changed way too much in 6 years it is taking (GTA IV was supposed to release in 2007, it's now 2013, so 6 years I guess) - square radar, three protags, cars took a step toward backward and corny with burnout like results, special abilities, regenerating health, weird screen effects, hitmarkers, weapon wheel, EVERYTHING has changed and I haven't even listed it all, you can name 10 things that I haven't.

Everything that made GTA different and elegant compared to other games, is now gone, replaced by stuff that I've seen in other games and didn't like. What happened? I don't know. Will it be different? Completely different, yes. Will it be good? Maybe.

For this much change, I needed at least 2 gta's between IV and V to get there, this is too much change all at once, even for me, who has supported everything rockstar does, and this much change from one gta, is shocking to say the least. The series has evolved over time, and has comfortably done so, and now this, this is a huge leap, like a reboot, like a whole different company is making it or something - too much change man. Will it be great? Maybe. But they definitely should have done this slower, or called it something else.

Wait...wait, change is bad now? Innovation (within the series) is bad? Like they say, you can't please everyone, but if you aren't comfortable with change, you can always replay the older games.

Not every change is good, for example health regen and special abilities.

I don't see what the big deal about the special abilities is. You don't even have to use it. It might be mandatory to do it at least once when the time comes when the game tells you how to do it.

As for the health regeneration, like I said before, I'm sure you can turn it off in the difficulty settings

Yes I know I don't have to use special abilites, I'm just saying it's a bad change.

But health regen I doubt will be a setting. Red Dead Redemption's gunplay was horrible because of it and they didn't have an option to turn it off or on.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:44)
QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:42)
He's talking about that stupid ass hitmarker.

It is unintuitive and stupid.

It looks like a half-assed blood splatter half of the times it is seen in the gameplay video, and other times, it doesn't even work.

Michael shoots two guys and they show either red or gray ex. He headshots the next guy and gets nothing.

Is it in fact a kill indicator? That detail above would express that is not the case.

It is unneeded and confusing, not easily readable. You should recognize this stuff and get what it is right away, whatever that is, it is unneeded screen clutter that is getting in the way of the action in my opinion.

This is a very strange, very weird iteration of GTA so far.

5 YEARS IS TOO LONG AND TOO MUCH CHANGES IN 5 YEARS ALL AT ONCE. GAME AIN'T THE SAME ANYMORE.

He's not talking about that. He means the warping effect that happens for a split second when you kill someone.

I agree that the hit-markers are annoying. They aren't necessary for single player, although i'd say they are needed in multiplayer.

Thier kill markers you idiot.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by brian., 09 July 2013 - 10:16 PM.

Read my latest post before this one, it explains. It's not necessarily any given single feature, but instead, it's that they took 6 years gutting and replacing GTA with something else, when it could have been 2 or 3 years for a game "on its way" to here. It's too much change, too quickly for the series, and took way, way too long to get released.

We could have 2 or 3 GTA games by now if they would have not "fixed what wasn't broken in the first place".

All this time spent on sh*t that, very obviously judging by the reactions on these forums, half of the fans don't even like. You mean to tell me, we waited 6 years for more GTA, and we're getting something different? You mean to tell me you changed ALL of this, and that's the excuse for why LV and SF are deleted from the state of san andreas?

No man, they f*cked up big time on GTA V. Even if it's a hit, even if it does well and we all enjoy it, we will miss GTA, because this ain't GTA anymore. It's a GTA reboot if it is GTA anything at all. So it shouldn't even be called "V" because as far as the experience goes: Everything is completely different, it's not a sequel, it's a reboot. It's not GTA V, it's "Grand Theft Auto 2013" in my book.

And some people like reboots, and some don't. Some like one reboot, but not the other. This will be the case with GTA V. Some will like it, but most true GTA fans will probably enjoy it, but dislike how long it took just to give us something completely different.

IF they spent less time gutting everything, imagine how much sooner and better and bigger GTA V could have been. I'm pissed, but I will give the benefit of the doubt.

Thier kill markers you idiot.

No, they aren't. Because the first two guys michael shoots put up a gray then a red x, why would a kill marker have 2 states? And the guy he HEADSHOTS after those two dies, the screen blurs, and it's a HEADSHOT, yet there is NO marker for him! So it's not a kill marker, and that was all explained in your own quoting post, so I am wondering who is the idiot here. Because I think only an idiot would call someone an idiot while they spout of incorrect information themselves.

JamalG
  • JamalG

King Jamal

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

lol some of yall probably wish all GTAs would be exactly like they were in GTA III suicidal.gif

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:12)
Even if it's a hit, even if it does well and we all enjoy it, we will miss GTA, because this ain't GTA anymore.

Dude, it's still very much GTA. I'm not bombing you for you opinion, but just because we have a couple of new features and 3 protags, it's still the GTA we all know and love...

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:16 PM Edited by brian., 09 July 2013 - 10:21 PM.

No Jamal, I'm all for evolution, but this isn't evolution of known things - it is outright replacement and reboot of known things. Walk along with that.

Dude, it's still very much GTA. I'm not bombing you for you opinion, but just because we have a couple of new features and 3 protags, it's still the GTA we all know and love...

The map models, the characters, the lore, sure that's all GTA. But the radar, the special abilities, the crappy arcade driving physics, the regenerative health, the change in how the guns work, the hitmarkers, all that stuff - you can name so much more. GTA V is less "iterated" or "improved", and instead is "outright gutted and replaced/rebooted".

Will it be good? Maybe. Will it be GTA once we fully experience it? Perhaps. But is all of this gutting and replacing of things that should have just been improved, or hey, you know, not touched at all, a valid excuse for SIX YEARS of development time? hell no. They could have put out 2 record breaking GTA's in the time it took to mutilate this series this much.

Indeed it's only my opinion, but I am their target, and they have fallen short of me.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

I know what you're talking about, and I absolutely loved that. it was like an adrenaline rush after killing someone. Those were epic and made the combat experience look even better. Glad to see it in GTA V.

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 23:16)
No Jamal, I'm all for evolution, but this isn't evolution of known things - it is outright replacement and reboot of known things. Walk along with that.

Things are a bit different, but I don't see how these changes are for the worst. Rockstar are not here to make the same game and release it every few years, they're here to make a sequel that builds upon everything they've done in the past. Nothing should go unchanged, there's always room for new and exciting things.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:16)

The map models, the characters, the lore, sure that's all GTA. But the radar, the special abilities, the crappy arcade driving physics, the regenerative health, the change in how the guns work, the hitmarkers, all that stuff - you can name so much more. GTA V is less "iterated" or "improved", and instead is "outright gutted and replaced/rebooted".

Will it be good? Maybe. Will it be GTA once we fully experience it? Perhaps. But is all of this gutting and replacing of things that should have just been improved, or hey, you know, not touched at all, a valid excuse for SIX YEARS of development time? hell no. They could have put out 2 record breaking GTA's in the time it took to mutilate this series this much.

Indeed it's only my opinion, but I am their target, and they have fallen short of me.

The radar and everything from San Andreas to IV changed in a way, everything was minimal and to the point. Did everybody complain then? I mean, the change from IV to V in terms of the radar isn't THAT big. It's still the basic concept, except it's square.

Change in how the guns work? What's different about them? Is it because we can customize them? That doesn't change it, that makes it awesome. You don't have to customize them if you don't want to.

The driving physics LOOK arcade, but we don't know that they ARE arcade. They may feel totally different, and we can customize it to handle however the hell we want.

Edit: Knife said it best.

GTAaLEX117
  • GTAaLEX117

Cynical Optimist

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:12)
All this time spent on sh*t that, very obviously judging by the reactions on these forums, half of the fans don't even like.

Eh...what? More like, most people liked it and only a very small part disliked the changes. Even with driving (the main thing around here), according to the polls about 70% of the people either liked it or didn't care.

Monty Mantis
  • Monty Mantis

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by Monty Mantis, 09 July 2013 - 10:34 PM.

@brian.

It's not a reboot, your massively overreacting. The biggest changes we've gotten are the three protagonists and the fact that the countryside is likely 60%-ish of the map. The rest of those things your wheezing over are simply artistic choices or gameplay refinements by R*, and they can all be explained. The HUD was redesigned to fit the sleek and modern theme of the game, and because it blends well with the scenery and gameplay. The minimap is now a "GPS" because it's incredibly dynamic and changes depending if you’re walking, driving, flying or diving. The kill markers were added because many gamers complained that they would move on from a shot enemy only to be killed by him later.

Your second point is probably the most moronic thing I have read on these threads. Yes, five years is a long time to wait but it's just a video game. It's not like their needs to be an annual release, which reminds me, GTA is refreshing because unlike 90% of the games released these days, its different from the previous installment. That's the magic of GTA. Every single one is so different and unique you can play them all like separate games, since they all feel so different.

Lastly, stop saying V is a reboot, that's f*cking stupid. You see, GTA is an interesting series because they aren't really linked by anything besides a very fickle satire universe. The only thing that a GTA game needs is gameplay based around crime, and the rest is up to the theme of the game. That's why GTA is a hard series to reboot, because there was almost nothing linking all the games together in the first place. I suppose the closest GTA gets to a reboot is each era (2D, 3D, HD, V?).

So you need to sit down and take quite a few deep breaths because you are throwing a pretty directionless fit. Next thing I know, you going to be screaming about the fact that V changed its font.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Monty Mantis @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:28)
QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 15:12)
Read my latest post before this one, it explains. It's not necessarily any given single feature, but instead, it's that they took 6 years gutting and replacing GTA with something else, when it could have been 2 or 3 years for a game "on its way" to here. It's too much change, too quickly for the series, and took way, way too long to get released.

We could have 2 or 3 GTA games by now if they would have not "fixed what wasn't broken in the first place".

All this time spent on sh*t that, very obviously judging by the reactions on these forums, half of the fans don't even like. You mean to tell me, we waited 6 years for more GTA, and we're getting something different? You mean to tell me you changed ALL of this, and that's the excuse for why LV and SF are deleted from the state of san andreas?

No man, they f*cked up big time on GTA V. Even if it's a hit, even if it does well and we all enjoy it, we will miss GTA, because this ain't GTA anymore. It's a GTA reboot if it is GTA anything at all. So it shouldn't even be called "V" because as far as the experience goes: Everything is completely different, it's not a sequel, it's a reboot. It's not GTA V, it's "Grand Theft Auto 2013" in my book.

And some people like reboots, and some don't. Some like one reboot, but not the other. This will be the case with GTA V. Some will like it, but most true GTA fans will probably enjoy it, but dislike how long it took just to give us something completely different.

IF they spent less time gutting everything, imagine how much sooner and better and bigger GTA V could have been. I'm pissed, but I will give the benefit of the doubt.

It's not a reboot, your massively overreacting. The biggest changes we've gotten are the three protagonists and the fact that the map is likely 60%-ish of the map. The rest of those things your wheezing over are simply artistic choices or gameplay refinements by R*, and they can all be explained. The HUD was redesigned to fit the sleek and modern theme of the game, and because it blends well with the scenery and gameplay. The minimap is now a "GPS" because it's incredibly dynamic and changes depending if your walking, driving, flying or diving. The kill markers were added because many gamers complained that they would move on from a shot enemy only to be killed by him later.

Your second point is probably the most moronic thing I have read on these threads. Yes, five years is a long time to wait but it's just a video game. It's not like their needs to be an annual release, which reminds me, GTA is refreshing because unlike 90% of the games released these days, it's different front the previous installment. That's the magic of GTA. Every single one is so different and unique you can play them all like separate games, since they all feel so different.

Lastly, stop saying V is a reboot, that's f*cking stupid. You see, GTA is an interesting series because they aren't really linked by anything besides a very fickle satire universe. The only thing that a GTA game needs is gameplay based around crime, and the rest is up to the theme of the game. That's why GTA is a hard series to reboot, because their was almost nothing linking all the games together in the first place. I suppose the closest GTA gets to a reboot is each era (2D, 3D, HD, V?)

So you need to sit down and take quite a few deep breaths because you are throwing a pretty directionless fit. Next thing I know, you going to be screaming about the fact that V changed it's font.

V changed its font? Thanks a lot asshole, definitely not buying the game now

jk

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

I agree to an extent to that Knife - I am not unwelcoming to the changes made from SA to IV for example. It improved and iterated on what was already established. The radar was no longer just static round circle with blips - now you could tap the down key, get a wider view, see what car you were in, street you were on, all of that hud stuff revealed. It took what was already established as GTA and expanded on it.

Whereas, in this example being radars, now it's completely changed, and has to skip frames to render smoothly (see trevor's chase scene) just to render it on this ancient console hardware. So now, they've changed something that was great, into something completely different, that is visibly too much for the hardware to handle. I'm sure it's only square because it would cost to much to mask the corners to be a circle now, now you'd be skipping 3 and 4 frames to update the radare instead of skipping 1 or 2. suicidal.gif

IV already ran like crap on consoles, 20 fps average. Now this is a much bigger game, with much more demanding stuff going on, dumbing down things like nearly spot-on vehicle simulation in IV down to arcade-variety just to make it all work? It's how it looks to me, and I am heavily into the study of game development.

It's not just that one thing either. It's a *plethora* of new things/changed things. I am not saying to reskin IV or III and let's go, but ffs, in six years, all they are really showing me is a reboot.

IV took SA stuff and improved it. The radar is a shining example I made. V is outright throwing away the old and ushering in new - they could have done 2 or 3 GTAs and changed the radar in one, then three protags in the next, fixed the cars over time, etc, but now, they waited 6 years just to show something that only faintly resembles its former.

It looks like GTA screenshots, it has all of GTA's bells and whistles, except it completely negates the growth throughout the series so far, which I appreciated up through IV, and now replaces entire parts of the game. Can I even still push down to see more of the map? Probably not.

They completely changed it - over the course of 2 or 3 games in 6 years, great, would be just like normal. But 6 years for "this"? I'm disappointed, that's all.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

Rockstar giving the effect of DEATH(the soul leaving the body) in a subtle way..poetry in motion

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:37 PM Edited by gtafreak10, 09 July 2013 - 10:39 PM.

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:33)
Whereas, in this example being radars, now it's completely changed, and has to skip frames to render smoothly (see trevor's chase scene) just to render it on this ancient console hardware

I'm not trying to go away from your main argument, but the reason it looks like it's skipping frames is because the scenes change. It's not all one scene.

Edit: I agree with Lostpride, I actually like the kill marker. I know when an enemy is dead rather than wasting bullets shooting him over and over to make sure he's dead. As for the kill effect, I don't think nobody is really complaining about that. I really liked it, as Grand Theft Savage said, it makes killing a lot more epic, it's like an adrenaline rush.

Lostpride
  • Lostpride

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

You could turn the kill marker off in RDR and MP3.
I - as a GTA/R* player for 15 years - appreciate the kill effect and X marker when an NPC is killed. It got tiresome shooting bodies on the floor multiple times in IV.

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:37)
Whereas, in this example being radars, now it's completely changed, and has to skip frames to render smoothly (see trevor's chase scene) just to render it on this ancient console hardware

I'm not trying to go away from your main argument, but the reason it looks like it's skipping frames is because the scenes change. It's not all one scene.

nah, watch it where the scene isn't changing, the boat ride as well - it skips frames, like many games skip frames on reflections, GTA is skipping them on the radar, and if on the radar, probably reflections as well. I will take another look to be sure, but I spent some time earlier with it already tounge.gif

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:39)
QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 18:37)

nah, watch it where the scene isn't changing, the boat ride as well - it skips frames, like many games skip frames on reflections, GTA is skipping them on the radar, and if on the radar, probably reflections as well. I will take another look to be sure, but I spent some time earlier with it already tounge.gif

I see nothing wrong with it lol The only time it skips is on the Trevor part, but that's because the scenes change. The boat footage (presumably at the beginning) looks just fine to me.

KFranchise
  • KFranchise

Marquess of Queensbury Rules only baby

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:42 PM

I just hope the enemies will actually DIE, instead of them being on the floor screaming DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE!

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (KFranchise @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:42)
I just hope the enemies will actually DIE, instead of them being on the floor screaming DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE!

LOL dude your avatar and MT made me laugh.

GTAaLEX117
  • GTAaLEX117

Cynical Optimist

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

I'm sure it's only square because it would cost to much to mask the corners to be a circle now, now you'd be skipping 3 and 4 frames to update the radare instead of skipping 1 or 2.  suicidal.gif

bored.gif tell me you are joking...is that how you think the circle radar was done or what?

IV already ran like crap on consoles, 20 fps average. Now this is a much bigger game, with much more demanding stuff going on, dumbing down things like nearly spot-on vehicle simulation in IV down to arcade-variety just to make it all work? It's how it looks to me, and I am heavily into the study of game development.

The vehicles physics, especially for the muscle cars and high performance cars, was far from realistic. And do you really think that making the cars have more grip (a.k.a. throwing the whole physics engine out the window, blah blah) is because somehow the game can't render them now?

IV took SA stuff and improved it. The radar is a shining example I made. V is outright throwing away the old and ushering in new - they could have done 2 or 3 GTAs and changed the radar in one, then three protags in the next, fixed the cars over time, etc, but now, they waited 6 years just to show something that only faintly resembles its former.

Sorry, but I'm not into half-arsed clones, I don't want incremental changes between the games. Knowing that you like CoD, I can't blame you for wanting this, but I think the majority does want to see more changes.

Mr. Darko
  • Mr. Darko

My lies are better.

• Members
  • None

In IV, usually people will just plain die, but occasionally that does happen. However, you can just walk up to the squirming person (like a cop going "I'M GONNA BE OK, I'M GONNA BE OK" on the floor) and shoot them in the head. Then they stop making noises and moving. So it's not like in IV people don't actually die.

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:57)
QUOTE (ChatterBoxFM @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 17:50)
QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 13:48)

Just curious, what's wrong with a square radar?

I'm pissed. 6 years just to completely change everything that separated you from other games?! I would have MUCH preferred 3 GTA's in this time, without all these changes, or naturally evolving to it - all at once is a lot to swallow

Well you better learn to swallow bitch. It's only gonna keep changing from here. And quit whining. 6 years means more change not less.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

I want them to scream, offer me cash, sh!t themselves, just like real life.

KFranchise
  • KFranchise

Marquess of Queensbury Rules only baby

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 17:44)

LOL dude your avatar and MT made me laugh.

Heh Heh, thanks. icon14.gif

xbangz
  • xbangz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

Good find!

Monty Mantis
  • Monty Mantis

• Members

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (azali10 @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 15:45)
Well you better learn to swallow bitch. It's only gonna keep changing from here. And quit whining. 6 years means more change not less.

This icon14.gif . I want a new GTA V every five years, something that evolves and distinguishes itself, not a Liberty City Stories every goddamn year.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

I think regardless how much some of us bitch and complain, a lot of us are still gonna buy the game and enjoy every damn minute of it. I am surprised the OP noticed this. Its something I never really noticed consciously when playing RDR, but I can see how it makes the kill feel more "awesome". I had that feeling that it was suppose to feel like the recoil from the gun.

Small things like this are effective, but I feel if they are good, we won't take notice to it and just accept it, but we get the feel from it.

I don't know where else I am going with this.. But I can say for me, it looks great.

Did anyone also know that small fraction of a second when Franklin was changing weapons, there was a slow motion? It is a different thing, but I feel it kept the smooth feeling in an appealing way and they are small visual effects to keep the action appealing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users