Photo

Use of Marijuana and/or other drugs

68 replies to this topic
Boss7dm
  • Boss7dm

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 19:36)
I hope we can smoke it at ANY time during free roaming.

Lol, what's the point ? You dont gonna get high because Franklin smoke.

I think the drug dealling is more important to this game, i dont need to see a animation with Franklin smoking a joint

PoliceUniformInGTA5
  • PoliceUniformInGTA5

I somehow lost my pants.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

So what you guys are saying is that if we can smoke it...... ban in Australia?

2spooky4u
  • 2spooky4u

Mayor of LS

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Boss7dm @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 18:02)
QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 19:36)
I hope we can smoke it at ANY time during free roaming.

Lol, what's the point ? You dont gonna get high because Franklin smoke.

I think the drug dealling is more important to this game, i dont need to see a animation with Franklin smoking a joint

Maybe itll affect gameplay.

JAY UNIT11
  • JAY UNIT11

DO ONE

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

be cool if you could get chop high

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

How is Franklin getting the Marijuana? Did he forge a prescription to buy it from the Medical Marijuana shop? Or does Franklin have a legitimate reason, does he have cancer? Or has it been legalized in San Andreas as an Over-The-Counter medication?

somedude224
  • somedude224

Brody

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

So like, does Franklin have cancer?

tpl89
  • tpl89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 20:57)
I'm saying, Rockstar better use this as an edgy fight against the lies and misinformation about marijuana - they better tell the f*cking truth, or I will have a personal war with them for the remainder of their existence.

If they try some public service announcement sh*t like they did with cigarrettes and half the missions in IV and the constant apologies of Niko Bellic when he's running over people I will be disgusted and I will lead the march at shutting up these wolves in sheeps clothing.

Rockstar tries to look bad, but is as of late coming off as goody-good mormons. And I'm sick of it. Marijuana, and how they handle it in GTA V, will seal the truth about Rockstar Games. If they represent Marijuana as something bad or to be avoided, I will know they are just puppets of the liars who made it illegal in this country in the first place. If they represent it properly, I will see them as heroes. If they try to act like it's not God's gift to humanity in the form of a plant, then they will forever be the biggest douche bag liars to ever make a video game and pretend to be edgy, when they were really just manipulating free thinkers to think as a group instead. And f*ck that.

Let's see rockstar. LETS SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS. Because your true colors will be loud and clear depending on how you handle Marijuana in your game. It better be truthful, honest, compassionate, and promote the smoking of marijuana. Anything else, will be unnacceptable, and I will make very much sure you feel it in your very core that it was the worst mistake you ever made as a company to misrepresent marijauna or to add another coat of negativity upon it with your game - you will respect the plant, or you will face everyone knowing what you are really about. One way or another, we will finally know whether rockstar is really on our side, or if they are pretending to be, in order to slip in their own philosophies. We shall see, Rockstar. And I fully expect you to glorify marijuana as it so fully deserves. But if I see otherwise, I will write up things you wish you never told Gary.

You think Hot Coffee cost you? I'm going to make it look like snow cone money if you misrepresent the most important crop that does more and cures more and solves more than any other material on this planet.

If you decide to play it safe and be in the middle about it and make it look neither good nor bad, I will maintain the utmost respect. But this is a fair warning since I know you lurk these boards and this is sure to be a QA/PR topic for you to watch closely. If you select a stance - you better be on the right side of history, because otherwise, you will end up on the wrong side of me. It may seem empty. Misrepresent the mary jane, and you will see it in hindsight as the biggest mistake you ever made as a company.

For the record, my expectation is that you will represent this material correctly and truthfully, and that I have nothing to worry about. You're going into Cali, you're touching on their lives, you're going to respect it and represent it the way it really is for the most part. Do not make the mistake of doing otherwise. Because this is as serious as the cival war for me. This is as serious as life and death. This is the most important freedom to protect and take back from legislature - if you warp young minds to think it is a bad thing to smoke marijuana, I'm going to be the one to show your entire establishment it is a bad thing to perpetuate lies about pot told by scared oil barons.

Quite possibly the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Congratulations f*ckwit. icon14.gif

twistedweather
  • twistedweather

dust in the wind

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

Play GTAV and turn in to a junkie

BEWARE

jus say no!!!

CSM. HB J-DOGG
  • CSM. HB J-DOGG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Obviously you guys know nothing of medical Marijuana in Cali. You need a doctors recommendation which is easy to obtain. All you have to say is you have some type of chronic pain and they will let you get a green card. This is a depiction of Cali so it should be realistic . If Australia has its panties in a bunch over weed then its time for the people to elect new people to put in power. Weed is less harm on the body than Alcohol. I can predict it will be fully legal here in the states within 5 years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users